The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored By
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hi friends.... Heads up re the "newbie" sub forum, aimed at anyone just starting out. ...

Blast9
replies: 0 views: 62,478
Blast9 1st February 2011

Hi everyone, I would like to purchase new studio monitors for my home studio. I bought a pair of Fluid Audio FX8 recently, but...

lushy
replies: 3 views: 247
Dokterrock 50 minutes ago

Interesting someone told me to watch for a surprise announcement at NAMM regarding Benelecs (Genelec clones) made out of Aluminum...

Elsapo2001
replies: 14 views: 821
Henrik Hjortnaes 2 hours ago

Has anyone seen one of these 8 channel pres in a bit? I have one I purchased about 10 years ago and am looking to sell it to fund...

Almy
replies: 2 views: 279
Almy 3 hours ago

Hi guys, I know this is the gazillionth time someone asked a question about interfaces, but I'm not sure how to tackle...

mvrh
replies: 11 views: 601
mvrh 3 hours ago

Hey guys...I was just curious about something. What I'm wondering is....a lot of people say the iloud micro monitors have really...

RecordRecord
replies: 3 views: 242
thedberg 5 hours ago

The Tascam DP-24 I got has given me nothing but trouble, this is the second time I've had to return it to the shop. Although I...

Thrip
replies: 25 views: 8,380
Thrip 6 hours ago

So i’m beginning to get into outboard gear—looking for a clean-sounding tube pre to use before an ART Pro VLA ii to record...

redrosestudios
replies: 8 views: 369
redrosestudios 7 hours ago

stumper 1: as long as i've been recording onto cassettes, i've noticed that when i record on a portastudio, versus when i record...

haunted3
replies: 12 views: 531
norfolk martin 8 hours ago

Im starting to get over thinking my room was way ****tier than it really is. I killed the flutter verb and left everything else...

Kyle S
replies: 2,565 views: 935,328
Unclenny 10 hours ago

Hello. Having finished raising kids I'm now returning to an old hobby and have unearthed my Roland W30 only to find that some of...

BarcombeBoy
replies: 5 views: 434
Ntrsn 15 hours ago

Something's coming ! an all purpose dynamic! even for stage? look's very...

DownSideUp
replies: 16 views: 1,436
bill5 18 hours ago

I always found Rane stuff to be pretty good. Couldn't find anything about this compressor anywhere on the forums. Have anyone...

Darm
replies: 1 views: 1,749
Degouffski 20 hours ago

Not sure what patchbay to invest in I have a fireface 800(most of my cabling right now is xlr to trs) I have as outboard a...

shadyru
replies: 12 views: 1,896
FUQN_BEKKEMN 22 hours ago

Well - I've seen a lot of people on this forum whose opinions I generally trust talking about the V-verb.. saying 'ignore the...

biggator6
replies: 871 views: 164,689
Fishmed 1 day ago

Hey People, I am really curious about Tape Recorders but honestly dont know much about it. As i am doing my research here i...

flinte
replies: 9 views: 494
norfolk martin 1 day ago

Hi everyone, Well I'm 30 now, but started my own recordings on XP in 04'-05' lol. After having hard drives crash, lack of...

jaguarguitar
replies: 64 views: 4,171
jager 1 day ago

I'm wondering if anyone has had any bad experience with cheaper brands of synthesizer stands than for example Jaspers, and what...

Paratriplel
replies: 0 views: 205
Paratriplel 1 day ago

What is the cheapest or most price worthy way I can get a hardware Roland type of Crystal Clear Rhodes àla JD-800/990 and...

Paratriplel
replies: 26 views: 566
MattiasSwe 1 day ago

How do I accomplish this setup? I've got: 4 synthesizers (3 stereo out, 1 mono out). 3 drum machines (Drumtraks, TR-606...

Paratriplel
replies: 0 views: 204
Paratriplel 1 day ago

Hi all! In the market for a new mic. Trying to decide between these two options. Both have the Rk47 capsule. Are they about equal...

musikangel
replies: 0 views: 233
musikangel 1 day ago

I have the possibility of getting one of these compressors for my home studio. I am using a Tascam dp24, so I am going...

isoneedacoffee
replies: 0 views: 229
isoneedacoffee 1 day ago

Hi all, As the title says, I'm just beginning to explore vocal production with my new Sennheiser 835. It's a great mic so far....

Romdave
replies: 0 views: 228
Romdave 1 day ago

hey guys, has anybody used both of these monitors? I am reading only good stuff about the MSP5´s and some negative stuff...

Alexi
replies: 29 views: 49,175
The Listener 1 day ago

Without turning this thread into a c12 clone thread, I'd like to know what is the best alternative to an akg c12 under $2000? So...

