The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Forum  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending

Sponsored ByTransAudio Group
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hi friends.... Heads up re the "newbie" sub forum, aimed at anyone just starting out. ...

Blast9
replies: 0 views: 66,487
Blast9 1st February 2011

If I were to upgrade to one of these Interfaces, which would be the better choice? On the Behringer each channel has its own pad,...

Dohreetoh
replies: 15 views: 3,300
greggcain 20 minutes ago

I did music production as a hobby 10+ years ago but stopped and am now looking to get back into it for fun. I know how to use...

Measurability
replies: 1 views: 364
Scientific 1 hour ago

I have a background in audio repair and a full bench setup although I'm unfamiliar with this model's guts I don't think I'd have...

Gorquin
replies: 1 views: 86
Gorquin 2 hours ago

So I'm buying my first pair of monitors and these 3 seem to be the most frequently mentioned in my price range. I produce...

kmgs
replies: 12 views: 562
dwpthe3rd 2 hours ago

I would like to hear your thoughts and experiences on EQing a cheaper flat response microphone to mimic the dynamic chart of a...

s wave
replies: 143 views: 4,488
s wave 3 hours ago

Apologies if this has been posted before. I searched and could not find info. I've got an MXL 991 that I'm interested in...

ggodfrey
replies: 0 views: 133
ggodfrey 3 hours ago

I mean, we have the technology. I was looking at simple 4 track cassette recorders on Ebay, god, the prices have gone up. A few...

Jeffguitar
replies: 556 views: 16,938
HeadlessDinosaur 3 hours ago

Hi guys, i am looking at some preamps to compliment what i already have in my studio. I own a millennia hv 35p, it sounds...

rafferty
replies: 3 views: 536
rafferty 5 hours ago

Just curious. I'd love to listen to an entire record that's only recorded with the humble 57.

goom
replies: 14 views: 664
lame pseudonym 7 hours ago

Hi everyone, I owned a 9030 and got rid of it and now was looking to find another. I found someone selling a 9010 which seems...

part12studios
replies: 52 views: 2,719
part12studios 8 hours ago

Do those cheap enclosures cause resonance? Is there a difference with thick, rigid enclosures like wood?

goom
replies: 0 views: 287
goom 9 hours ago

If a studio monitor like the HS8 is flat (and you can also get the sonarworks to make it even more flat), then what do i get from...

JoelThomas
replies: 11 views: 594
JoelThomas 9 hours ago

I find myself rarely content to just follow the flow and have read enough threads about the D6, Beta 52, Beta 91 and D112 to make...

Reggie Love
replies: 8 views: 7,704
Deards1027 9 hours ago
replies: 436 views: 82,123
noisebleed 10 hours ago

I've got a Presonus Studiolive 16.4.2 for recording and mixing at home and like the sound and particularly the processing on...

handyspoon
replies: 4 views: 674
Brent Hahn 12 hours ago

Hi! I'm looking for a new microphone. My budget is $550. Preferably a condenser one. I am a tenor and I sing mostly...

crazycalvin23
replies: 19 views: 712
Bushman 23 hours ago

Hello all. I'm trying to make tape loops work in my Yamaha MT3X but the auto-stop function keeps making the tape stop after a...

standingwave
replies: 18 views: 948
standingwave 1 day ago

So my family just bought an upright piano and as i'm in the process of buying out a Duet, want to get a cheap pair of SDC's for...

emg
replies: 5 views: 2,029
konkon 1 day ago

this morning I've recorded my piano with a pair of t.bone sc140. what do you think about them??? the audio file is an mp3 at...

sticazzi75
replies: 13 views: 14,063
konkon 1 day ago

Hi guys, I´ve been reading the forum researching all the MXL v67 mods you guys have done. This month i got one as a gift (a hi...

rafferty
replies: 48 views: 3,271
tymish 1 day ago

Hello, Which cables do I use between a B-Band A3t output of an acoustic guitar towards the input of a Steinberg UR22 mkII that...

defevve
replies: 2 views: 372
defevve 1 day ago

Please, anyone who understand how mic preamps works, please help me, I’m so tired of this bug, I don’t know what to do...

ANVM
replies: 1 views: 748
KingpenCowboy 1 day ago

Products – iSK Pro Audio Has anyone here tried those HD-9999 headphones ?

eldon2975
replies: 438 views: 80,363
AnthonyG 1 day ago

Do you know of any cheaper Shure SM-58 alternative? Something that is less than $50? Do you think this is any good? Samson...

johnnybegoode
replies: 52 views: 10,652
konkon 1 day ago

Hey guys I am in the market for my first console, and am currently wiring a nice 1/4 patchbay together with nuetriks and mogami...

fort325
replies: 11 views: 2,397
cgarges 2 days ago

Just curios if any one has ever tried the MARTIAUDIO Microphone Booster barrel? If so how does it compare to the Cloudlifter and...

sulla
replies: 35 views: 8,773
CloudMicrophones 2 days ago

Hi folks, does anybody know the difference between the older Dominator 700 and the newer version Dominator II? (I bought an...

