The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored By
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hi friends.... Heads up re the "newbie" sub forum, aimed at anyone just starting out. ...

Blast9
replies: 0 views: 62,445
Blast9 1st February 2011

I recently bought an old Rode NT1 in very good condition as I had heard that they were designed by Jim Williams. Despite that...

Mikey77
replies: 100 views: 9,617
Mikey77 7 minutes ago

I was saving up for an SSL clone, but I think multi-band would be more useful.

goom
replies: 0 views: 75
goom 1 hour ago

"Regarding your inquiry: Auratone C5A. Auratone operates out of another country. As of right now our model is not available...

goom
replies: 2 views: 489
goom 1 hour ago

Interesting someone told me to watch for a surprise announcement at NAMM regarding Benelecs (Genelec clones) made out of Aluminum...

Elsapo2001
replies: 0 views: 95
Elsapo2001 3 hours ago

I'm trying to shape the kick drum from an Jomox Mbase 11, would an EQ and compressor pedal be almost as good as a desktop FX...

JohnCameron2018
replies: 2 views: 241
Kimi777 6 hours ago

What is the cheapest or most price worthy way I can get a hardware Roland type of Crystal Clear Rhodes àla JD-800/990 and...

Paratriplel
replies: 18 views: 410
Paratriplel 6 hours ago

A simple question with hopefully a simple answer - I am just curious and certain I know the answer, but it's bugging me. In PT...

DerbyUK
replies: 1 views: 156
CJ Mastering 7 hours ago

I'm looking to upgrade my studio monitors in the near future and would like to hear some more about these monitors because the...

Lock n Load
replies: 6 views: 1,938
misuspita 10 hours ago

Audio friends. Halp. I have a set of JBL SLR2300 monitors. had them for a few years. They're okay. Never had any huge...

cpanico
replies: 16 views: 5,438
Robyes 10 hours ago

Hi, today I found out that my 2i2 has some technical issues and sadly the insurance has expired, so I have to change it. My...

bellamimmo
replies: 5 views: 393
JAT 11 hours ago

Something's coming ! an all purpose dynamic! even for stage? look's very...

DownSideUp
replies: 13 views: 1,272
Bungle 17 hours ago

I have a ribbon mic that I think got fried by a bad cable passing phantom power to the mic. Now that Joly is out of the...

standup
replies: 2 views: 254
Alsongs 20 hours ago

I never ended up buying a pair of the k-mico's but always wanted to. While searching I've found tons of info here on them, from...

iamdro
replies: 8 views: 939
keithp777 21 hours ago

Hi guys, I'm looking for an upgrade and I found a used Focusrite Liquid Channel for around $1500. I checked it on gearslutz and...

FlamingOnion
replies: 10 views: 366
FlamingOnion 22 hours ago

What is your favourite Sub for small budget? JBL, KRK, Yamaha? It's for matching for my sets of NS-10 and Proac Studio...

laperlestudio
replies: 15 views: 2,377
Phunkfarm 23 hours ago

Products – iSK Pro Audio Has anyone here tried those HD-9999 headphones ?

eldon2975
replies: 337 views: 64,589
no genre 1 day ago

Anyone ever use non-Mackie replacement ribbons for their 8 bus? Looking at...

Ron Flack
replies: 4 views: 759
Wayne 1 day ago

Hi guys, I know this is the gazillionth time someone asked a question about interfaces, but I'm not sure how to tackle...

mvrh
replies: 10 views: 544
Macky 1 day ago

Due to my other occupations, I couldn’t find time to revise my setup since long time. Now, I am focused on to revisit my home...

Waved
replies: 0 views: 195
Waved 1 day ago

ART TransX Microphone Preamp | Sweetwater Dual mic-pre with Jensen input transfo (but nameless output transfo), variable...

Deleted User
replies: 90 views: 10,209
Voidland 1 day ago

Looking to spend $1000 total on an interface and mic. Main uses are voice recording for video and running my Yamaha HS7/HS8S...

matthewh133
replies: 9 views: 305
Bushman 1 day ago

I just ordered a subzero PA900 amp that was on sale only a pizza more expensive than the PA600 from gear4music. Im gonna use it...

gasolin
replies: 27 views: 462
gasolin 1 day ago
replies: 129 views: 43,060
zemlin 1 day ago

Hi everyone, I'm sorry for my extremely noobish question, but I'm getting really frustrated here and its bumming me out. I...

Aaronguitarguy
replies: 9 views: 4,617
Mfc 1 day ago

Wow. I just finished recording an acoustic guitar session using an md421 and peluso ribbon. Totally blown away by the md421. I've...

