The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By TransAudio Group
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I've been tinkering around with switching out tubes on my pro mpa ii lately to see what the range of tones I can get out of my...

SweatySwedien
replies: 4 views: 115
SweatySwedien 39 minutes ago

I'll be engineering a Frank Sinatra tribute show in a couple of months. I'd like to be able to provide the singer with a mic that...

jimvw
replies: 7 views: 264
Scragend 49 minutes ago

Everyon's always on frequency response flatness and this is something that's often overlooked. I'm in the market for a nice...

Debutante
replies: 8 views: 539
WilfredoFernando 57 minutes ago

I Registered to post this message... I play drums and sometimes record my band, a three piece improv, instrumental consisting...

Moj
replies: 4 views: 416
Moj 2 hours ago

Hey people, I know the obvious answer here is get the right equipment(mics, pres, instruments, desk etc...) but I was...

Muskman
replies: 7 views: 1,046
kslight 2 hours ago

Hey! I'm here to show you my sound tests for the 3u Audio CM1 Black mic. 3U Audio Microphones,Condenser Microphones I'm not...

Joao F P
replies: 1 views: 1,406
Joao F P 3 hours ago

A lot of manufacturers produce even more nice sounding, good looking and reasonable priced gear with a right to live. Maybe they...

Billster
replies: 1,177 views: 310,005
jimvw 3 hours ago

Does anyone else think this is a no-brainer if you could use the included equipment? Even if you assume the mic is junk and...

bill5
replies: 13 views: 736
AnalogOverdose 3 hours ago

I fell in love with Roland Rh5's. because it's incredibly hard to get mixes to sound nearly as good as commercial music. My mixes...

GazFromtheManor
replies: 44 views: 2,085
Gideon K 4 hours ago

I prefer to use a board with 1000-1500~ sound patches. When there are less options, I compose melodies when I am not even at the...

fungames
replies: 2 views: 308
grasspike 4 hours ago

Hello everyone! I'm new here and i'm glad to talk with you! I'm doing some home studio stuff here... Actually i'm working in...

Gabrozz
replies: 6 views: 595
Nick Tammer 4 hours ago

Has anyone tried the Superlux D421? Saw it while browsing Thomann. Don't think I've seen a SM7B clone before so it must be new?...

anonpls123
replies: 31 views: 2,224
Dohreetoh 5 hours ago

How's it going I ordered a x0xb0x black monster just before the new year from x0xsh0p/sound imperium. I bought it through ebay...

marmoran2
replies: 21 views: 2,390
kerogaz 5 hours ago

Hey folks, Wanting to replace my Lucid 8824. I love this beast, but it is not exactly friendly to use, and very hard to diagnose...

Spikey699
replies: 1 views: 302
johannburkard 20 hours ago

I have read other threads without finding a comprehensive approach similar to what I am trying to do. I am a part-time small...

JerseyDan
replies: 1 views: 228
Bushman 20 hours ago

Hi, I have been recording on one of these babys for about 3 years,I got it on ebay for peanuts in brand new condition, it...

andypick68
replies: 46 views: 19,543
andypick68 1 day ago

Hey guys! Anyone have some first hand experience with the new KRK Rokit G4 series? Specifically looking into the 7 and 8s....

JamesG602
replies: 105 views: 26,473
Pikz7 1 day ago

After a couple of years of pause from music, i suddenly start to get a renewed spark to record my drums again. Getting some cheap...

HolMatS
replies: 21 views: 634
Mordae 1 day ago

Was searching for a pair of nearfields like the JBL 305s, but sadly they had to sit fairly close to the wall and being...

AndreiPiatra
replies: 23 views: 1,215
mattiasnyc 1 day ago

Trying to upgrade from Scarlett 2i2 but don't want to splurge on a whole Universal Audio type thing. Also need a microphone that...

porgporgporg
replies: 7 views: 777
P. Ness 1 day ago

Who else on here has used the 47jr for drums? I personally like the sound of it. But I am curious about other peoples experiences...

HeadlessDinosaur
replies: 3 views: 1,025
gravyface 1 day ago

I see the new Motu M2 does this interface record in 32 bit float or just 24 bit?

darklide
replies: 4 views: 951
earlevel 1 day ago

Just wondering if folks know the differences between the older Ultra Curve 8000 vs the newer Ultra-Curve Pro DEQ2496, especially...

