The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Options
Announcement: Terms Of Use Update Whitecat
26th April 2019 Views: 2,337
Views: 2,337
26th April 2019
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hi friends.... Heads up re the "newbie" sub forum, aimed at anyone just starting out. ...

Blast9
replies: 0 views: 64,221
Blast9 1st February 2011

I was looking for a pop filter in eBay and found this photo of a guy singing trough a pop filter mounted on a mic stand and...

JohnnyShotgun
replies: 8 views: 594
Brent Hahn 36 minutes ago

I'm looking for a budget true LDC for vocals (primarily male, often just use a 57 for female) as I really need to upgrade from...

imdasloth
replies: 14 views: 477
SyneRyder 7 hours ago

Rode NT1 and Steinberg UR12... how does it compare to some of those four digit mics and interfaces?

AlanWalk
replies: 69 views: 1,207
Ebeowulf17 9 hours ago

I often hear people describe preamps as "getting noisy" when you turn them up too far, as if the preamp would behave...

Ebeowulf17
replies: 0 views: 86
Ebeowulf17 9 hours ago

I am an aspiring streamer and am trying to change how my soy filled voice sounds. The DBX 286s has a low frequency enchancer...

ChestyLarou
replies: 9 views: 279
Bushman 10 hours ago

I recently bought an old Rode NT1 in very good condition as I had heard that they were designed by Jim Williams. Despite that...

Mikey77
replies: 127 views: 13,067
Mikey77 12 hours ago

Meaning, can I do it without using audio cables or another interface at all?

bonefoot
replies: 2 views: 186
bonefoot 15 hours ago

I've decided rather than get a cheap tube mic I bought modded, I'm just going to buy another mic since the mod I was looking at...

Dohreetoh
replies: 29 views: 846
Ebeowulf17 16 hours ago

Going for 1. Practical usefulness 2. Obscurity (sleepers?) 3. Under $100ish Mine would have to be the RNC, any old tube tape...

jml designs
replies: 128 views: 11,137
Rob Coates 16 hours ago

So I'm considering the JBL 305P MkII or the JBL 308P MkII. I can get the 5" for $165 each or the 8" for $261 each. I...

farmfowls
replies: 5 views: 253
fireberd 16 hours ago

Anyone have these? How are they vs Adam A7 even rocket 5's Yamaha MSP10 Studio

shadyru
replies: 29 views: 24,340
Etonio37 16 hours ago

I am curious what’s in YOUR mic locker?? Mine: Oktava MK319 (Russian ) CAD E100 (American) ...

bibleboy3
replies: 941 views: 197,398
Dohreetoh 17 hours ago

I purchased these mics back in July. I read a lot of post here 6 months prior and heard for such cheap mics, they sound pretty...

genesisgk
replies: 14 views: 2,681
ShelGef 17 hours ago

I have Sonorus audio ad/24 converter without power supply and I can't find a manual or any specification about it. If somebody...

Kozhin
replies: 0 views: 120
Kozhin 18 hours ago

Hello all im planing to buy new monitors, budget around 1500e of course firstly i will treat the room, as good as i...

gedna
replies: 0 views: 127
gedna 19 hours ago

Hi guys, I want to buy my first pair of monitors. I compose and mix mainly experimental music, techno, soundscape...

jacej
replies: 10 views: 527
Bushman 21 hours ago

Hey guys I have loads of unbalanced rack mount synths that are currently patched in with TRS cables in a TRS patch bay. I...

turbocharbo
replies: 7 views: 346
Monotremata 22 hours ago

Hi folks, Long post, please feel free to skip the waffle. TLDR at the end. THE WAFFLE: I'm building a studio and I've...

Skwid inc.
replies: 16 views: 554
ardis 23 hours ago

Hey guys, First post on here. Hoping to get a helpful response. I'm a solo song writer/guitar/singer producer and I'm weak when...

nevertrender
replies: 24 views: 1,185
M Ryan 1 day ago

Hey guys, I currently use Focal Alphas 80 in my studio as my main mix monitors. I find them a bit constrained in dynamics and...

diaolosh
replies: 3 views: 323
diaolosh 1 day ago

I discovered Stillwell Audio plugins and Schwa plugins a while ago. They are so great! They sound very good, easy to use, and...

guitarkelton
replies: 65 views: 16,507
Havok87 1 day ago

Hi I love my new Focal Alpha 65 bought a month ago from Thomann. I was very disappointed to find that they seem to distort...

camarao
replies: 66 views: 8,420
IceSotrm 1 day ago

I'm looking for an upgrade from my Presonus speakers and a studio in my city is selling some Focal Alpha 50s in great condition....

sashley520
replies: 2 views: 350
IceSotrm 1 day ago

Hello Everyone, I purchased my Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 about a month ago, I saw reviews that it sounds great and heard about...

