The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

When you record direct to your DAW you are getting exactly what your mic is picking up. Right? Why not simply use plug in to do...

SingerSongWriter
replies: 51 views: 1,173
JLast 13 minutes ago

Just got my Neumann TLM 103 and I find it absolutely amazing with my Blue Robbie tube pre! The tube I’m using at the moment is...

MarcusNeeraas
replies: 2 views: 111
MarcusNeeraas 20 minutes ago

Hi All, At first I was going to just let this go, but I feel others should know the complete and utter hell I have gone through...

DrSyn
replies: 88 views: 13,297
bill5 2 hours ago

Hello, Looking to set up a 5.1 system in a room that 1100 square feet, 40 ft wide by 27 ft. drywall room, 10ft ceiling. It is a...

leah_coll
replies: 4 views: 223
mattiasnyc 2 hours ago

Hey GS! Long time lurker, first time poster, I hope everyone is doing well and staying safe. Basically, I started my first...

NickRhymes
replies: 2 views: 173
SweatySwedien 3 hours ago

Hello! Long time lurker, first time poster here. I've been slowly learning the basics of engineering/recording with a very...

alcastiella
replies: 5 views: 271
Bushman 3 hours ago

I am trying to record guitar tracks direct using the Daking Mic Pre IV instrument ins. When doing so my guitar will make a...

tadros86
replies: 43 views: 10,690
neogardguitar 6 hours ago

Female vocal. Singing style mostly soft, on a quiet side. Is dynamic mic like SM58 going to be sufficient (never tried)? Or...

N1Greg
replies: 78 views: 2,694
pimket 9 hours ago

Hello, for mixing and production purposes only which of the two will translate better mix for clubs and big sound systems. As...

Haiko
replies: 29 views: 1,249
Haiko 9 hours ago

I've been trying to get my hands on a good hardware visual spectrum analyzer and put it under my monitors so that I can just see...

workistorture
replies: 21 views: 45,331
MowingDevil 18 hours ago

Hi peeps, Here comes a bit of a novel, but I thought someone else might also benefit from the details. So, I am in the process...

o0niels0o
replies: 19 views: 1,078
To Mega Therion 1 day ago

...there are a few higher-end LDC mics that offer multiple voicings, but I've never seen one this affordable...anybody have any...

kidvybes
replies: 5,923 views: 686,123
Progger 1 day ago

hi everyone, i have to take a raydat rme to be able to connect 4 preamps via adat toslink. i wanted to know using the expansion...

Danny83
replies: 0 views: 23
Danny83 1 day ago

Hi! Anyone have any experience using the Sony SRP poweramps of the late 90s to power a pair of passiv monitors? The specs looks...

Zebra_PD
replies: 1 views: 310
Zebra_PD 1 day ago

I am curious what’s in YOUR mic locker?? Mine: Oktava MK319 (Russian ) CAD E100 (American) ...

bibleboy3
replies: 995 views: 209,509
nightchef 1 day ago

My dedicated Daw is Win7. I just ordered an SSL2+. Hoping I can run it bug free in win7. Is anyone out there running SSL2 on...

seavote
replies: 1 views: 436
Sylvain 1 day ago

Been lucky enough to get my hands on one of these machines again. A real prize piece, at that. I've owned one before, and they...

Fred187
replies: 8 views: 2,515
goldenmean 1 day ago

Hi everyone, sorry for my English, I'm using google translate, it's my first post and I signed up because I find GS very active...

Danny83
replies: 10 views: 281
Danny83 1 day ago

Hello, I recently purchased an FMR PBC-6A off of Reverb and unfortunately it arrived with no power supply! It says 9V but I tried...

ElectricZombie
replies: 4 views: 288
JLast 2 days ago

Good Morning, I'm looking for a little help reconfiguring my set up a bit. Last night I purchased a Warm Audio buss...

AToastToNada
replies: 0 views: 148
AToastToNada 2 days ago

I've read several times about yesteryears much used studio technique of driving reel-to-reel tape hot for some analogue clipping...

Secutor
replies: 54 views: 2,315
Dezb1 2 days ago

I have a typical bedroom studio setup. Right now, my Yamaha HS7's rest on Auralex MoPads at each end of my flat desk. I want...

Petrarchan
replies: 3 views: 274
VenVile 2 days ago

Hi slutz, hope you're all keeping safe. Just ordered an Antelope Zen Tour on impulse at a very good price. Is this an...

macb3th
replies: 1 views: 270
VenVile 2 days ago

curious about em. i noticed that all their mics just got about 50% cheaper a few months ago or something. there's hardly any...

jordan19
replies: 51 views: 17,136
eldoke 3 days ago

Hi, everyone ! The title says the essential, I think, but more details are probably needed. I'm rather poor on mics, actually :...

cubic13
replies: 56 views: 1,548
cubic13 3 days ago

Hey all! First post on Gearslutz, be nice... ;) So I am PC-based, and I do music that is primarily electronic, but with some...

freeze_etch
replies: 12 views: 3,594
pinklillie96 3 days ago

Hi guys, I am going to build simple home studio, with basic JBL 305P MK II monitors, Steinberg UR22 MK II DAW and Cubase Pro....

