The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By TransAudio Group
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hi I am in doubt whether I should buy the focusrite scarlett 2i3 3rd gen focusrite clarett 2pre usb I don't really care about...

werners22
replies: 9 views: 272
Nick Tammer 17 minutes ago

Hey folks, I own a Presonus Studio 1824 and reasonably happy with it. However, I need some more ins, not many analog, but at...

Spikey699
replies: 0 views: 1
Spikey699 38 minutes ago

Hi, I'm building a home studio and am wondering what my best options are for a cheaper mic to get started on vocals. I already...

bmxsulli
replies: 31 views: 3,903
Nick Tammer 2 hours ago

Now that Joly is out of the game, who is doing the best mods? I'd prefer to send them off and have it done, but I could...

turtlejon
replies: 4 views: 320
Tranxformer 2 hours ago

I personally have a UMC404 audio interface, that has served me well for over a year now, and a Xenyx X1024USB Mixer that has...

IamNeedHelp
replies: 132 views: 11,489
Gamelan 3 hours ago

Hi there I just moved and am looking to get some better speakers than my presonus eris e5. I make techno and house and my...

teksob
replies: 8 views: 354
loopdude 5 hours ago

Hi, I bought an Alesis M1 Active pair several years ago (1996 or 1998). For years, everything was fine. Now I have serious...

pschmailinglist
replies: 53 views: 42,869
danylog 5 hours ago

Products – iSK Pro Audio Has anyone here tried those HD-9999 headphones ?

eldon2975
replies: 453 views: 85,608
Piedpiper 7 hours ago

Looking at Amazon, Rode and Auray is $100 and Samson is $50 an then there are some that are $20.

Griw
replies: 6 views: 321
Dohreetoh 11 hours ago

Hello (first post, welcoming feedback on format etc.), I'm getting some noise from SM7B and RE20 which are in a vocal booth....

srsly_sam
replies: 10 views: 406
justmusic 13 hours ago

VERY inexpensive mic. Booth Junkie is raving about the mic. http://techzoneaudioproducts.com This is a part of their...

Mr Funk
replies: 16 views: 2,511
shepke 15 hours ago

Hi gearslutz, this is my first post and I hope I'm posting this in the right page. I figured I'd make an account here since...

bluefire98
replies: 5 views: 931
Jelnet 16 hours ago

Hey guys i searched throughout the forums for an answer to this but all i find is bits and pieces to my question. I have a...

Tryptaview
replies: 2 views: 280
Ken Lusk 18 hours ago

hello world i am in the market for an analog mixer to use to record with my teac 4 track reel to reel. i say analog because i...

haunted3
replies: 7 views: 327
wrgkmc 19 hours ago

Hi, I have been offered a digi 002 mixer at a silly price but cannot find someone to give me a clear cut answer as to if it...

tobywan
replies: 18 views: 9,413
TMOQuantity 20 hours ago

Hi everyone, I'm about to buy a small mixer for my small studio and my small amount of instruments (all synth and electronic...

Oz32
replies: 0 views: 242
Oz32 20 hours ago

Has anyone had a chance to visit any conventions and listen to the new Kali IN-8 monitors? If so, what were your experiences, and...

vwruuska
replies: 8 views: 1,577
R.C.A. 21 hours ago

4 track cassete recorders that rule! I'm interested in hearing about which people like - which they dont - cool quirks -...

DanV
replies: 144 views: 75,685
hello people 1 day ago

i know there have been alot of forums on this. but no one has ever come up with a straight answer as to what EXACTLY to do to mxl...

lukereelz
replies: 31 views: 26,195
Pod person 1 day ago

Hey guys! I wanted to try using an older DBX 163x compressor to record a few vocal tracks, and I was wondering if anyone out...

Ginazgifs
replies: 23 views: 8,299
Bushman 1 day ago

Hi , Do you use eq on studio monitoring? I'm Thinking of getting a good 2x31 equalizer (home studio). Can someone...

spike66
replies: 24 views: 18,365
Philbo King 1 day ago

Hey gearslutz, I find my sm7b and sm81 shure mics to have too high of a noise floor (whitenoise) for many applications (soft...

klong
replies: 27 views: 4,183
lespaul2550 1 day ago

Since some time the music of Mac DeMarco is recurring thing on my iTunes. Because of the very interesting sound of his...

NoVi
replies: 96 views: 12,606
ZEF 1 day ago

Amp modelling that is, been having a look back at some of my old amp modllers to see if there's any interesting retro sounds to...