kaceanova
replies: 7 views: 3,069
Blrrr23 1 day ago

Hello everyone... First post here. I've searched everywhere and can't find any info on using the WA47 mic and WA73 pre in tandem....

kevbag
replies: 12 views: 452
BrentA 2 days ago

Hi, Im building my new studio and I'm searching for a good monitors with a great response on the low frequency but with a front...

marchettijes
replies: 11 views: 551
mjw63 2 days ago

Hi everyone, I'm in a bit of a struggle as I've just finished mixing a project on reaper and now I need to render it in order...

sirabhorn
replies: 34 views: 1,158
askomiko 2 days ago

What are the 3 favorite pieces of gear you own? As a bonus, what are the 3 favorite plugins you own? freshflowe

goom
replies: 136 views: 10,369
hello people 2 days ago

Hi all, I've just bought a Boss 300 (so am still a rank amateur with it) and am trying to work out the best way to create live...

shameusf
replies: 6 views: 3,438
ToneG 2 days ago

Is anyone here using this? lf so, what do you think so far? Does it feel cheap or is actually well-built?

acidtechno
replies: 18 views: 1,338
Paulogic 2 days ago

Hey all! I've been narrowing down my hunt for a mixer and keep coming back to the Soundcraft 200b. I've used a few mixers with...

ShardsLV
replies: 3 views: 529
ShardsLV 2 days ago

I would like to hear your thoughts and experiences on EQing a cheaper flat response microphone to mimic the dynamic chart of a...

s wave
replies: 95 views: 2,513
s wave 2 days ago

My initial thought was to buy one good set to use for both. It would need to be closed due to tracking. But semi-open or open...

bill5
replies: 24 views: 750
bill5 2 days ago

Hi guys, I am going to build simple home studio, with basic JBL 305P MK II monitors, Steinberg UR22 MK II DAW and Cubase Pro....

Theriak
replies: 42 views: 1,297
3rdstone 2 days ago

Anyone using one yet? I am in need of an affordable desk for a project but no reviews yet. At what point does the desk become...

dlmorley
replies: 4 views: 3,171
Springformband 2 days ago

I was given an RME Multiface II the other day in exchange for mastering an album. It came with the PCIe card. Installed it today...

Haico
replies: 5 views: 435
John Caf 3 days ago

I'm waiting for my new 710 Twin-Finity to arrive but I'm already wondering...... I have few nice "almost NOS" tubes...

PaulRain
replies: 16 views: 7,913
_Ripley 3 days ago

I think the low end forum is the best place for this but feel free to correct me when if I’m wrong. Hi everyone I am...

Jsol
replies: 12 views: 759
TMOQuantity 3 days ago

hello, everyone. i've lurked the forums and did a lot of research but decided to finally ask since i keep reaching...

dedheshna
replies: 35 views: 949
dedheshna 3 days ago

I'm looking at affordable soundcards and noticed most doesn't have the option to disable their preamps or an alternate preampless...

cooker
replies: 2 views: 288
cooker 3 days ago

I know, I know, I know... people love to hate Behringer... and then it happens, you try one piece of cheap gear as a...

rack gear
replies: 341 views: 60,834
Gretsch 6120 3 days ago

A lot of manufacturers produce even more nice sounding, good looking and reasonable priced gear with a right to live. Maybe they...

Billster
replies: 1,169 views: 302,414
Brent Hahn 3 days ago

OK simple question for y'all. I don't wanna get to far into our new record and then realize I screwed up. I have done all of...

andrewd
replies: 92 views: 74,146
Superb 4 days ago

Hey, First post here, after reading reviews and forums for some time now i got lost completely between the options (or lack...

skySnail
replies: 9 views: 634
geob 4 days ago

This may be a dumb question, but... on the 1202VLZ, how does one turn down the main mix without turning down the...

JL1000
replies: 9 views: 550
Marshmallow Sky 4 days ago

Does anyone know anything about the new WARM Audio WA12 mic pre? It sounds interesting. Looks like a contender for the Golden Age...

Bater
replies: 432 views: 106,140
cdkelly 4 days ago

Hi everyone, I would like to use a Channel Strip during my rehearsals (ART Studio Channel II) and send the output to both my...

jatego
replies: 14 views: 436
Bushman 4 days ago

Hey guys! I have recently become obsessed with capsule mods and the RK47 specifically. So! This coming payday, I am purchasing...

GreySlothStudio
replies: 13 views: 1,485
GreySlothStudio 4 days ago

Helle there. I just have the opportunity to get 2 DOD R-825 compressors for dirt cheap. I just read that they have the DBX...

niva
replies: 1 views: 310
niva 4 days ago

Hi all, Really, this is actually between the P220, as stated, and the t.bone SC-450. The SC-450 is basically the MXL v67g, but...

jhawkn
replies: 27 views: 731
Dohreetoh 5 days ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search