The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Forum  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending

Sponsored By TransAudio Group
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hi friends.... Heads up re the "newbie" sub forum, aimed at anyone just starting out. ...

Blast9
replies: 0 views: 67,199
Blast9 1st February 2011

I feel like I’m going to get some pushback here. I sing on my own productions out of necessity (and enjoyment) and I’m able...

gevattertodchi
replies: 1 views: 65
M Ryan 28 minutes ago

Hi, i know that this topic it's been widely dicussed in this forum, but after reading a few post i'm even more confused then...

solidstate
replies: 64 views: 19,368
Wayne 5 hours ago

The part that connects the shockmount to a mic stand broke and fell off. I also lost that part that broke off. Would I have...

Griw
replies: 2 views: 228
Wayne 5 hours ago

Heyo! If you had 5-7k to spend on a home studio what would you purchase? What plugins would you buy? What mics? What...

murphdoggydog
replies: 2 views: 203
bgood 5 hours ago

Looking to buy either the JBL 305P MKll or Adam Audio T5V. Based on online reviews, these look to be excellent sounding studio...

jvid
replies: 16 views: 5,693
Wayne 5 hours ago

Best single channel outboard hardware vocal mic comp for under $400? I currently use a GAP Pre-73 preamp which is great but my...

endlessdescent
replies: 29 views: 2,526
RockyFotesen 5 hours ago

I'm looking to by a bit of studio gear as a present (for my brother inlaw) and I've ran out of ideas this year - the brief is...

Dezb1
replies: 24 views: 632
Dezb1 7 hours ago

I only found the Fairchild/Puigchild to have an unlinked setting. Are there any others out there?

goom
replies: 5 views: 440
Dr. Mordo 8 hours ago

I’m going to get some new tape for my revox a77, I was wondering how many times can you record over the same tape? Thanks

elasticc
replies: 8 views: 549
vernier 8 hours ago

debating between rode nt1 vs sm57 vs. sm58. open to other options. for vocals. tenor pitch. r&b and rock music. no...

minervx
replies: 89 views: 6,091
patshep 8 hours ago

Hi, I'm searching for any information on the Sound Workshop Series 1600 Mixing Console while I wait for admittance into the...

Fuzzed Out
replies: 14 views: 1,160
jdurango 10 hours ago

If I always have the USB of 2i2 plugged into the computer, 2i2 feels a bit warm, even when I'm not using it. Would it be good to...

Griw
replies: 1 views: 217
TurboJets 10 hours ago

Is anyone here using this? lf so, what do you think so far? Does it feel cheap or is actually well-built?

acidtechno
replies: 25 views: 5,386
ModularOverkill 13 hours ago

Has anyone had a chance to visit any conventions and listen to the new Kali IN-8 monitors? If so, what were your experiences, and...

vwruuska
replies: 0 views: 225
vwruuska 14 hours ago

So I have a Red5 Audio RV6 which I think is toast. a noisy wind, pop & crackle noise is coming from it after years of no...

CHOOS
replies: 6 views: 406
CHOOS 20 hours ago

Hi all. I´m tracking some drums for a friend of mine and got a lively sounding Tampus kit I really like. Anyhoo, while rest of...

ljona
replies: 16 views: 563
rockmanrock 22 hours ago

Hello slutz, a funny idea crossed my mind the other day that my 1/4" 8 track Fostex R8, which I've mostly just been using to...

locust_tree
replies: 25 views: 782
Wayne 23 hours ago

I just bought a Tascam Porta 02 MKII multitrack cassette recorder, and after reading the manual and doing some research I still...

lanparty
replies: 1 views: 286
soundebler 1 day ago

Hi fellow slutz, I been having some issues with me DDA DMR12 IM sure you guys have more knowledge than I. I purchased it last...

deluca631
replies: 4 views: 1,285
jrakarl 1 day ago

Hello, Have been using a Profire 2626 for years in my home studio and have been fairly satisfied with it. Unfortunately, it...

teachingking
replies: 2 views: 563
teachingking 1 day ago

Is anybody using the DBX 530 and/or Midas 512 series 500 parametric eqs? I've been doing a lot of research but can't find much...

qblues
replies: 13 views: 2,673
esppse 1 day ago

Hey, I'm looking for at least 16 channels of EQ, at least a Hi and Low shelf or band, and 2 fully parametric Mids. My price...

esppse
replies: 0 views: 318
esppse 1 day ago

Hello, I thought I should post this here in Low End Theory as this ART Pro Audio unit costs 299€ at Thomann. Funny thing...

streetsepi
replies: 15 views: 9,842
grasspike 1 day ago

me gotts a 4 piece band and need an inexpensive audio interface to mix things up in Audacity. Any suggestions,...

Padma
replies: 0 views: 468
Padma 1 day ago

We have the ZOOM R24 recorder and hit a problem yesterday evening while recording, we have not had the unit very long and hope...