StefanM
replies: 13 views: 11,415
Brian M. Boykin 2 days ago

I need a stereo compressor that is clean with a super fast attack time that can handle hard compression where the volume is...

martinhwk
replies: 17 views: 572
Bushman 2 days ago

Basically, I currently own a Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 first gen. It does the job at the moment, but I am currently pretty limited...

sashley520
replies: 5 views: 489
HeadlessDinosaur 2 days ago

Hi I am looking for a sound system between 1500-2000 $. It needs to be able to play fairly loud for small/medium event outdoors...

eythoralex
replies: 0 views: 443
eythoralex 2 days ago

Good day to all! Need advice with the selection of equipment .. What is it for: just for small live repetitions in the room,...

El M
replies: 2 views: 490
El M 2 days ago

I play and compose techno. My current gear is: Roland TR8S, Korg Volca Sample and PO-35 Speak. I don't own a mixer of any kind...

Keministi
replies: 0 views: 400
Keministi 2 days ago

Hello! Not sure if this is the right place for the topic, but since it’s also related to short budget so… My question is, do...

RouxyMeteor
replies: 1 views: 355
plexity 3 days ago

Edit: the files are m4a’s so you will have to save the files and play them through your own media player as Gearslutz doesn’t...

GreySlothStudio
replies: 13 views: 1,329
hello people 3 days ago

Hey guys! Anyone have some first hand experience with the new KRK Rokit G4 series? Specifically looking into the 7 and 8s....

JamesG602
replies: 93 views: 14,286
old crow 3 days ago

Hey folks. Thanks for taking the time to read this. I’ve been thinking lately about all the gear I’ve gone through over...

Scientific
replies: 47 views: 2,969
Scientific 3 days ago

Hi, In my quest to have my recorded instruments sound as finished as possibel while tracking with the band i've stumboled upon...

Monk u
replies: 5 views: 493
DownTheLine 3 days ago

In the process of building an OTB home studio which I’ve not done before. I’ve picked up a Topaz 16 track and thinking...

hazza
replies: 8 views: 805
TMOQuantity 3 days ago

I'm looking for a hardware micro pitch shifter that can do the vocal thickening trick that a Eventide H3000 can do, any hardware...

bee
replies: 7 views: 539
TMOQuantity 3 days ago

What are the 3 favorite pieces of gear you own? As a bonus, what are the 3 favorite plugins you own? freshflowe

goom
replies: 153 views: 13,644
kvandy 3 days ago

I’m thinking about taking a plunge and buying a high quality mic that is versatile to use on vocals, electric guitar amps,...

sspace
replies: 242 views: 13,556
chessparov2.0 4 days ago

I've been upgrading my home studio bit by bit. I've been getting by with my JBLs, but at this point they're by far the most...

Razzia
replies: 12 views: 776
robert82 4 days ago

I had sworn off Behringer for all the usual reasons, but then I noticed a thread about the V Verb 2496 and I had to reconsider....

John N
replies: 15 views: 7,556
Roger2611 4 days ago

Hi, Working exclusivly ITB, how would one use a summing mixer, and more importantly why? Wouldn't it be the same as summing...

Fhl
replies: 41 views: 19,927
MindMemories 4 days ago

Hello! I'm building a home studio. Can you anyone recommend a good affordable analog vintage mixer? A friend of mine has an...

stevelogik
replies: 10 views: 7,056
jdbloodsworth 4 days ago

Recently my music setup changed and now I'm using headphones most of the time. The ones I currently have (Panasonic RP HTF295) I...

institutesynth
replies: 17 views: 759
chipss36 4 days ago

Hi! I am looking for a small setup to produce my own electronic music and mostly to record the vocals of my wife. In the past,...

mrmchld
replies: 11 views: 594
mrmchld 4 days ago

...there are a few higher-end LDC mics that offer multiple voicings, but I've never seen one this affordable...anybody have any...

kidvybes
replies: 5,789 views: 643,268
Dohreetoh 4 days ago

Hey all, Can anyone identify the mic being used be Morrison? Or, what the modern equivalent...

CipM
replies: 1 views: 450
Bushman 5 days ago

The other gauge threads focused a lot on the 87 clone. but how about the 47? anyone have it? how is it? any shootouts?

gsilbers
replies: 4 views: 3,450
Strick9 5 days ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search