Deleted User
replies: 59 views: 14,496
ZEF 1 day ago

stumper 1: as long as i've been recording onto cassettes, i've noticed that when i record on a portastudio, versus when i record...

haunted3
replies: 6 views: 359
BIG BUDDHA 1 day ago

I am interested in transitioning from a digital to an analog mastering setup. What stereo compressors and stereo equalizers would...

Popolocho
replies: 28 views: 7,367
BIG BUDDHA 1 day ago

Hey guys. Did the whole search function things and came up with a few posts but nothing too concrete. A friend of mine is looking...

SushiConQueso
replies: 8 views: 6,815
Don T 1 day ago

I asked about disconnecting the fans on my subzero pa-900 pa amp (use it for hifi), i don't play ridiculous loud but have come to...

gasolin
replies: 0 views: 209
gasolin 2 days ago

Hey guys, This is probably a stupid idea - but - one of my Adam F5 monitors has been broken a while, spoke to their repairs...

corruptusername
replies: 3 views: 258
Xander 2 days ago

I bought the saffire pro 40 I am kinda dissapointed with this unit. It sounds good for vocals and guitar but when it comes to...

RANTARAVE
replies: 14 views: 2,351
fastlanestoner 2 days ago

Do anyone know of an alternative to VST Plugin Analyser for the Mac. I want to study the harmonic content and artifacts that are...

dto4music
replies: 13 views: 10,403
fastlanestoner 2 days ago

Recently I was listening to a mix in headphones and realized the stereo balance was way off. I first assumed early onset...

coreycoleman
replies: 3 views: 203
Poinzy 2 days ago

Hello, I am looking for a pair of good drum overheads. I seem to prefer the LDC sound vs the SDC sound. Also for some reason I...

wannaberocker
replies: 9 views: 545
foldback 2 days ago

Has anyone gotten delivery of an MTK yet. What's the latest word on a ship date. Where are all the threads on this subject? Are...

delco7
replies: 1,026 views: 189,970
gravyface 2 days ago

Hey guys...I was just curious about something. What I'm wondering is....a lot of people say the iloud micro monitors have really...

RecordRecord
replies: 1 views: 218
RecordRecord 2 days ago

Hello! I have a pair of Sony MDR-7506 headphones and I like them, sound is a little bright but overall I'm happy with the...

usicrovrevrc
replies: 7 views: 9,615
Jesso 2 days ago

I already have an MDR-7506 and I find them uncomfortable for long sessions.

goom
replies: 6 views: 292
goom 3 days ago

I'm interested in all mobile solutions that come to your mind regardless of the budget. Namm would be a good example. I want to...

In The Mix
replies: 2 views: 217
deedeeyeah 3 days ago

Looking at the revive audio mod for the warm audio wa-2a. any one had it done yet? I saw the post on their site and heard some...

mequaz
replies: 122 views: 11,465
ZBGB_Studio 3 days ago

Hey Guys, This may have been answered before, but i can't see to find the answer to this specific question. So when...

Hr7217
replies: 11 views: 442
fastlanestoner 3 days ago

Hey everyone, Just wondering if anyone else has had this problem. I ordered a used Rode NTK, and just received it. It looks to...

mattcoffay
replies: 3 views: 1,050
Dudemanbro 3 days ago

Hi I’m setting up a Soundcraft Ghost in the studio I have 16ch external preamps which I am using instead of board preamps. If...

6dyslexicelephnt
replies: 5 views: 459
grasspike 3 days ago

I personally have a UMC404 audio interface, that has served me well for over a year now, and a Xenyx X1024USB Mixer that has...

IamNeedHelp
replies: 88 views: 5,984
CJ Mastering 3 days ago

This is a problem from the sound recored by my friend. She uses the blue yeti (via USB) to record. However, when she sings...

zhaoqidi11
replies: 4 views: 239
zhaoqidi11 3 days ago

My buddy who is very gear savvy is selling the 'tannoy pbm 8 ii' set of monitors. I'm sure they're in great condition. I can't...

Monty_Python
replies: 10 views: 19,822
michmike 3 days ago

I'm looking for a vintage sounding mic, something that can really pull the low end out similar to the Placid Audio Copperphone...

fred14nb
replies: 2 views: 206
fred14nb 3 days ago
replies: 1 views: 370
hello people 3 days ago

I've always been a bit curious about the Ibanez/maxon dd1000 dual rack delay, so I bought one on eBay. Well, I hadn't looked...

bubblebash
replies: 2 views: 225
bubblebash 3 days ago

Trying to run softube free (saturation) plugin on a pc windows 10. I’m using studio one 4 professional and the plugin aint...

NoPro
replies: 0 views: 180
NoPro 3 days ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search