The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By ESI
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I am curious what’s in YOUR mic locker?? Mine: Oktava MK319 (Russian ) CAD E100 (American) ...

bibleboy3
replies: 1,144 views: 247,061
Paul Ryan 1 hour ago

Hi guys I am new to recording OTB and am a little unsure of the easiest way to connect to and from my daw. I want to record...

A M Kelly
replies: 13 views: 6,401
Method Man 2 hours ago

I know it's not stable to make the DAW slave to the tape machine. But I don't know what should I use to slave this tape machine...

kinghand
replies: 3 views: 192
ambiguous signal 3 hours ago

I am about to decide for studio monitors for my non treated room (but full of stuff) Hope to treat it in the future. I have Hd...

ece79
replies: 8 views: 368
Pavilon 5 hours ago

Hello, you all! So, I’ve been mixing for about 6 months now, and there’s something driving me crazy. I try to use reference...

marcelbr
replies: 8 views: 434
arnoldorodeo 5 hours ago

Hello, I'm looking to get my first pair of studio monitors, and I also want to get into vinyl. I'd like to play both my focusrite...

Pyramid500
replies: 1 views: 104
Mark Alpine 6 hours ago

below, i attached a pic of my desk. Do you think i can learn to mix with my Hd600 and small logitechs in my untreated room. Or...

ece79
replies: 2 views: 169
Mark Alpine 6 hours ago

My old Alesis io2 express won't let me reduce buffer size in Reaper below 512, so I'm going to finally replace it. I'm going...

countpocket
replies: 38 views: 2,754
Mark Alpine 7 hours ago

Good afternoon, I am close to finishing up a new studio build in my basement. I am considering some new mixing gear and would...

Hattrick
replies: 0 views: 81
Hattrick 7 hours ago

I'm looking for a preamp that falls into the realm of the ones use by the Beach Boys / Brian Wilson, particularly for the Pet...

skiltrip
replies: 46 views: 14,174
danny 8 hours ago

Hi people! Long time lurker, first time poster, I am a singer-songwriter from Greece. I record my own stuff at home but I am in a...

achilleas
replies: 60 views: 919
achilleas 8 hours ago

I would usually record my guitar and vocal tracks through my Isa One and Scarlett 2i2. I recently upgraded from the Scarlett 2i2...

France
replies: 2 views: 129
JLast 10 hours ago
Avatar for Utility Devices - Adam

I run a very budget studio that we mostly use for our own projects but I sometimes get other people in and record their bands....

Utility Devices - Adam
replies: 27 views: 1,006
MoTech 13 hours ago

Out of sheer laziness I was tracking acoustic guitar and percussion with the Avantone pencil mic with cardioid cap tonight...

evernaut
replies: 2 views: 120
esldude 1 day ago

Hi, I wonder if someone knows the package form or exact model of the Alesis Quadraverb 2 backlight display LEDs. Some of mine...

damien
replies: 4 views: 546
M.Retra 1 day ago

Hey folks! So I am doing remote at home mixing ITB. I purchased a SSL2+ to be my interface of choice. Monitors are the LYD48 by...

cfen
replies: 4 views: 519
Seakayak 1 day ago

I'm looking at 3 compressors: Drawmer DL241 Really Nice Compressor Really Nice Leveling Amp These would mostly be for...

ratedepth
replies: 62 views: 2,578
colinteverow80 1 day ago

I came across this supposed "Neumann-like" brand, called Gauge. Any thoughts on them? Are they worth it, or should I...

_Mark
replies: 14 views: 7,523
Gretsch 6120 1 day ago

Products – iSK Pro Audio Has anyone here tried those HD-9999 headphones ?

eldon2975
replies: 536 views: 110,847
onoffitalia 1 day ago

I just picked up a Scarlett 2i2 3rd gen. I already use a Saffire Pro40 but don't need to drag it out when I just want to...

Shawnobi
replies: 3 views: 213
Shawnobi 1 day ago

Hi all, I’ve been using the Zen Studio (Original red one) for a few years and have been happy with the sound. But I find it a...

SDunscombe
replies: 34 views: 2,479
TJ99 1 day ago

Can anyone speak to the quality of the pres in the Motu 8pre es (or 8m, for that matter)? I need to move on from my zen studio,...

