The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

hello yall, I'm having workflow difficulties recording vocals into FL Studios 12 w/ Focusrite scarlett 2i2 as the audio interface...

albabumba
replies: 15 views: 14,213
AnnaFx 13 minutes ago

Hi slutz, I appreciate you taking the time to read this. Im looking to upgrade my current mixing / monitoring situation. Im an...

planted
replies: 0 views: 34
planted 1 hour ago

When you record direct to your DAW you are getting exactly what your mic is picking up. Right? Why not simply use plug in to do...

SingerSongWriter
replies: 125 views: 4,780
chessparov2.0 1 hour ago
replies: 447 views: 91,671
imhungry 1 hour ago

Hi guys, i'm planning to buy audio interface for my pga48 dynamic mic, what i've been planning to buy is scarlett solo as that is...

Sherlock4869
replies: 5 views: 150
MarkF48 2 hours ago

Dear Gearslutz members, I would like to receive your advice on setting up a basic voice-over (home) studio (i.e. the...

Jeroen van Dijk
replies: 2 views: 90
Jeroen van Dijk 2 hours ago

Hey all, I'm a singer/songwriter with a deep interest in gear, though, like quite a few others my pockets just ain't deep...

MrHamel
replies: 30 views: 1,114
DavidWayne 3 hours ago

I was looking for a a half rack mic preamp for my quarantine setup and I came across this tiny pre/comp/eq beauty (ugly!). I...

RandomPerson
replies: 9 views: 187
Bradovic 3 hours ago

Hi all, I’ve been using the Zen Studio (Original red one) for a few years and have been happy with the sound. But I find it a...

SDunscombe
replies: 6 views: 235
softska 3 hours ago

Hi folks, I uploaded a video on which I compare 7 different microphones/recorders. Audio was recorded at the same time, so the...

luispa
replies: 8 views: 838
ghawk 4 hours ago

Hello I want to buy new hq blank cassettes for my Portastudio 424, anyone know where to buy this? Thanks

tonyto111
replies: 1 views: 81
JLast 5 hours ago

Can anybody tell me if the Line input in the back of the DBX 286s bypasses the pre amp stage so that an out board mic pre could...

patriot
replies: 8 views: 193
JLast 7 hours ago

I'm attaching some samples of a couple iSK BM-600s I own. These are the usual Chinese U87 copies. One of them's modded with a...

Dohreetoh
replies: 4 views: 365
Dohreetoh 8 hours ago

Developing my quarantine corner at home. Can you please continue my sub £150 list? - FMR RNC - Golden Age Project...

RandomPerson
replies: 0 views: 76
RandomPerson 9 hours ago

Been looking for help with this. I have a Zoom G1on effects pedal and like it a lot. I don’t want to run it through my Fender...

wOrN fREtS
replies: 0 views: 103
wOrN fREtS 20 hours ago

Hi guys, I can pick up some Beyerdynamic M81's (an M818 stereo set) for about 150 euros. Are they worth the money? I'm not...

Dutchy15
replies: 8 views: 8,649
auguzt 21 hours ago

simple lazy Sunday afternoon question.cooge I'm waiting.

andre tchmil
replies: 65 views: 7,633
andre tchmil 23 hours ago

Thinking of buying this 2018 3.6GHZ i3 QUAD-CORE Mac Mini 32GB RAM 128GB SSD Catalina If I have some external hard drives...

mweilermpls
replies: 2 views: 153
HeadlessDinosaur 23 hours ago

I have come across this very strange problem with my Roland Studio Capture. When setting the mic gain, there's a hum that...

replies: 22 views: 3,534
andreim 1 day ago

Hey Everyone! Apologies if this has been asked before but Im getting a bit lost! I have a Octopre that I am looking to...

Nedrum
replies: 4 views: 315
mrc 1 day ago

My initial thought was to buy one good set to use for both. It would need to be closed due to tracking. But semi-open or open...

bill5
replies: 31 views: 1,526
TheKosherButcher 1 day ago

Now that Octavamod is down, who's the best mic modder out there for 2019? So back in 2012 after tons of research, I got my...

lovemonkey3833
replies: 33 views: 2,826
Ol' Betsey 1 day ago

Hello everyone! 2 years ago i bought ZOOM UAC-2. Until recently, I was satisfied with it. But yesterday, while having my...

