The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hi friends.... Heads up re the "newbie" sub forum, aimed at anyone just starting out. ...

Blast9
replies: 0 views: 64,897
Blast9 1st February 2011

Made a pair of ribbon mics, in pine boxes, essentially little mouse or bird...

ubertar1
replies: 20 views: 641
Rob Coates 2 hours ago

Roland Rubix 24 versus Zoom UAC-2 Currently I own the Rubix 24 which I love for its uncoloured sound and great preamps. But...

darklide
replies: 0 views: 112
darklide 7 hours ago

Products – iSK Pro Audio Has anyone here tried those HD-9999 headphones ?

eldon2975
replies: 394 views: 74,306
Goat Punishment 10 hours ago

i used to be told that burning in your speakers can improve/change the sound. then i got heavy into car audio and was told that...

lyons238
replies: 97 views: 33,184
chipss36 11 hours ago

Hey all! I've been narrowing down my hunt for a mixer and keep coming back to the Soundcraft 200b. I've used a few mixers with...

ShardsLV
replies: 7 views: 875
RedEar 16 hours ago

I found my dads yamaha mt44 , its an old 4 track cassette tape recorder . I don't know much about tape , are 4 track cassette...

ScumBum
replies: 28 views: 15,344
mutetourettes 17 hours ago

HI guys and girls. I have owned the Yamaha hs80 speakers for 12 years and recently sold them. Now I am looking for new monitors....

ILoveSampling
replies: 9 views: 512
ILoveSampling 17 hours ago

I have a Blue bluebird mic as well as a TLM 102. I use them both mostly for rap vocals. So far what I've found is that the 102 is...

KingOmni
replies: 20 views: 511
JayTee4303 20 hours ago

I'm looking for my first nearfield monitors and I'm looking at the usual suspects: Adam T5V, JBL 305p Mk2, Kali Audio LP-6 and...

New Herring
replies: 31 views: 1,175
New Herring 23 hours ago

Hey, I'm kinda in a search for cheap drum overheads that sound like AKG c414's doesn't have to be exact but I really want a...

Tom.S
replies: 9 views: 435
legato 23 hours ago

Hi! I don't know if this website is appropriate for this topic but I was wondering if using microphone cables with DMX terminator...

Chronz
replies: 1 views: 259
bhandy 1 day ago

Hi... I have a 70's era Dyna-Mite...the DBX looking black/chrome ones. I remember in the last few years reading that...

sirdss
replies: 2 views: 707
fazeka 1 day ago

Hi All, I just purchased from Thomann Audio in Germany, the Eve audio SC 207's. After 3 months one stopped working. it...

matahari
replies: 3 views: 285
Matti 1 day ago

Hey all, I have a little bit of money to put into a new microphone. I have a a group of mics that I like having around for...

Goat Punishment
replies: 3 views: 313
over-man 1 day ago

these are somewhat rare, theres hardly a crumb of info about it. i heard one super good mp3 track and a couple good sounding...

Gmork
replies: 2 views: 1,204
Gmork 1 day ago

Hey everyone! I'm completely new here, and I really hope that this time I post this to the right sub I've got to a point...

SquatEye
replies: 12 views: 1,674
David W. Jones 1 day ago

Hi there fellas I've strated playing with the Tascam porta 02mkii i got last week, it's a basic machine even in the fourtrack...

Tyler132
replies: 1 views: 295
wrgkmc 1 day ago

I can't find any info on them, has anyone heard them? Thanks. kfhkh

foomki100
replies: 13 views: 10,437
Teoichi 1 day ago

...or am I just living in the Twilight Zone? I saw one of these on ebay today.. CLICK HERE TO SEE THE *AURATONE* ...

ChristianN
replies: 55 views: 4,627
Noctambulant 1 day ago

I am currently using Focusrite Clarett 8pre as my main audio interface and have a yamaha digital piano connected to midi which is...

praash
replies: 2 views: 327
praash 1 day ago

Hey all! First post on Gearslutz, be nice... ;) So I am PC-based, and I do music that is primarily electronic, but with some...

freeze_etch
replies: 10 views: 2,745
SluttyEars 1 day ago

Hi, I have been offered a digi 002 mixer at a silly price but cannot find someone to give me a clear cut answer as to if it...

tobywan
replies: 16 views: 8,841
BrentA 1 day ago

Hi, I’ve had a pair of Event ALP 5 monitors for quite some time now and they have started to act strange. The sound cuts out...

Gurkah
replies: 1 views: 264
Tom.S 1 day ago

It was my first preamp. I had a pci audio card that i connected it to by m-audio as well. it supposedly has 75dB og gain which is...

nt2a
replies: 52 views: 10,426
rockmanrock 1 day ago

I just recently bought a presonus tubepre preamp off ebay, i know the stock tube it comes with is trash, i wanted to know whats...

mannymoon
replies: 14 views: 15,915
New Herring 2 days ago

Hey GearSlutz, looking for some recommendations. I'm in the process of building a little home writing studio. I want to...