Matthewrayrgv
replies: 22 views: 4,407
haysonics 1 day ago

I'm interested in all mobile solutions that come to your mind regardless of the budget. Namm would be a good example. I want to...

In The Mix
replies: 4 views: 278
In The Mix 1 day ago

I just ordered a subzero PA900 amp that was on sale only a pizza more expensive than the PA600 from gear4music. Im gonna use it...

gasolin
replies: 42 views: 608
Bushman 1 day ago

I'm looking to upgrade my studio monitors in the near future and would like to hear some more about these monitors because the...

Lock n Load
replies: 7 views: 2,009
Leonarfd 2 days ago

I was saving up for an SSL clone, but I think multi-band would be more useful.

goom
replies: 6 views: 432
goom 2 days ago

I am interested in transitioning from a digital to an analog mastering setup. What stereo compressors and stereo equalizers would...

Popolocho
replies: 30 views: 7,529
Brian M. Boykin 2 days ago

...there are a few higher-end LDC mics that offer multiple voicings, but I've never seen one this affordable...anybody have any...

kidvybes
replies: 5,734 views: 601,519
Funkybot 2 days ago

Oh man, here goes nothing. I have some money to spend and am looking to upgrade my 4 year old KRK RP6 G2's to something better. I...

Backr
replies: 51 views: 5,506
Phunkfarm 2 days ago

I saw Motorhead live last week and Lemmy was singing in a strange SM57 mutant. It looks like they took off the tranny from one...

Stefan Luan
replies: 14 views: 7,521
JohnnyShotgun 2 days ago

Products – iSK Pro Audio Has anyone here tried those HD-9999 headphones ?

eldon2975
replies: 339 views: 64,898
Albertagada 2 days ago

Due to my other occupations, I couldn’t find time to revise my setup since long time. Now, I am focused on to revisit my home...

Waved
replies: 3 views: 287
SWAN808 2 days ago

I'll start recording a friends band this weekend, and need a quick answer on what mic to choose for the lead vocals! Their sound...

Fertil
replies: 23 views: 7,781
JohnnyShotgun 2 days ago

i've re-uploaded the factory sounds to the pulse 2 but the preset list PDF doesn't match what's on the pulse, there's 278 on the...

Johncameron1
replies: 1 views: 478
Kites 2 days ago

Leamigo connects travelers with local tour guides across the globe. Find, Compare and book sightseeing tours, attractions,...

nicolekidman01
replies: 0 views: 249
nicolekidman01 2 days ago

Product has been announced, but never seemed to be shipped. Does anyone know the story on it? Seems like a fantastic product at a...

mahasandi
replies: 10 views: 2,215
dagogo 2 days ago

I recently bought an old Rode NT1 in very good condition as I had heard that they were designed by Jim Williams. Despite that...

Mikey77
replies: 100 views: 9,743
Mikey77 2 days ago

"Regarding your inquiry: Auratone C5A. Auratone operates out of another country. As of right now our model is not available...

goom
replies: 2 views: 571
goom 2 days ago
replies: 2 views: 349
Kimi777 3 days ago

A simple question with hopefully a simple answer - I am just curious and certain I know the answer, but it's bugging me. In PT...

DerbyUK
replies: 1 views: 304
CJ Mastering 3 days ago

Audio friends. Halp. I have a set of JBL SLR2300 monitors. had them for a few years. They're okay. Never had any huge...

cpanico
replies: 16 views: 5,486
Robyes 3 days ago

Hi, today I found out that my 2i2 has some technical issues and sadly the insurance has expired, so I have to change it. My...

bellamimmo
replies: 5 views: 458
JAT 3 days ago

I have a ribbon mic that I think got fried by a bad cable passing phantom power to the mic. Now that Joly is out of the...

standup
replies: 2 views: 287
Alsongs 3 days ago

I never ended up buying a pair of the k-mico's but always wanted to. While searching I've found tons of info here on them, from...

iamdro
replies: 8 views: 971
keithp777 3 days ago

Hi guys, I'm looking for an upgrade and I found a used Focusrite Liquid Channel for around $1500. I checked it on gearslutz and...

FlamingOnion
replies: 10 views: 402
FlamingOnion 3 days ago

What is your favourite Sub for small budget? JBL, KRK, Yamaha? It's for matching for my sets of NS-10 and Proac Studio...

laperlestudio
replies: 15 views: 2,432
Phunkfarm 3 days ago

Anyone ever use non-Mackie replacement ribbons for their 8 bus? Looking at...

Ron Flack
replies: 4 views: 778
Wayne 4 days ago

ART TransX Microphone Preamp | Sweetwater Dual mic-pre with Jensen input transfo (but nameless output transfo), variable...

Deleted User
replies: 90 views: 10,352
Voidland 4 days ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search