SDunscombe
replies: 7 views: 1,154
SDunscombe 1 day ago
replies: - views: -
kyrobeasty 1 day ago

PS by "inexpensive" I don't mean (for ex) "under $500." shiee I mean truly inexpensive...no exact number in...

bill5
replies: 161 views: 38,187
Rolleum 2 days ago

My Focusrite Saffire Pro 40's main headphone output is only letting me hear one channel at a time when it's inserted fully, and...

dejvid
replies: 14 views: 13,376
shmuelyosef 2 days ago

Hey Everyone, I know "should I get this or this" posts are all over here, so my apologies in advance for adding to...

patrickcmcneely
replies: 31 views: 1,604
muffegutt 2 days ago

Hi all, first time poster but I've got a lot of useful info from these boards over the years, so thank you. I've just picked...

gutbuster
replies: 7 views: 479
JLast 2 days ago

has anyone ever replaced the stock tube in one of these units from the late 80s/early 90s? is it a relatively simple...

robotchicken
replies: 0 views: 114
robotchicken 2 days ago

Hi all, Wondering if anybody knows how one "rethreads" an Audio Technica AT4040 shockmount? At a certain point mine...

bodega.
replies: 13 views: 461
JonnieK 2 days ago

Oh man, here goes nothing. I have some money to spend and am looking to upgrade my 4 year old KRK RP6 G2's to something better. I...

Backr
replies: 53 views: 7,493
ricowave 2 days ago

...there are a few higher-end LDC mics that offer multiple voicings, but I've never seen one this affordable...anybody have any...

kidvybes
replies: 6,178 views: 770,093
chessparov2.0 3 days ago

Before purchasing my i88x, i did a lot of research on several websites, forums and magazines. What surprised me was the amount of...

junior
replies: 200 views: 62,584
in media res 3 days ago

I've been writing, recording and mixing on my Macbook Pro with my trusty, industry standard ATH-m50's (blue box)...

Rightclick
replies: 43 views: 19,723
Enlightened Hand 3 days ago

Just a simple question, but I couldn't find a safe answer. Monitors often feature both a balanced and an unbalanced connections;...

carpa
replies: 1 views: 158
tINY 3 days ago

Hi Everyone, I produce mainly dance music such as House, Electro and Progressive. When producing music I usually like getting...

b_karv
replies: 18 views: 13,939
colinteverow80 3 days ago

There's a really good analog mixer(4 bus, 4 aux) you can buy for around $500 if you wait patiently. It's the Sony MXP-390. This...

sleepwalker
replies: 17 views: 27,427
Rocket88 3 days ago

I got really excited about the Platform desk (https://output.com/products/platform) but it turns out it's not deep enough for...

rorohello
replies: 6 views: 343
HarveySpecter 4 days ago

Hello Slutz! My studio is based around an 8 track tape machine (very hip, super cool) and capturing the vibe as live as...

SweatboxStudio
replies: 13 views: 570
MajorNoteStudio 4 days ago

I have a Behringer Ultramizer Pro a 1400 or 1424, can't remember. I bought to master my tracks back in... uh, 2002? Well, for...

regebro
replies: 1 views: 202
ambiguous signal 4 days ago

Hi, Ive recently switched over to Mac and Logic after years of Pro Tools. I'm loving the workflow so far but recently I've...

Calskellums
replies: 0 views: 136
Calskellums 4 days ago

Hello guys! I was wondering what's your opinion if you were to choose between these speakers? - FOR general music listening....

grvn
replies: 0 views: 143
grvn 4 days ago

another preamp thread, amazing! anyway, i was wondering if anyone knew anything/any opinions on the tube preamps from an old...

mcpf66
replies: 12 views: 4,776
littlesicily 4 days ago

I have 2 Camden 500s which I love. Nice clean and can add some color with the mojo. Was looking at getting something a little...

JamesG602
replies: 5 views: 591
neonnoe 4 days ago

I've been using a Rode NT-USB for the past 6 months or so just because I got it for a very low price from a friend. It was my...

Ezekiell
replies: 24 views: 881
Ezekiell 5 days ago

Need a bit of help as I am looking at these 3 sets of monitors. my room is quite small however I will be treating...

Jayman1988
replies: 50 views: 19,218
David Carlyon 5 days ago

Hello Everyone, I have BASSSTATION 2 and I was thinking to buy a 1 high end analog synth that rules all! I like the sound...

Sobeci
replies: 0 views: 160
Sobeci 5 days ago

Hello Everyone, I have a BASS STATION 2, and I was looking for the comparison of synths on youtube. I saw that Behringer Model...

Sobeci
replies: 0 views: 155
Sobeci 5 days ago

I guessing that some of you, like me, are anxious to try out the Apex mic - These are hard to get hold of in the UK - so i did a...

orange
replies: 128 views: 78,014
gigid 5 days ago

I have been researching the old JoeMeek stuff, and have found some mixed reviews. I found a guy selling a VC6 for $225, or a...

S-Quest
replies: 10 views: 12,184
drsaamah 5 days ago

First off, I'll say I don't plan to record anything super high quality at the moment, I just want to post bits on Instagram and...

acrolite
replies: 5 views: 258
JLast 5 days ago

Moderators