The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored By
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hi friends.... Heads up re the "newbie" sub forum, aimed at anyone just starting out. ...

Blast9
replies: 0 views: 61,860
Blast9 1st February 2011

Hey guys, I’m looking to purchase a dynamic microphone for recording my vocals. I make r&b music and my voice is a very...

Kmiller5
replies: 23 views: 481
Maggot Brain 41 minutes ago

I have been recording acoustic with an old Sennheiser MD211 and EV RE635 (which is both great), but have wanted to try an SDC. I...

alhe
replies: 25 views: 621
McIrish 2 hours ago

So I'm about to reboot my old show I did on my college radio station, Reverb 2.0, as a podcast. I've ordered a brand new MG12XU...

agentgfunk
replies: 21 views: 929
DrAudiospecific 3 hours ago

Hi all, I'm working on Behringer b2031p + Denon 520ae amp and it's a problem... 8" is a pretty big for small room 3m*5m,...

djust
replies: 0 views: 112
djust 8 hours ago

hey all, I have a sweet soundcraft series 220b that I would like to record straight out of using it's existing pres so I'm trying...

dopeboy_magic
replies: 12 views: 542
jamey777 9 hours ago

Hey all! I just got a good deal on a TAC Scorpion II for my synth room. I am looking for stereo input modules for it. If...

dubsiren
replies: 0 views: 151
dubsiren 17 hours ago

Behringer HA8000 Pro-8 come with hum issues in the higher channels. Channel 8 mostly, less in 7. I can't find where I read about...

psycom
replies: 2 views: 3,672
Basslik 17 hours ago

Hi all, I teach at a school that has a large-format analog console that is on it's last legs. The main studio has 24 (and...

naterecording
replies: 22 views: 534
Saxplayerz 18 hours ago

Probably as low end, money wise as you can get...I spent a few hours in Fusion 360 figuring out how to design it and a few...

MoonMusic
replies: 15 views: 520
MoonMusic 19 hours ago

Hi All, First, I know that KRK was sold and no longer supports these speakers. I have no chance of sourcing help/parts from...

jasonallen19
replies: 15 views: 1,589
Denali1 20 hours ago

Hi Everyone, I am looking for a good mic or pair of mic's to use to mic up the grand piano in my house. It is a 6'4 Schimmel...

thepianist32
replies: 58 views: 5,965
mrufino1 23 hours ago

Hi all My plan is this... Route recorded stems or midi tracks from my computer out of the outputs of my connected audio...

carlessadam
replies: 2 views: 273
brew 1 day ago

I have a pair of Focal Shape 65 that i want to Calibrate but the problem i'm running into is that the Focal don't have an...

EddieR
replies: 0 views: 182
EddieR 1 day ago

I recall reading a post on here, some new Chinese manufacturer of mic and preamp clones for really cheap. Can't for the life of...

gravyface
replies: 6 views: 436
mrufino1 1 day ago

Hello guys, I will be very brief because i need some advice before purchasing the headphones. I plan on getting the HD 650 by...

Basstardo
replies: 2 views: 327
arsomartinera 1 day ago

Huge shout out to Kris.15Khz, Kris at iSK Pro Audio. Ordered 2 Little Gem mics. Sent quickly, had some questions and Kris...

ClaudeGreay
replies: 21 views: 1,657
RightOnRome 1 day ago
replies: 416 views: 68,531
congalocke 1 day ago

I need basically to apply some compression and effects (such as reverb, delay, chorus, preferably combinations too) to the vocals...

ampetrosillo
replies: 15 views: 763
baskervils 1 day ago

How do you get it to sound less lifeless and noisy?

goom
replies: 32 views: 1,434
Mikey77 1 day ago

Sorry if this is long winded... So, I've got a batch of songs I want to record, and I'd like some new mics for the project....

adampaulson1217
replies: 17 views: 642
Progger 1 day ago

What are the 3 favorite pieces of gear you own? As a bonus, what are the 3 favorite plugins you own? freshflowe

goom
replies: 89 views: 5,022
Munitone 1 day ago

I'm on a budget and saved up money to buy 2x JBL 305P MkII Active Speaker Pair Powered Studio Monitors, new, off of eBay. I...

zewmageddon
replies: 0 views: 239
zewmageddon 1 day ago

I'm currently looking for suggestions on upgrading my overheads. The rest of the mics I'm using are all definitely up to par...

