The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By TransAudio Group
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

i was wondering, what happens when you plug you preamp into another preamp? i'm struggling to use my brand new great river...

Yagya
replies: 13 views: 8,135
gjdagis 44 minutes ago

I'm about to buy a Mackie 1202-VLZ4 mixer and trying to work out exactly how I'm going to plug it all in, so I can order cables...

thesheep
replies: 5 views: 132
jerry123 1 hour ago

Has anyone tried the Superlux D421? Saw it while browsing Thomann. Don't think I've seen a SM7B clone before so it must be new?...

anonpls123
replies: 19 views: 1,278
ZEF 1 hour ago

So, I've been going crazy lately Researching and researching about mics and all the little differences and comparison videos and...

Cbanter93
replies: 286 views: 10,543
ZEF 1 hour ago

Hi, I'm after a microphone pair for recording acoustic guitar in stereo. Budget 300 GBP, New or used recommendations both welcome.

gmoore23
replies: 5 views: 216
dranzangos 2 hours ago

Hey folks, Needing 8 more ins (or thereabouts) to my setup for some synths, probably ADAT would be the easiest way in to my...

Spikey699
replies: 33 views: 1,566
Bushman 2 hours ago

Started this topic on a thread about mics but it could apply to most any gear. What are your thoughts on someone buying gear,...

bill5
replies: 30 views: 670
nightchef 5 hours ago

Products – iSK Pro Audio Has anyone here tried those HD-9999 headphones ?

eldon2975
replies: 465 views: 88,269
dranzangos 7 hours ago

hi all, hope the title is not misleading. In my home setup I'm running out of input and outputs. I have 3 or 4 pieces of gear...

marcoc
replies: 8 views: 329
deedeeyeah 7 hours ago

Female vocal. Singing style mostly soft, on a quiet side. Is dynamic mic like SM58 going to be sufficient (never tried)? Or...

N1Greg
replies: 13 views: 345
Nick Tammer 7 hours ago

Everyon's always on frequency response flatness and this is something that's often overlooked. I'm in the market for a nice...

Debutante
replies: 6 views: 245
Arthur Stone 14 hours ago

Hi guys! I’m using the Dragonfly Red with a pair of Sennheiser HD 600 when I’m working from home. I think it sounds really...

RobMartin
replies: 4 views: 1,310
Roberto Alvarez 15 hours ago

Hi, I am having too much db's from my Warm Audio WA12 to Scarlett 2i2. The older WA12 does not have setting for the output...

Vobg
replies: 1 views: 161
justmusic 21 hours ago

Considering upgrading from my current Rode NT1A to a Neumann TLM 102. I run the NT1A through a Scarlett 2i2 and record...

MrHamel
replies: 9 views: 852
Waaaaaark 22 hours ago

Hi - I'm trying to figure out the best option for purchasing a portable recorder and mics. I'm mainly looking to record solo...

dave111
replies: 9 views: 434
ardis 1 day ago

VERY inexpensive mic. Booth Junkie is raving about the mic. http://techzoneaudioproducts.com This is a part of their...

Mr Funk
replies: 44 views: 7,176
TZAudioProducts 1 day ago

Hey, I need to have some custom snake cables made for connecting mic pre, comps, eqs to my interface through a patch bay. Where...

dingbass
replies: 2 views: 198
Wayne 1 day ago

Hey slutz, I was interested in a VF-1, because it has amazing variety in effects. One that caught my eye in particular was...

Spikey699
replies: 1 views: 279
johannburkard 1 day ago

I have a suspicion that it's my MacBook plug and I just ordered a ground extension. But then again, I still have other noises...

goom
replies: 2 views: 203
weave 1 day ago

Hi all, Was unsure if this belongs in Low End or High End, so mods can move in need be. On the hunt for a couple of 1176s....

RedMeadow
replies: 5 views: 1,815
[email protected] 1 day ago

I at this point reckon I'm stuck with the Echo AudioFire 12 till I can afford something better. I like the way it sounds all...

Chenry
replies: 50 views: 22,703
TrakLite2020 1 day ago

Test of the completly stock TBone SCT800 with the China 12AX7B tube. Bought second hand, seems to be used and abused, but sounds...

LevinGuitar
replies: 8 views: 1,004
LevinGuitar 1 day ago

Hi, ive been using presonous 22vsl for a while now, but only recently i found out that there is no line input on this one, thus...

woojinlee
replies: 43 views: 4,972
McNewlove 1 day ago

I've recently aquired a Fostex M80. I've noticed that track 8 produces a really faint playback of what I've recorded onto it....

Leerude
replies: 2 views: 196
WarmJetGuitar 1 day ago

After a couple of years of pause from music, i suddenly start to get a renewed spark to record my drums again. Getting some cheap...