Theriak
replies: 47 views: 2,908
chessparov2.0 3 days ago

So I have 4 mics at my disposal - Aston Origin LDC, stereo pair of Oktava MK-012 SDC, and a Shure SM57 dynamic. I have 3 mic...

harrowinthehay
replies: 12 views: 444
JLast 4 days ago

I want a little more power from my hifi system (85db sensitive speakers) 125-150 watt in 8 ohm so i always have enough clean...

gasolin
replies: 22 views: 581
ToneAlive 4 days ago

Hey guys! Anyone have some first hand experience with the new KRK Rokit G4 series? Specifically looking into the 7 and 8s....

JamesG602
replies: 122 views: 31,668
TonStrom 4 days ago

Hey, I'd love some advice, varying budgets but certainly not high end. Looking for a 16 channel mixer that fulfils a few of my...

defocusal
replies: 2 views: 265
defocusal 4 days ago

Recently I've bought a pair of KRK Rokit RP5G4 monitors, although I already had Genelec M040 as my main studio monitors at the...

OlegSy
replies: 3 views: 285
To Mega Therion 5 days ago

Are any of you aware of/familiar with these guys (Michael and Nick Rufalo. Mike drums and engineers, and Nick can basically play...

Mark
replies: 0 views: 230
Mark 5 days ago

Hello, in my acoustically treated homestudio (17x13x9.8ft || 512x400x300cm) I have 2x Yamaha HS8 speakers + Yamaha HS8S sub at...

lumei
replies: 1 views: 282
To Mega Therion 6 days ago

Hello everyone, I just bought a bargain Allen and Heah GL3 BUT.. a couple of the aux sends dont seem to work and a few of the...

devontodetroit
replies: 0 views: 197
devontodetroit 6 days ago

The reviews aren’t awesome, but sometimes that user error more than anything. If it converts a decent signal at 44/16 with...

gravyface
replies: 3 views: 326
JLast 6 days ago

Has anyone had any experience with these mics? They have good reviews on retail websites, but I value the opinion of some people...

Pixilatedme
replies: 30 views: 10,253
mikeaudet 6 days ago

Hi all, I got a weird one... So I own 3 AKG C414s (2 x xls; 1 x b-xls). Whenever I use them with a piece of gear plugged...

SDunscombe
replies: 14 views: 754
Mysticman 6 days ago

Just in case anyone is interested, a while back I started a thread about some upgrades the to the 36ch/24 buss Trident Series 65...

nateynate
replies: 6 views: 1,160
MrMesh 6 days ago

Upgrade studio monitor Adam s2v Vs kh 310 neumann. Coming from Adam A7X wonders if anyone listened and compared s2v alongside...

morre
replies: 0 views: 262
morre 6 days ago

Hi all, Was unsure if this belongs in Low End or High End, so mods can move in need be. On the hunt for a couple of 1176s....

RedMeadow
replies: 6 views: 2,509
BlindTiger 6 days ago

If there is, move this post there please Mr Moderator kfhkh In the rack. Neutrik NYS SPP L1 patchbay Zoom 1201...

Mark
replies: 3 views: 473
weave 6 days ago

Trying to connect an external headphone amp (Grace M900) to the Toslink Output of my Focusrite 18i20. My audio in ableton and in...

abritabroad
replies: 4 views: 362
nightchef 6 days ago

Asking for a friend. Legitimately! freshflowe So anyway, they would prefer to spend $600 or so, but can apparently go up to...

pimket
replies: 10 views: 745
To Mega Therion 1 week ago

This thread is for anybody that has some old Digitech rack gear in their studio or live sound setups. Replace the screws on...

Godhand502
replies: 2 views: 417
Godhand502 1 week ago

hello. i was wondering if i should get an mbox mini set up or an mbox 2 set up. i dont usually record with more than one input...

XXBobbXX
replies: 6 views: 1,697
Preed74g 1 week ago

I`ve noticed some songs won`t play entirely right on my small bluetooth PEAQ speaker. I`ve tried the same songs on other...

Thq
replies: 1 views: 337
johannburkard 1 week ago

I was given an RME Multiface II the other day in exchange for mastering an album. It came with the PCIe card. Installed it today...

Haico
replies: 6 views: 969
Enchilada 1 week ago

Products – iSK Pro Audio Has anyone here tried those HD-9999 headphones ?

eldon2975
replies: 498 views: 94,859
Eric Stravinsky 1 week ago

I have a very bright, edgy-sounding voice. Currently I have Behringer B1 which is making my voice harsh. Any recommended dark...

Eric Stravinsky
replies: 92 views: 4,301
Rolavine 1 week ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search