Matt.campbell
replies: 30 views: 1,588
rbbrchckn 2 days ago

Hi all, I'm a bit torn on the next purchase I should make for my studio. I'm currently running Studio One 4 through my Studio...

TheStephenMcRae
replies: 4 views: 377
HeadlessDinosaur 2 days ago

Hi there, First off, excuse my extreme ignorance on the subject. I have a simple task that I need to achieve but I am a complete...

FerretWizard
replies: 3 views: 410
Scragend 2 days ago

Hey guys! Anyone have some first hand experience with the new KRK Rokit G4 series? Specifically looking into the 7 and 8s....

JamesG602
replies: 72 views: 6,146
richrenken 2 days ago

Ok so i ordered a new computer which should be arrive in a couple of days. I will be doing a major upgrade from logic pro 8 to...

HeadlessDinosaur
replies: 2 views: 319
HeadlessDinosaur 2 days ago

Hello, I'v just pucharse an MOTU HDX-SDI PCIe for 150$ and I would like to know about the ad da converters. Anybody knows about...

Guybrusha
replies: 5 views: 411
TheIllicitOne 2 days ago

If it were a perfect world Voyagers and Jupiter 8's (or money) would grow on trees, but until that day comes I'm sticking with my...

evanclay
replies: 52 views: 11,123
pimket 3 days ago

I have a pair of Focal Shape 65 that i want to Calibrate but the problem i'm running into is that the Focal don't have an...

EddieR
replies: 1 views: 538
Secret80sMan 3 days ago

The description here says the more popular mods are done on the newest version of this mic. Any takes on this? What has...

JeffSanders
replies: 0 views: 367
JeffSanders 3 days ago

TL;DR It feels like I've tried everything and my sound is still garbo. I'm trying to record through a VST signal chain, and I...

chrisjmarquis
replies: 6 views: 521
vernier 3 days ago

I was looking for a pop filter in eBay and found this photo of a guy singing trough a pop filter mounted on a mic stand and...

JohnnyShotgun
replies: 28 views: 1,798
adampaulson1217 4 days ago

Ok, it is available for buying in my country, and it is cheaper than yamaha hs7 ... Ofc, I'm aware that price mostly equals...

Teoichi
replies: 6 views: 9,548
Mik Gamba 4 days ago

So today I have received my new pair of monitors:Monkey Banana Turbo 8.I've chosen them after I have compared them with...

klapaucius
replies: 30 views: 11,863
ILoveSampling 4 days ago

I have a very newbie question. I own an M-Audio M-Track 8 which only offers me 8 mono lines in my DAW, meaning, I can only...

danderian
replies: 2 views: 383
danderian 4 days ago

I once took an audio class and there was a term for equipment that could be controlled digitally and by the knobs/faders. Does...

ChestyLarou
replies: 5 views: 419
Murky Waters 4 days ago

Hey Slutz, First time posting here, The long and the short is i have Scarlett 18i20(with 4 line outs not working) and just...

Genital Grinder
replies: 12 views: 662
Philbo King 5 days ago

Hey All, I'm want to upgrade to my old ATH-M30X and was hoping to get some recommendations. I'm looking for something...

bjg
replies: 9 views: 655
ardis 5 days ago
replies: - views: -
LoggleO_O 5 days ago

Is anyone here using this? lf so, what do you think so far? Does it feel cheap or is actually well-built?

acidtechno
replies: 20 views: 2,007
sawjones 5 days ago

Dear slutz, My Setup Interface is an Audient ID14 with only 1 stereo-out & 1 stereo-out. I want to integrate an HW comp...

Mantik
replies: 1 views: 362
CJ Mastering 5 days ago

What are the 3 favorite pieces of gear you own? As a bonus, what are the 3 favorite plugins you own? freshflowe

goom
replies: 144 views: 11,710
chipss36 6 days ago

Hello Guys, My friend have three mics we can use to record my vocals in his bedroom (3x3m space with 2,70m height): -...

Magic Music Box
replies: 15 views: 949
chipss36 6 days ago

Hello, i've recently bought Samson Media One 5a studio monitors after reading many positive reviews, and they're really big bang...

kbzona
replies: 8 views: 1,575
Craig walters 6 days ago

So! I just purchased the following: Cymatic uTrack24 CAD D82 CAD M39 Trident MTA iONE ART tubeopto MXL 606 Mogami...

GreySlothStudio
replies: 13 views: 994
hello people 6 days ago

So here is my predicament. For the last few years I took some time off from playing live and concentrated on just recording. My...

vientos00
replies: 64 views: 2,848
vientos00 6 days ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search