Codyh630
replies: 24 views: 1,028
tINY 1 day ago

tl;dr: Both Yamaha's very clear and informative sounding, the HS7 lacks a bit on the lower frequencies which the HS8 does not....

guitarjack
replies: 13 views: 1,610
HKTIII 2 days ago

I purchased a black face Chameleon Labs 581 mic preamp and a VTB9045 with the intention to perform the Carnhill input transformer...

justinheronmusic
replies: 36 views: 4,125
justinheronmusic 2 days ago

I'm curious... after recently using my ears to decide on the best mic for the job rather than a price tag (not that I have all...

tele12
replies: 169 views: 17,080
chessparov2.0 2 days ago

Has anyone gotten delivery of an MTK yet. What's the latest word on a ship date. Where are all the threads on this subject? Are...

delco7
replies: 1,003 views: 183,581
bdacid0303 2 days ago

I'm in the market for an eight channel AD equipped preamp. the DP88 is a contender and while doing some research about it i...

useme2305
replies: 1 views: 217
CJ Mastering 2 days ago

Hey, Is it a big deal if I use Yamaha HS7 in a small room? I really dont like the ideal of a 5 inch monitor due to what I've...

_VenoM
replies: 37 views: 20,310
throway 2 days ago

Hi, I want to buy a Behringer VT999 Vintage Tube Monster for my TB-03. And I want to replace the tube for a better one. I want...

actarus_23
replies: 9 views: 1,739
pluto_ro 2 days ago

Need a new Interface at home as my Roland UA-55 finally died. Just find out that Zoom released this new model with USB 3.0. I...

Iconica
replies: 138 views: 42,795
filo01 2 days ago

I'm embarrassed I can't figure this out myself but here it goes... I am using the Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 as my audio...

drsaamah
replies: 4 views: 410
Mag J 2 days ago

Ok, I watched this video on YT and am actually shocked that the $20 mic actually sounded almost identical to the AKG C12. The...

Mr Funk
replies: 122 views: 2,646
Bushman 2 days ago

Hello everyone! I do need your help. I have faithfully read all similar topics on gearslutz and elsewhere and still need your...

garrywindshield
replies: 1 views: 345
jauslong 2 days ago

It just occurred to me I'm a clone-slut lol. #BudgetFriendly I pulled the trigger on a WA73 today! Excited. So, I'm wondering...

CPhoenix
replies: 7 views: 520
CPhoenix 3 days ago

I found plenty of threads about this from previous years and was wondering how are things nowadays? Digital mixers with...

TonyK47
replies: 11 views: 807
MediaGary 3 days ago

If i want to buy a new entry level (cheap) power amp with around 150 watt or more in 8 ohm, how do i know what to buy so i don't...

gasolin
replies: 23 views: 871
esldude 3 days ago

Hello all. I'm trying to make tape loops work in my Yamaha MT3X but the auto-stop function keeps making the tape stop after a...

standingwave
replies: 0 views: 286
standingwave 3 days ago

Looking to buy this interface, but still hesitating between the Behringer U-PHORIA UMC204HD and the FOCUSRITE SCARLETT 2i2. The...

clydetower
replies: 52 views: 33,264
norfolk martin 4 days ago

I personally have a UMC404 audio interface, that has served me well for over a year now, and a Xenyx X1024USB Mixer that has...

IamNeedHelp
replies: 74 views: 4,664
norfolk martin 4 days ago

If you had the opportunity to track a rock record in a big barn on a farm in Iowa for 2 weeks straight and you needed to build a...

jooooakes
replies: 18 views: 847
Mag J 4 days ago

I have an M-Audio Quad I’ve been using for a couple years. Started to upgrade to budget grade preamps. Now the Quad is giving...

jauslong
replies: 2 views: 122
JAT 4 days ago

I'm looking for a minimal (in size and features) mixer for live performances. I'll use it as a personal in-ear monitor control,...

il_mix
replies: 0 views: 270
il_mix 4 days ago

Hi friends, i got the korg multitracker D3200, shoud i record 32 tracks at 16 bits or do the thing in 16 tracks @ 24 bits? ...

No4PCs
replies: 36 views: 2,468
john morris 4 days ago

I've currently got a golden age pre73 and looking for an eq to use directly after the pre. I will be using these to do some vocal...

Tahoebrian5
replies: 8 views: 318
ardis 4 days ago

Hey guys, I am currently looking for a new microphone for a VO project. Since my budget it limited to 250-300 euros atm I am...

Pepi Roesler
replies: 2 views: 684
tINY 5 days ago

I'm looking to improve the recording experience in my small project studio. More specifically, I want to improve monitor mixes...

zer0n9ne
replies: 0 views: 258
zer0n9ne 5 days ago

Hey guys! I just bought my first ldc condenser, a used AKG c3000b (one of the older grey ones that are made in Austria, which...

StefanAustria
replies: 21 views: 676
StefanAustria 5 days ago

Hi there. I'm brand-new to audio stuff, and am searching for an interface. I have a PreSonus Audiobox96 USB, and have a lot of...

camannwordsmith
replies: 1 views: 339
akai612 5 days ago

Hi guys. I’ve been preparing to open a small studio and my main focus is recording vocals. I already have a pretty variety...

rafferty
replies: 6 views: 342
rafferty 5 days ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search