The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hi friends.... Heads up re the "newbie" sub forum, aimed at anyone just starting out. ...

Blast9
replies: 0 views: 64,758
Blast9 1st February 2011

So here is my predicament. For the last few years I took some time off from playing live and concentrated on just recording. My...

vientos00
replies: 60 views: 2,522
vientos00 42 minutes ago

I once took an audio class and there was a term for equipment that could be controlled digitally and by the knobs/faders. Does...

ChestyLarou
replies: 0 views: 61
ChestyLarou 2 hours ago

Hi everyone, is there an analogue mixer with direct outs, meaning that i can record every track individually , and not only the...

VOYYAGE
replies: 13 views: 1,680
Brian M. Boykin 3 hours ago

Hi, I want to buy a Behringer VT999 Vintage Tube Monster for my TB-03. And I want to replace the tube for a better one. I want...

actarus_23
replies: 15 views: 2,514
TurboJets 5 hours ago

Hello, I'v just pucharse an MOTU HDX-SDI PCIe for 150$ and I would like to know about the ad da converters. Anybody knows about...

Guybrusha
replies: 1 views: 240
Guybrusha 6 hours ago

Hey Slutz, First time posting here, The long and the short is i have Scarlett 18i20(with 4 line outs not working) and just...

Genital Grinder
replies: 9 views: 453
tINY 7 hours ago

Hi, I'm not a musician or engineer, but I listen to music on Monitors, because I want true Sound with a flat response. I am using...

Horizon731
replies: 10 views: 480
Horizon731 9 hours ago

Hi, guys, please help me out here. I'm on the search of buying new speakers for my home studio. I ended up chosing between...

Marke_d
replies: 2 views: 184
Marke_d 12 hours ago

Hey y'all hoping to get an opinion, so I just bought the jbl 305p mkII and like them so far, but there is one thing that's...

Mikesoundguy
replies: 10 views: 1,652
Haruki 12 hours ago

Posting a solud bunch of images of my newest mic purchase!! These came with an impressively solid wooden box; and solid...

GreySlothStudio
replies: 0 views: 184
GreySlothStudio 1 day ago

Hey guys! Anyone have some first hand experience with the new KRK Rokit G4 series? Specifically looking into the 7 and 8s....

JamesG602
replies: 67 views: 5,311
earl088 1 day ago

I was looking for a pop filter in eBay and found this photo of a guy singing trough a pop filter mounted on a mic stand and...

JohnnyShotgun
replies: 19 views: 1,346
chessparov2.0 1 day ago

I need a small mixer for a set up that includes digitakt, digitone, microfreak, mic, guitar. I’ve been looking at the Mackie...

uoad
replies: 4 views: 306
DirkP 1 day ago

Hi all. I was wondering if there are any other users of Chris Johnson's excellent and interesting Airwindows plugin line who...

jbrownf
replies: 0 views: 228
jbrownf 1 day ago

I'm currently using a Scarlett 2i2 (Gen 1), mainly for audio playback, and occassional mic recording. I also saw it as a way to...

starfly
replies: 8 views: 403
starfly 1 day ago

Hello GS; long time lurker first time poster here. The long and short is that my Art Pro VLA II is giving me a monster headache...

Pipe_Dream
replies: 2 views: 429
Billytyne 1 day ago

Hello, has anyone had a chance to compare Adam F7 vs the newer Adam T7V? Any thoughts?

Piszpan
replies: 0 views: 272
Piszpan 1 day ago

Can anyone give a rundown of how the new Perkins eq sounds on the Mackie Onyx boards. Is it say, better then the eq of the...

Analog
replies: 5 views: 5,440
chessparov2.0 2 days ago

Hey GearSlutz, looking for some recommendations. I'm in the process of building a little home writing studio. I want to...

Matt.campbell
replies: 29 views: 1,325
StupidDisco 2 days ago

Hi! I recently purchased an ID44...great sounding unit! I've recorded a few guitars to reamp...I'm stuck at how to set the ID...

DaveHawk75
replies: 4 views: 340
AaronNelson 2 days ago

Haven't seen a thread about this yet, and to be honest I'm not even sure if this product has shipped yet. From the...

MicahBrown
replies: 9 views: 2,085
Studio11Audio 2 days ago

Something affordable and clean. Not a rack unit. Something like Event Audio's Echo Gina back in the day, except that had 2 in and...

bonefoot
replies: 16 views: 781
DMFraser 2 days ago

Hi, I have the chance to get a Motu 828mk2 for 100€ (or 113USD) and I would know what interface has better AD for line...

Guybrusha
replies: 11 views: 745
Monotremata 3 days ago

Products – iSK Pro Audio Has anyone here tried those HD-9999 headphones ?

eldon2975
replies: 387 views: 73,405
mrufino1 3 days ago

Hello, I've just grabbed a little lock-up for my drum kit. I'm thinking I'm going to rig my H4N up in there permanently...