GAS HEAD
replies: 0 views: 180
GAS HEAD 1 day ago

I have an FMR RNP. I use it to do stereo recordings of solo acoustic guitar. I also have a waves diamond plug-in pack. Since...

Joost
replies: 54 views: 12,616
Savana Violenta 1 day ago

Hi, i am a beginner. I have moved into a one room home recording space. It looks like it may take a while for mustering up some...

drashkum
replies: 6 views: 377
chessparov2.0 2 days ago

I recently bought an apollo twin duo , and then I bought a Pacifica 2-channel mic preamp to use with it. Sounds great to me...

klong
replies: 4 views: 2,229
XAXAU 2 days ago

I personally have a UMC404 audio interface, that has served me well for over a year now, and a Xenyx X1024USB Mixer that has...

IamNeedHelp
replies: 107 views: 8,969
Sypowicz 2 days ago

Hi everyone. So I finally bought one of the powerful iMac yesterday with 6 cores of processing power and thunderbolt. So...

vientos00
replies: 5 views: 291
vientos00 2 days ago

It is a rather heavy mic, so which mic stand would be good for both instrumental/singing and also to be used on the desk next to...

Griw
replies: 1 views: 333
CJ Mastering 2 days ago

So, I'm just starting out as a recording engineer and am temporarily stuck mixing in my lounge-room while I do all of my acoustic...

kilinc
replies: 1 views: 401
gravyface 2 days ago

Currently I own a GP5, but need the MP5 patches and I was wondering if someone could make a sysex file with all the factory...

tanelilucis
replies: 1 views: 404
Paragon9 2 days ago

Anyone have experience with this one? It sells for about $600, so I'm thinking it can't be that great. However, if it's better...

shakespearesmans
replies: 35 views: 19,081
Transmutant 2 days ago

Hello out there. I have in my possession an Allen Heath WZ3 14:4:2 console that has a noisy right channel. I have contacted...

303monkey
replies: 1 views: 269
JayTee4303 2 days ago

Looking at the revive audio mod for the warm audio wa-2a. any one had it done yet? I saw the post on their site and heard some...

mequaz
replies: 141 views: 17,987
SFolk 3 days ago

...there are a few higher-end LDC mics that offer multiple voicings, but I've never seen one this affordable...anybody have any...

kidvybes
replies: 5,814 views: 650,549
JanZoo 3 days ago

Hi everyone! I'm doing some mixing that targets cell phone speaker as playback device (for some reason), so I want to use a...

jiandingzhe
replies: 4 views: 311
HeadlessDinosaur 3 days ago

Good day What is your favorite Chinese mic? Cheers

Solmusic
replies: 2 views: 271
MarkF48 3 days ago

Hi Everyone, What do you all think of the Behringer Eurodesk MX9000 mixing desk? I was thinking of getting one. Has anyone used...

JOHN
replies: 26 views: 23,049
kerry 3 days ago

I mean, we have the technology. I was looking at simple 4 track cassette recorders on Ebay, god, the prices have gone up. A few...

Jeffguitar
replies: 592 views: 19,858
drezz 3 days ago

Hey, Generallly i record/write rock/pop/acoustic stuff and do most of it live. Even though i record digitally everything is...

luddite
replies: 24 views: 1,551
luddite 4 days ago

Im starting to get over thinking my room was way ****tier than it really is. I killed the flutter verb and left everything else...

Kyle S
replies: 2,613 views: 960,363
drashkum 4 days ago

This just in. I have an RME9632 card that can do 96k. It is connected via ADAT to a lowly Behringer ADA8000. As per a...

bitman
replies: 0 views: 234
bitman 4 days ago

Has anyone gotten delivery of an MTK yet. What's the latest word on a ship date. Where are all the threads on this subject? Are...

delco7
replies: 1,073 views: 223,001
zero64 4 days ago

What are some of the best under $1,000 mics of those flavours? They don't have to be tube mics either. Mods are a fair suggestion...

Dohreetoh
replies: 1 views: 231
tkaitkai 4 days ago

Hi Guys I have a TLM102 and an Oktava mk319 and really love those mics, now I'm looking to get a diferente mic and I've found...

goodjohnys
replies: 3 views: 262
goodjohnys 4 days ago

Not much info about these. Any real-world user here? I'm looking for a desktop pre but don't really want a clone of something...

zohomoho
replies: 1 views: 357
benoïde 4 days ago

I have four pairs at the moment, but two are kinda meh. Would like to pick up maybe two more for larger live tracking projects...

Bonzo4880
replies: 41 views: 1,777
ElectricTommy 4 days ago

Any recommendations for a portable 6-or-8-out channel audio interface for PC? I've been looking at the MOTU Ultralite MK4, but I...

Dormusic
replies: 0 views: 216
Dormusic 5 days ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search