The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I work at my college radio station. We have a bunch of people who really care about the sound of their show, and that's great....

jamrbot77
replies: 1 views: 59
JohnDrake 51 minutes ago

How is your MOTU 16A holding up for you today? I've been thinking about getting one myself since I've heard good things about...

Sry
replies: 58 views: 2,807
Nyroh 1 hour ago

There’s a Midas Venice F32 Mixer for sale locally for what seems like a decent price. My main use for a mixer is 1) live drum...

zekmoe
replies: 1 views: 335
Ricky3278 2 hours ago

It has to be a wireless mic, probably tucked under the shirt? I can't see a transmitter on his body though. What else could it...

In The Mix
replies: 8 views: 112
Frankie Mumbles 2 hours ago

Female vocal. Singing style mostly soft, on a quiet side. Is dynamic mic like SM58 going to be sufficient (never tried)? Or...

N1Greg
replies: 80 views: 3,004
N1Greg 2 hours ago

Hi, all. Quick question... 1. Can you hit the AD converter directly with your own external preamps? 2. Anyone using...

I play in a ban
replies: 1 views: 114
JLast 5 hours ago

Here's my scenario: I'm running through and Audient ASP880 and iD44 into my computer and taking lines out into my Behringer...

jcowan
replies: 0 views: 75
jcowan 6 hours ago

TITLE SHOULD READ: Recording electric guitar with no amp. Is DI or through my mic preamp enough these days? There are lots of...

Rightclick
replies: 4 views: 120
JLast 6 hours ago

hello, i currently have a focusrite scarlet with outputs connected to a soundcraft ghost. now when i track with a NEVE 511...

Samurisounds
replies: 8 views: 202
JLast 6 hours ago

Hey all, I’ve been trying to dial in exactly the next leap in my gear chain and wanted to gauge people’s thoughts on some of...

FoodProduct
replies: 0 views: 96
FoodProduct 8 hours ago

Hey Gearslutz, I'm trying to get our x32 to be an interface. I'm using a Mac and Reaper for my DAW. I've selected USB in the...

Ham of Truth
replies: 11 views: 6,603
bluestarfighter 10 hours ago

Hello, I have been looking for a home studio mixing/recording pair of monitors and been directed towards the Genelec 8310 but...

sirabhorn
replies: 1 views: 97
Matti 10 hours ago

Hi people, I have been looking at a few 'affordable' analog consoles recently, some A&H stuff, Amek, D&R etc, so by...

BarryLimestone
replies: 1 views: 140
mattiasnyc 10 hours ago

These mikes get suggested every now and then as decent pencils for cheap. Does anyone have them? What do you use it for?...

RandomPerson
replies: 0 views: 178
RandomPerson 12 hours ago

Since the new Presonus series was released, I can see quite some StudioLive 24.4.2 or 16.x.2 offered on ebay. For a setup...

inorx
replies: 4 views: 1,057
inorx 13 hours ago

My initial thought was to buy one good set to use for both. It would need to be closed due to tracking. But semi-open or open...

bill5
replies: 27 views: 1,269
makinao 14 hours ago

So with the lockdown and all I've become fairly bored and figured it's probably not the worst time to look around and try and...

imdasloth
replies: 10 views: 252
chessparov2.0 16 hours ago

Hi All, I have been asked by my cello teacher to try and find a good (and cheap) USB microphone that she could make her...

Borz
replies: 1 views: 137
3rd Degree 19 hours ago

Well the time has come. I’ve switched to Pro Tools 12 and I’m still using my Digi 002 I want to purchase something new...

CISUM
replies: 0 views: 158
CISUM 20 hours ago

Hi! I thought it most appropriate to post this here in the low end theory, as all my builds are focused on maximum impact...

sameal
replies: 3 views: 252
sameal 21 hours ago

Hi Gearslutz members, I pose this with a certain hesitation for asking this potentially silly question, but figured people...

kcswimjk
replies: 3 views: 218
kcswimjk 23 hours ago

When you record direct to your DAW you are getting exactly what your mic is picking up. Right? Why not simply use plug in to do...

SingerSongWriter
replies: 107 views: 3,922
italo de angelis 1 day ago

I've got into recording a few years ago. First I mastered bass tone. Then I got guitars dialed in decently (both acoustic and...

Gab_Azz
replies: 17 views: 582
rboy 1 day ago

I`ve noticed some songs won`t play entirely right on my small bluetooth PEAQ speaker. I`ve tried the same songs on other...

Thq
replies: 2 views: 397
Thq 1 day ago

...there are a few higher-end LDC mics that offer multiple voicings, but I've never seen one this affordable...anybody have any...

kidvybes
replies: 5,945 views: 689,028
legato 1 day ago

So, I've been going crazy lately Researching and researching about mics and all the little differences and comparison videos and...

