The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By ESI
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Oh man, here goes nothing. I have some money to spend and am looking to upgrade my 4 year old KRK RP6 G2's to something better. I...

Backr
replies: 53 views: 7,396
ricowave 9 minutes ago

Hi people! Long time lurker, first time poster, I am a singer-songwriter from Greece. I record my own stuff at home but I am in a...

achilleas
replies: 25 views: 417
achilleas 20 minutes ago

...there are a few higher-end LDC mics that offer multiple voicings, but I've never seen one this affordable...anybody have any...

kidvybes
replies: 6,178 views: 769,356
chessparov2.0 4 hours ago

Hi all, Wondering if anybody knows how one "rethreads" an Audio Technica AT4040 shockmount? At a certain point mine...

bodega.
replies: 12 views: 383
12ax7 6 hours ago

Before purchasing my i88x, i did a lot of research on several websites, forums and magazines. What surprised me was the amount of...

junior
replies: 200 views: 62,504
in media res 8 hours ago

I am about to decide for studio monitors for my non treated room (but full of stuff) Hope to treat it in the future. I have Hd...

ece79
replies: 5 views: 245
DirkP 11 hours ago

I've been writing, recording and mixing on my Macbook Pro with my trusty, industry standard ATH-m50's (blue box)...

Rightclick
replies: 43 views: 19,609
Enlightened Hand 11 hours ago

Hey Everyone, I know "should I get this or this" posts are all over here, so my apologies in advance for adding to...

patrickcmcneely
replies: 28 views: 1,459
Boyan1984 12 hours ago

Just a simple question, but I couldn't find a safe answer. Monitors often feature both a balanced and an unbalanced connections;...

carpa
replies: 1 views: 99
tINY 13 hours ago

Hi Everyone, I produce mainly dance music such as House, Electro and Progressive. When producing music I usually like getting...

b_karv
replies: 18 views: 13,877
colinteverow80 14 hours ago

PS by "inexpensive" I don't mean (for ex) "under $500." shiee I mean truly inexpensive...no exact number in...

bill5
replies: 160 views: 37,932
gmatkin 17 hours ago

There's a really good analog mixer(4 bus, 4 aux) you can buy for around $500 if you wait patiently. It's the Sony MXP-390. This...

sleepwalker
replies: 17 views: 27,370
Rocket88 22 hours ago

Hi guys I am new to recording OTB and am a little unsure of the easiest way to connect to and from my daw. I want to record...

A M Kelly
replies: 8 views: 6,275
Method Man 1 day ago

I got really excited about the Platform desk (https://output.com/products/platform) but it turns out it's not deep enough for...

rorohello
replies: 6 views: 296
HarveySpecter 1 day ago

Hello Slutz! My studio is based around an 8 track tape machine (very hip, super cool) and capturing the vibe as live as...

SweatboxStudio
replies: 13 views: 511
MajorNoteStudio 1 day ago

I have a Behringer Ultramizer Pro a 1400 or 1424, can't remember. I bought to master my tracks back in... uh, 2002? Well, for...

regebro
replies: 1 views: 139
ambiguous signal 1 day ago

Hi, Ive recently switched over to Mac and Logic after years of Pro Tools. I'm loving the workflow so far but recently I've...

Calskellums
replies: 0 views: 90
Calskellums 1 day ago

I came across this supposed "Neumann-like" brand, called Gauge. Any thoughts on them? Are they worth it, or should I...

_Mark
replies: 13 views: 7,435
picasso65 1 day ago

Hello guys! I was wondering what's your opinion if you were to choose between these speakers? - FOR general music listening....

grvn
replies: 0 views: 93
grvn 1 day ago

I just picked up a Scarlett 2i2 3rd gen. I already use a Saffire Pro40 but don't need to drag it out when I just want to...

Shawnobi
replies: 2 views: 139
JLast 1 day ago

another preamp thread, amazing! anyway, i was wondering if anyone knew anything/any opinions on the tube preamps from an old...

mcpf66
replies: 12 views: 4,719
littlesicily 1 day ago

I have 2 Camden 500s which I love. Nice clean and can add some color with the mojo. Was looking at getting something a little...

JamesG602
replies: 5 views: 534
neonnoe 1 day ago

I've been using a Rode NT-USB for the past 6 months or so just because I got it for a very low price from a friend. It was my...

Ezekiell
replies: 24 views: 815
Ezekiell 2 days ago

Need a bit of help as I am looking at these 3 sets of monitors. my room is quite small however I will be treating...

Jayman1988
replies: 50 views: 19,130
David Carlyon 2 days ago

Hello Everyone, I have BASSSTATION 2 and I was thinking to buy a 1 high end analog synth that rules all! I like the sound...