Lucky Stranger
replies: 0 views: 84
Lucky Stranger 1 day ago

Hi all, I'm looking to buy a set of monitors for my small room. I've been a film composer for years and have never had a pair...

asieber4
replies: 5 views: 313
asieber4 1 day ago

Hello, i am looking for some old vintage microphones (on ebay) that have the "70s vibe" ;). I listen to all the music...

wizards
replies: 19 views: 5,252
JLast 1 day ago

So I'm buying my first pair of monitors and these 3 seem to be the most frequently mentioned in my price range. I produce...

kmgs
replies: 29 views: 2,420
Nickpu 1 day ago

Hi All, Im in the market for my first pair of 'good' speakers. Looking at some 8" active studio monitors so i dont have...

iloveslutz
replies: 27 views: 7,361
Nickpu 1 day ago

Hi everyone, Going to try an L10, but I'm curious how many of you have been successful with either Midas 500 series...

NeveSSL1
replies: 29 views: 3,466
DrScruggs 1 day ago

...there are a few higher-end LDC mics that offer multiple voicings, but I've never seen one this affordable...anybody have any...

kidvybes
replies: 5,952 views: 690,510
chessparov2.0 1 day ago

Hello, Im wondering if anyone has any experience with the MQ series mixers by Yamaha. They were made around 1980 I believe? ...

Graham Sound
replies: 2 views: 2,230
dalsiy 1 day ago

Hello, I have been looking for a home studio mixing/recording pair of monitors and been directed towards the Genelec 8310 but...

sirabhorn
replies: 2 views: 196
sirabhorn 1 day ago

I am thinking of refreshing my project studio for easier workflow switching between live band practices, full band tracking and...

lord preset
replies: 4 views: 850
OldChico 2 days ago

Hey folks For solo gigs I use a Roland Quad Capture that has now been discontinued. It is great for what I need, size and spec...

dimbow
replies: 0 views: 134
dimbow 2 days ago

Hey folks For solo gigs I use a Roland Quad Capture that has now been discontinued. It is great for what I need, size and spec...

dimbow
replies: 0 views: 97
dimbow 2 days ago

Hey all, I’ve been trying to dial in exactly the next leap in my gear chain and wanted to gauge people’s thoughts on some of...

FoodProduct
replies: 9 views: 268
OldChico 2 days ago

Hello, I am trying to find a replacement power supply for Groove tubes Md3a mic. It came with a PS2a power supply but I can't...

babawolf
replies: 0 views: 105
babawolf 2 days ago

These mikes get suggested every now and then as decent pencils for cheap. Does anyone have them? What do you use it for?...

RandomPerson
replies: 1 views: 267
SDunscombe 2 days ago

An Allen & Heath Mod3 has been offered to me for cheap. Anyone used these? I am wondering if this would be an improvement...

love_tempo
replies: 3 views: 3,383
Aleguitarpro 2 days ago

I've got into recording a few years ago. First I mastered bass tone. Then I got guitars dialed in decently (both acoustic and...

Gab_Azz
replies: 25 views: 788
Dr. Mordo 2 days ago

TITLE SHOULD READ: Recording electric guitar with no amp. Is DI or through my mic preamp enough these days? There are lots of...

Rightclick
replies: 6 views: 275
Liquidaudio 2 days ago

I am curious what’s in YOUR mic locker?? Mine: Oktava MK319 (Russian ) CAD E100 (American) ...

bibleboy3
replies: 999 views: 210,370
eaststudios 2 days ago

I work at my college radio station. We have a bunch of people who really care about the sound of their show, and that's great....

jamrbot77
replies: 3 views: 174
chris661 2 days ago

So with the lockdown and all I've become fairly bored and figured it's probably not the worst time to look around and try and...

imdasloth
replies: 12 views: 354
chris661 2 days ago

I'm getting a preamp for my SM7B and I learned about this guy. Based on specs and a few posts I saw online, people seem super...

oxband
replies: 1 views: 347
ShelGef 2 days ago

It has to be a wireless mic, probably tucked under the shirt? I can't see a transmitter on his body though. What else could it...

In The Mix
replies: 14 views: 250
In The Mix 2 days ago

How is your MOTU 16A holding up for you today? I've been thinking about getting one myself since I've heard good things about...

Sry
replies: 58 views: 2,972
Nyroh 2 days ago

There’s a Midas Venice F32 Mixer for sale locally for what seems like a decent price. My main use for a mixer is 1) live drum...

zekmoe
replies: 1 views: 413
Ricky3278 2 days ago

Female vocal. Singing style mostly soft, on a quiet side. Is dynamic mic like SM58 going to be sufficient (never tried)? Or...

N1Greg
replies: 80 views: 3,101
N1Greg 2 days ago

Hi, all. Quick question... 1. Can you hit the AD converter directly with your own external preamps? 2. Anyone using...

I play in a ban
replies: 1 views: 224
JLast 3 days ago

Here's my scenario: I'm running through and Audient ASP880 and iD44 into my computer and taking lines out into my Behringer...

jcowan
replies: 0 views: 146
jcowan 3 days ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search