Cbanter93
replies: 391 views: 19,536
chessparov2.0 1 day ago

HI Ive decided to add a sub to my set up.. I currently use a pair of Studiospares Seiwin 8A (8") nearfields. Any...

alfgarcia
replies: 0 views: 115
alfgarcia 1 day ago

Hi, I have a treated room for recording, I treated it with oc703 and I have a pair of RCF AYRA 6. Recently one monitor died due...

Alonyamin
replies: 7 views: 997
vashuba 1 day ago

I'm really liking the pre amps of new budget minded audio interfaces like the Audient and the SSL2. Currently I'm using a...

KaedeAriyama
replies: 7 views: 222
JLast 1 day ago

Now that Octavamod is down, who's the best mic modder out there for 2019? So back in 2012 after tons of research, I got my...

lovemonkey3833
replies: 31 views: 2,660
ardis 1 day ago

Hello! I found an Alesis NanoCompressor for 100 GBP (120 USD), in good condition with minor cosmetic scuffs. It comes with...

ullbeking
replies: 16 views: 315
tINY 2 days ago

Would you guys rather spend $1000 on a used Blue Kiwi or $1000 on a Neumann TLM 102 & a WA76 Comp? I'm looking to record...

yebwulebdullah
replies: 6 views: 358
DistortingJack 2 days ago

hi slutz, hope you're keeping safe. Presently have an Apogee Duet, which I really like for recording &...

macb3th
replies: 0 views: 145
macb3th 2 days ago

Hi guys, I'm considering the behringer x touch compact and faderport 8 for studio one 4 automation. Where I live, I can get the...

FlamingOnion
replies: 0 views: 172
FlamingOnion 2 days ago

Hi everyone, Going to try an L10, but I'm curious how many of you have been successful with either Midas 500 series...

NeveSSL1
replies: 28 views: 3,342
kslight 2 days ago

Been lucky enough to get my hands on one of these machines again. A real prize piece, at that. I've owned one before, and they...

Fred187
replies: 15 views: 2,763
Dokterrock 2 days ago

Hi all, any suggestions on a budget shockmount for a Neumann u87? Thanks,ob1

ob1
replies: 11 views: 754
NoPro 2 days ago

Hi everyone! So this quarantine has forced me to adapt my creative outlet. I normally play live with my band but since most of...

Erodr133
replies: 4 views: 323
JAT 2 days ago

Hi guys, I can pick up some Beyerdynamic M81's (an M818 stereo set) for about 150 euros. Are they worth the money? I'm not...

Dutchy15
replies: 7 views: 8,584
auguzt 2 days ago

Hey Everyone! Apologies if this has been asked before but Im getting a bit lost! I have a Octopre that I am looking to...

Nedrum
replies: 3 views: 224
MrKahuna 2 days ago

Hey gear fam! Used this platform so many times for info and thought I’d join to try and get some input on this. I have an...

Kusstard
replies: 4 views: 285
Kusstard 2 days ago

I’ve got an Avedis MA5, and I need to rack it. I’ve read some reviews of the Bento 2 slot, where people had noise issues...

ginsuthaironchef
replies: 2 views: 267
DrScruggs 2 days ago

Okay so, it's been many many years, well 10, so I am starting all over from scratch. Looking for input and additions and ideas....

mweilermpls
replies: 4 views: 286
JohnDrake 3 days ago

Im currently in the market for new studio monitors. A little background info, coming KRK Rokit 8 gen3s I love them for what I...

Cloud Bass
replies: 2 views: 229
Monk u 3 days ago

I want a little more power from my hifi system (85db sensitive speakers) 125-150 watt in 8 ohm so i always have enough clean...

gasolin
replies: 25 views: 797
gasolin 3 days ago

Just in case anyone is seeing these out in the market for sale and is wondering how they sound (and also how they compare to the...

mattrico
replies: 0 views: 213
mattrico 3 days ago

Products – iSK Pro Audio Has anyone here tried those HD-9999 headphones ?

eldon2975
replies: 499 views: 95,406
mattrico 3 days ago

So I just realized that I still have this sample of a cheap Chinese shotgun mic kicking around on my computer. It costs the same...

Dohreetoh
replies: 0 views: 169
Dohreetoh 3 days ago

Hello Does the UAD Arrow contain the same converters & preamp as the apollo twin duo? I'm thinking about purchasing one....

B i e b e r
replies: 30 views: 14,653
Universal Audio 4 days ago

Hi everyone... I am looking for budget soundcard for home mixing with headphones mostly. These two(UR12 & Audiobox96) are...

ckargi
replies: 8 views: 254
ckargi 4 days ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search