HolMatS
replies: 6 views: 248
terrible.dee 1 day ago

I have a pair of Warm Audio EQPs and wanted to do a test to see if changing the tubes would make a difference. My grandfather...

noah330
replies: 4 views: 1,614
bentone 1 day ago

Hi, I have composed a 9 tracks album. Now it’s time to release it. I know there are thousands of articles and Gearslutz’s...

Donedeal0
replies: 4 views: 369
DeNto 2 days ago

I noticed a few items i have offer +4 / -10 db options for signal. I just wondered if this means they have stereo (balanced)...

part12studios
replies: 2 views: 340
ShadowsOfLife 2 days ago

I've had a pair of the 2nd generation 308s made by Peavey under their AMR brand for years and have always liked them. Peavey...

mwtoole
replies: 3 views: 1,142
terly 2 days ago

I currently own a NTG-4+ that I was using, but read shotgun microphones are not the best for indoor dialogue. So I am looking at...

darklide
replies: 0 views: 186
darklide 2 days ago

I just bought a MX-1... It has not arrived yet. I have 5 korg volca's (which is fine for the MX mono ports) BUT! I have an...

paulbla
replies: 0 views: 167
paulbla 2 days ago

I fell in love with Roland Rh5's. because it's incredibly hard to get mixes to sound nearly as good as commercial music. My mixes...

GazFromtheManor
replies: 41 views: 1,740
weave 2 days ago

Studio monitors I need to get myself a couple of new, slightly smaller studio monitors and hopefully upgrade my sound at the...

Sry
replies: 39 views: 1,856
JAT 2 days ago

I have a very bright, edgy-sounding voice. Currently I have Behringer B1 which is making my voice harsh. Any recommended dark...

Eric Stravinsky
replies: 91 views: 3,431
chessparov2.0 2 days ago

I've recently aquired a Fostex M80. I've noticed that track 8 produces a really faint playback of what I've recorded onto it....

Leerude
replies: 4 views: 227
vernier 2 days ago

Ready to pull the plug on the 305 MKII, but I'm curious how do they stand the test of time? How do they age, any weird, funny...

AndreiPiatra
replies: 14 views: 651
AndreiPiatra 3 days ago

Here are a brief test of the small condenser tube mic branded Alctron T50C. I tried it with the Beyer MC950. I wonder why the...

LevinGuitar
replies: 0 views: 227
LevinGuitar 3 days ago

Has anyone else noticed this as well? When using the stock Unison preamp a noticeable white-noise becomes audible at around 50dB...

dalty
replies: 7 views: 386
dalty 4 days ago

I have read a lot of TL Audio bashing on here. Unfortunately, I read most of it AFTER I picked up an older Dual Valve mic pre. ...

Puffer Fish
replies: 50 views: 20,962
L-Fire 4 days ago

I have a factory sealed MXL V67G that was basically a throw in on a package deal. I'm wondering if this mic is worth keeping for...

teachingking
replies: 57 views: 78,553
Rob Coates 4 days ago

Hi everyone, Well I'm 30 now, but started my own recordings on XP in 04'-05' lol. After having hard drives crash, lack of...

jaguarguitar
replies: 124 views: 9,959
jaguarguitar 4 days ago

I haven't played it in a while, or in the particular house i'm in for that matter but my telecaster is humming to a point where I...

iamdro
replies: 45 views: 33,040
tINY 5 days ago

I'm just wanting to do some vanity recording on my nice Kawai upright at home for sharing with friends and posting on...

PWilliford
replies: 30 views: 1,829
a.m. son 5 days ago

Can anyone guide me to a company that still makes these? Thanks!

sspace
replies: 1 views: 298
sspace 5 days ago

I am looking for a single channel mic preamp that will give me a healthy and useful sound but leave me room to add color through...

Petrarchan
replies: 21 views: 1,391
Seamoss 5 days ago

First, my room is completely untreated. Second, I'm a crappy musician. In my quest to put together a writing room in my place,...

Ox Han
replies: 10 views: 1,451
hello people 5 days ago

How is your MOTU 16A holding up for you today? I've been thinking about getting one myself since I've heard good things about...

Sry
replies: 47 views: 1,930
Brian M. Boykin 6 days ago

apparently "this is the futur" https://youtu.be/ZFLmP9XWyhg ADDED BY MODERATOR: More talk on the CLA 10TM...

DownSideUp
replies: 283 views: 25,832
goom 6 days ago

Hey guys! Anyone have some first hand experience with the new KRK Rokit G4 series? Specifically looking into the 7 and 8s....

JamesG602
replies: 104 views: 25,671
Stergios T. 6 days ago

Has anyone gotten delivery of an MTK yet. What's the latest word on a ship date. Where are all the threads on this subject? Are...

delco7
replies: 1,082 views: 234,729
B12b4ucant 6 days ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search