Logsplitter
replies: 4 views: 344
Logsplitter 1 day ago

Hi all! Apologies for the length! I've tried to be clear and concise. Hopefully this is the right place to post. I've done a fair...

steviewoofwoof
replies: 0 views: 260
steviewoofwoof 1 day ago

I am thinking of refreshing my project studio for easier workflow switching between live band practices, full band tracking and...

lord preset
replies: 0 views: 269
lord preset 1 day ago

im looking to add more inputs too my Apollo so I don't need my mixer (its a old Yamaha promix1..its dying ) ive seen the...

djwaxxy
replies: 9 views: 1,929
markreed 1 day ago

What would be a good budget pair? I would like something with a good amount of low end. Im also wondering if small diaphragm...

Dawson McWayne
replies: 41 views: 1,257
leddy 1 day ago

I was messing with my Cascade FatHead ribbon just now testing it with and without the fethead. I've also owned the cloudlifter, ...

klong
replies: 20 views: 1,117
Bushman 1 day ago

Female vocal. Singing style mostly soft, on a quiet side. Is dynamic mic like SM58 going to be sufficient (never tried)? Or...

N1Greg
replies: 40 views: 1,198
rackzpro 1 day ago

Is there anything like this with more then two jacks...

joncameron
replies: 2 views: 670
wrgkmc 1 day ago

So, I've been going crazy lately Researching and researching about mics and all the little differences and comparison videos and...

Cbanter93
replies: 312 views: 12,280
s wave 2 days ago

Hey all. Long time lurker, first time poster. Looking to get into Tape recording without starting with 2'. Wanting an 8-track...

hollisdupree
replies: 6 views: 742
kslight 2 days ago

Hey, I've been trying out mics and I have to return them to the store today, but I still really can't decide. Out of the four I...

happinopes
replies: 2 views: 751
s wave 2 days ago

simple lazy Sunday afternoon question.cooge I'm waiting.

andre tchmil
replies: 60 views: 6,470
Ken Lusk 2 days ago

I have an older keyboard without usb capability. It does have midi. I also have a smaller keyboard with both usb and...

NoPro
replies: 0 views: 551
NoPro 2 days ago

I'm trying to make up my mind which is a better investment and whether the ProMPAII is worth paying twice as much as having a...

lemonbrigade
replies: 4 views: 401
grasspike 2 days ago
replies: 0 views: 665
metaverse 3 days ago

Just got an Allen and Heath ZED 10-FX and have a question about inputs. It has dual inputs for the frist 4 channels (XLR and...

dmp
replies: 121 views: 84,916
russellwolff 3 days ago

Does anyone know if it works well if you connect 2 USB audio interfaces to one computer? The reason: I want to start recording...

Rtje
replies: 3 views: 444
MediaGary 3 days ago

Hi, i have 2 questions, maybe related to each other: Im recalibrating my speakers (HS80M) with my Apogee Element 88.. I see and...

kpqn
replies: 6 views: 692
kpqn 3 days ago

I would like to introduce the Stellar X2 Vintage! The Stellar X2 Vintage will feature a K47 style capsule which will give this...

TZAudioProducts
replies: 0 views: 487
TZAudioProducts 3 days ago

So I have a ewi tourcase. One of the latches came off. There’s (2) what looks like washers that came popped off along with the...

NoPro
replies: 2 views: 652
NoPro 4 days ago

I at this point reckon I'm stuck with the Echo AudioFire 12 till I can afford something better. I like the way it sounds all...

Chenry
replies: 52 views: 22,936
heva 4 days ago

Does anyone know of any good (preferably free) mic simulator plug-ins? Thanks!

bossman
replies: 66 views: 36,976
ToneStrings 4 days ago

Has anyone gotten delivery of an MTK yet. What's the latest word on a ship date. Where are all the threads on this subject? Are...

delco7
replies: 1,084 views: 235,918
StephenJames 4 days ago

How is your MOTU 16A holding up for you today? I've been thinking about getting one myself since I've heard good things about...

Sry
replies: 57 views: 2,296
Brian M. Boykin 5 days ago

VERY inexpensive mic. Booth Junkie is raving about the mic. http://techzoneaudioproducts.com This is a part of their...

Mr Funk
replies: 45 views: 7,920
TZAudioProducts 5 days ago

I have 3 mics Shure sm57 Shure sm58 Golden age R1 tube active If I would like to record acoustic guitar and then add a...

Green78
replies: 0 views: 52
Green78 5 days ago

I have read a lot of TL Audio bashing on here. Unfortunately, I read most of it AFTER I picked up an older Dual Valve mic pre. ...

Puffer Fish
replies: 51 views: 21,190
boneshowell 5 days ago

Well - I've seen a lot of people on this forum whose opinions I generally trust talking about the V-verb.. saying 'ignore the...

biggator6
replies: 948 views: 176,538
greengiant 5 days ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search