Aunt_Ethyl
replies: 0 views: 303
Aunt_Ethyl 3 days ago

So I am having some issues with my GAP Pre73 MK2 recently. It is generating noise without anything plugged into it. I thought...

Toogy
replies: 26 views: 5,570
Thaumatropemind 4 days ago

Hi guys, I'm new here and I'll start it off with a stupid question. I just got a pair of Yamaha HS7 monitors and there is some...

blumpz
replies: 7 views: 413
audiospecific 4 days ago

...there are a few higher-end LDC mics that offer multiple voicings, but I've never seen one this affordable...anybody have any...

kidvybes
replies: 5,779 views: 629,046
3rdstone 4 days ago

I have been looking through about 80 different headsets, and half of the reviews say that they are GREAAAAAAAAAAAAAT, and the...

Lifted
replies: 35 views: 10,936
chaocrator 4 days ago

the 1810 seems like a good solution, 4 mic pres (xmax) which seems to hold up as ok mic pres. adat in and good amount of ins and...

gsilbers
replies: 11 views: 1,947
EDSX 4 days ago

I'm moving into a very small apartment soon. Still need to track vocals in a pretty meager space, bedroom sized perhaps. ...

halcyo
replies: 12 views: 6,828
JonnieK 4 days ago

Hi there, I'm looking for an analog mixer to send individual tracks from the daw to the mixer and back to the daw. Main usage...

thusis
replies: 4 views: 809
Billion Dunbar 4 days ago

Recently got an I mac from a friend for free, did some upgrades and plan to use in in my writing space with DP9. I am running el...

audioartist
replies: 20 views: 882
HeadlessDinosaur 4 days ago

So I'm considering the JBL 305P MkII or the JBL 308P MkII. I can get the 5" for $165 each or the 8" for $261 each. I...

farmfowls
replies: 6 views: 600
ILoveSampling 5 days ago

What are the 3 favorite pieces of gear you own? As a bonus, what are the 3 favorite plugins you own? freshflowe

goom
replies: 143 views: 11,415
mejon 5 days ago

Hey All, I'm want to upgrade to my old ATH-M30X and was hoping to get some recommendations. I'm looking for something...

bjg
replies: 4 views: 464
ardis 5 days ago

I'm very new to all of this, so please forgive me. So I own both the Focusrite 6i6 Gen 2 and the Native Instruments KA2. In...

farmfowls
replies: 46 views: 1,859
Quetz 5 days ago

SOLVED< Deoxit and jamming the cable in and out 20X I changed the cable, the source is good. I randomly pressed the...

Jaybird
replies: 0 views: 316
Jaybird 5 days ago

I have a pair of Warm Audio EQPs and wanted to do a test to see if changing the tubes would make a difference. My grandfather...

noah330
replies: 3 views: 1,292
TurboJets 5 days ago

Hi there, I've reviewed many threads but have a few questions here. Use case: I have a rehearsal studio and want to be...

gardenofsound
replies: 5 views: 584
gravyface 6 days ago

Hoping to replace my terrible, pci-express Asus Xonar STX + (very cheap) Behringer mic-preamp with a new, singular interface. ...

KyleRuth12
replies: 3 views: 376
Poinzy 6 days ago

Hi, Currently i'm running a Rode NT-1a through a Steinberg UR44 MKII Interface. As I'm playing with open back headphones,...

beatfried
replies: 1 views: 322
Ebeowulf17 1 week ago

Hey, I happened to be recording acoustic guitar the other day with my new favourite mic for acoustic guitar, Aston Spirit and...

SubMixx
replies: 20 views: 12,324
pkward88 1 week ago

Hey People, A little history : 15 years ago I started with a little Behringer Xenyx hooked up to a unbalanced PCI 2x2 IO...

MFG
replies: 4 views: 562
StupidDisco 1 week ago

Has anybody used the Behringer CX3400 Crossover? If so whats the word on it? I usually stay away from Behringer stuff but I have...

nonsuchpro
replies: 6 views: 3,217
EDSX 1 week ago

What is the best way to go today when you want to upgrade from a 2in/2out interface + laptop used at home with my Keyboard setup...

jrhansen
replies: 2 views: 399
zvukofor 1 week ago

'ello folks, I've been salivating over the apparently almost-as-good-as-jesus-for-the-money Audiotechnica r70x headphones as a...

Skwid inc.
replies: 5 views: 450
vogelchr 1 week ago

Hi folks, Long post, please feel free to skip the waffle. TLDR at the end. THE WAFFLE: I'm building a studio and I've...

Skwid inc.
replies: 26 views: 1,442
dickiefunk 1 week ago

which is the better mic here for vocals? I currently am just using a Shure PG 27 which im not satisfied with. the mic will be...

OolalavSuperfukk
replies: 26 views: 1,110
chessparov2.0 1 week ago

Hey guys, First post on here. Hoping to get a helpful response. I'm a solo song writer/guitar/singer producer and I'm weak when...

nevertrender
replies: 27 views: 1,672
AGmixing 1 week ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search