Dezb1
replies: 11 views: 716
Dezb1 2 days ago

is anyone consistently making money with their setup... Bill

bibleboy3
replies: 30 views: 1,915
hello people 2 days ago

I think I read that cardioid mics are for live performances and condenser mics are for recording. Is it true?

Griw
replies: 6 views: 5,887
AnthonyG 2 days ago

Hi all , I have searched for info but could NOT find Some. Could I replace a k49 capsule for a k870 capsule what would...

QueenSisi
replies: 3 views: 253
QueenSisi 2 days ago

One of the biggest mixing hurdles that's difficult to overcome.

goom
replies: 23 views: 1,186
Pod person 2 days ago

Hi. I picked up two blackface Alesis ADAT machines for $10 a piece. The lady had no idea what they were. I didn't want or need...

wpvalentine
replies: 2 views: 227
Quetz 2 days ago

Am i doing it wrong, or why don't i like the puteq eq sound.. its too round, baggy, heavy and sluggish..Just ugh..

chip
replies: 7 views: 429
Sybille 2 days ago

Hey guys! Anyone have some first hand experience with the new KRK Rokit G4 series? Specifically looking into the 7 and 8s....

JamesG602
replies: 100 views: 21,920
Noctambulant 2 days ago

Hi, I'm interested in trying out a new tube in my SE Electronics SE2200T. Firstly, how much of a difference does replacing...

dickiefunk
replies: 29 views: 8,669
Genesis1 3 days ago

Hello Guys, I‘am interested to buy a new Preamp for upgrading my Studio For me would be the Favorite the Tegeler VTRC or the...

BruceWaayne
replies: 18 views: 634
Nick Tammer 3 days ago

Has anyone gotten delivery of an MTK yet. What's the latest word on a ship date. Where are all the threads on this subject? Are...

delco7
replies: 1,077 views: 229,077
dharma one 3 days ago

Looking for ideas and alternatives for a portable setup that can support up to 32 channels of audio. I put together the attached...

T.O. Ross
replies: 6 views: 312
bgood 3 days ago

Loose fit with any cable I try on the (mono in and mono output jack)....the nut is not loose on either. The stereo input and...

NoPro
replies: 1 views: 158
NoPro 3 days ago
replies: 22 views: 528
Wayne 3 days ago

Hey guys, I'm looking to buy a new audio interface for my Ableton live performances, I do everything inside the box so no real...

General Haze
replies: 0 views: 160
General Haze 3 days ago

...there are a few higher-end LDC mics that offer multiple voicings, but I've never seen one this affordable...anybody have any...

kidvybes
replies: 5,860 views: 662,845
SweatySwedien 3 days ago

Hi everybody, I'm looking for your advices cause I've been thinking a lot lately and still can't decide which mic should I buy!...

lorent
replies: 8 views: 433
chessparov2.0 3 days ago

I'm using an sm7b into a tone beast into the line in on the a clarett. There is a ton of hiss on this recording. The gain and/or...

studioguitarman
replies: 14 views: 417
scrubs 3 days ago

Looking for suggestions on lower-end power amplifier for bookshelf speakers that I will use as reference monitors. I would like...

blotto
replies: 15 views: 639
Quetz 4 days ago

So I picked up one of these very inexpensive SDC microphones from iSK after hearing some good things. I have to say that after my...

OceanMan
replies: 20 views: 3,169
gravyface 4 days ago

Soundtoys Little Radiator for £7.96 https://www.pluginboutique.com/product/2-Effects/44-Saturation/1860-Little-Radiator One...

Scragend
replies: 3 views: 310
Scragend 4 days ago

Has anyone recorded (say a crash cymbal) and when the cymbal was struck have the microphone move closer to the cymbal? (or away...

s wave
replies: 0 views: 142
s wave 4 days ago

I recently purchased a heritage elite 73. Before buying it, I searched online for vocal clips or mic shoot outs, and found almost...

JoonJukx
replies: 3 views: 236
JoonJukx 4 days ago

Hey guys I'm new to the forum but have been learning from it for the last year or so. haha Thought I would give a much needed...

MartinTroubadour
replies: 30 views: 34,443
wrgkmc 4 days ago

I was looking at a video review of M179:...

Griw
replies: 1 views: 227
scrubs 4 days ago

As some of you may know, my "studio" is also my bedroom. I am in the process of rearranging my furniture for a better...

LCD
replies: 20 views: 12,991
weave 4 days ago

Hi there, If this is the wrong forum, please correct me! Well I have this original Level Loc M62V and was wondering if...

whitedwarf
replies: 1 views: 211
JonnieK 5 days ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search