Sobeci
replies: 0 views: 112
Sobeci 2 days ago

Hello Everyone, I have a BASS STATION 2, and I was looking for the comparison of synths on youtube. I saw that Behringer Model...

Sobeci
replies: 0 views: 110
Sobeci 2 days ago

I guessing that some of you, like me, are anxious to try out the Apex mic - These are hard to get hold of in the UK - so i did a...

orange
replies: 128 views: 77,943
gigid 2 days ago

I have been researching the old JoeMeek stuff, and have found some mixed reviews. I found a guy selling a VC6 for $225, or a...

S-Quest
replies: 10 views: 12,132
drsaamah 2 days ago

First off, I'll say I don't plan to record anything super high quality at the moment, I just want to post bits on Instagram and...

acrolite
replies: 5 views: 209
JLast 2 days ago

I just wanted to note my first run of modded Presonus TubePre's are now available. Listing is on gearslutz, but I also have them...

golden_ears
replies: 6 views: 369
golden_ears 2 days ago

Ready to pull the plug on the 305 MKII, but I'm curious how do they stand the test of time? How do they age, any weird, funny...

AndreiPiatra
replies: 21 views: 2,523
SyneRyder 2 days ago

Hi all, first time poster but I've got a lot of useful info from these boards over the years, so thank you. I've just picked...

gutbuster
replies: 5 views: 371
JLast 2 days ago

Just wondering how the APS Klasik's sound? How do they translate and are they pleasing to listen to. I'm tired of my Adam A7X...

tonez
replies: 180 views: 33,931
Knstntn 2 days ago

is this interface has better dac from audient, apogee or clarett interfaces?

privi__________
replies: 3 views: 190
ambiguous signal 2 days ago

Now that Octavamod is down, who's the best mic modder out there for 2019? So back in 2012 after tons of research, I got my...

lovemonkey3833
replies: 46 views: 7,003
Wendelgee2 2 days ago

Is anyone here using this? lf so, what do you think so far? Does it feel cheap or is actually well-built?

acidtechno
replies: 104 views: 29,951
dj.anti.matter 2 days ago
Avatar for Utility Devices - Adam

I run a very budget studio that we mostly use for our own projects but I sometimes get other people in and record their bands....

Utility Devices - Adam
replies: 26 views: 930
s.d.finley 3 days ago

Looking at the revive audio mod for the warm audio wa-2a. any one had it done yet? I saw the post on their site and heard some...

mequaz
replies: 170 views: 29,093
golden_ears 3 days ago

Hi i have a Focusrite Isa Two, practically brand new (6 months). From nothing, one day it won't switch inputs anymore. Why this...

masterplanar
replies: 13 views: 3,217
pcrecord 3 days ago

Am I missing something obvious? I didn't see any prices on their web site and a search only brings up used purchase places like...

bill5
replies: 16 views: 769
MandoBastardo 3 days ago

I have a Accutronics spring reverb tank that hasn't got any amp, it's just the plain tank. What's the most simple way to connect...

tail
replies: 19 views: 4,048
goom 3 days ago

i am about to buy studio monitors for my non sound proof small home studio. Second hand Kali in8 (i am afraid of second...

ece79
replies: 3 views: 370
ece79 3 days ago

Hey there! I´m wondering me if you guys know a free site with IR for Logic SD or .wav, Im looking for Sony DRE-2000 and EMT...

MADA
replies: 2 views: 206
MADA 3 days ago

I am curious what’s in YOUR mic locker?? Mine: Oktava MK319 (Russian ) CAD E100 (American) ...

bibleboy3
replies: 1,142 views: 246,832
mark_it_zero 4 days ago

Hi everyone, I've read quite a lot about this thing on this forums but I still cannot get it... I have Scarlett 18i8 run...

Nothing Left
replies: 6 views: 1,888
mattiasnyc 4 days ago

Could some audio hacker explain how audio signal processing exactly works, please? 1. I am trying to find out what is noisiest...

sn1p3r29a
replies: 10 views: 662
shpy 4 days ago

I came across an ill-maintained website about the QV2. It mentioned that a dedicated editor was made for the QV2, but it was...

M.Retra
replies: 5 views: 283
M.Retra 5 days ago

I'm looking at 3 compressors: Drawmer DL241 Really Nice Compressor Really Nice Leveling Amp These would mostly be for...

ratedepth
replies: 61 views: 2,449
Akailama 5 days ago

Hey guys, I've owned an old Groove Tubes GT-67 for some time now and damn if I don't love this mic, it's been hard to find a...

imdasloth
replies: 3 views: 301
concreteblue 5 days ago

I've been hankering to get a pair of HS80M for a couple of months now. I heard them, and had up until recently convinced myself...

CZ101
replies: 105 views: 64,242
Russell Dawkins 5 days ago

Moderators