The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Options
Announcement: Terms Of Use Update Whitecat
26th April 2019 Views: 2,075
Views: 2,075
26th April 2019
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hi friends.... Heads up re the "newbie" sub forum, aimed at anyone just starting out. ...

Blast9
replies: 0 views: 64,185
Blast9 1st February 2011

I know, I know, I know... people love to hate Behringer... and then it happens, you try one piece of cheap gear as a...

rack gear
replies: 341 views: 60,675
Gretsch 6120 45 minutes ago

Hello everyone... First post here. I've searched everywhere and can't find any info on using the WA47 mic and WA73 pre in tandem....

kevbag
replies: 1 views: 79
C.r.a.p. 59 minutes ago

Hi guys, I am going to build simple home studio, with basic JBL 305P MK II monitors, Steinberg UR22 MK II DAW and Cubase Pro....

Theriak
replies: 39 views: 1,046
sirjuxtable 2 hours ago

A lot of manufacturers produce even more nice sounding, good looking and reasonable priced gear with a right to live. Maybe they...

Billster
replies: 1,170 views: 302,157
Brent Hahn 2 hours ago

I would like to hear your thoughts and experiences on EQing a cheaper flat response microphone to mimic the dynamic chart of a...

s wave
replies: 83 views: 2,257
s wave 4 hours ago

OK simple question for y'all. I don't wanna get to far into our new record and then realize I screwed up. I have done all of...

andrewd
replies: 92 views: 73,994
Superb 5 hours ago

Hey, First post here, after reading reviews and forums for some time now i got lost completely between the options (or lack...

skySnail
replies: 9 views: 584
geob 7 hours ago

I was given an RME Multiface II the other day in exchange for mastering an album. It came with the PCIe card. Installed it today...

Haico
replies: 4 views: 352
Haico 7 hours ago

What are the 3 favorite pieces of gear you own? As a bonus, what are the 3 favorite plugins you own? freshflowe

goom
replies: 132 views: 10,081
hekho 7 hours ago

I'm looking at affordable soundcards and noticed most doesn't have the option to disable their preamps or an alternate preampless...

cooker
replies: 1 views: 174
piper 7 hours ago

Hi folks, Long post, please feel free to skip the waffle. TLDR at the end. THE WAFFLE: I'm building a studio and I've...

Skwid inc.
replies: 2 views: 217
piper 8 hours ago

hello, everyone. i've lurked the forums and did a lot of research but decided to finally ask since i keep reaching...

dedheshna
replies: 32 views: 839
WarmJetGuitar 10 hours ago

This may be a dumb question, but... on the 1202VLZ, how does one turn down the main mix without turning down the...

JL1000
replies: 9 views: 511
Marshmallow Sky 12 hours ago

Does anyone know anything about the new WARM Audio WA12 mic pre? It sounds interesting. Looks like a contender for the Golden Age...

Bater
replies: 432 views: 106,048
cdkelly 14 hours ago

Hi everyone, I would like to use a Channel Strip during my rehearsals (ART Studio Channel II) and send the output to both my...

jatego
replies: 14 views: 421
Bushman 17 hours ago

Going for 1. Practical usefulness 2. Obscurity (sleepers?) 3. Under $100ish Mine would have to be the RNC, any old tube tape...

jml designs
replies: 125 views: 10,700
terrible.dee 21 hours ago

Hey guys! I have recently become obsessed with capsule mods and the RK47 specifically. So! This coming payday, I am purchasing...

GreySlothStudio
replies: 13 views: 1,460
GreySlothStudio 23 hours ago

Helle there. I just have the opportunity to get 2 DOD R-825 compressors for dirt cheap. I just read that they have the DBX...

niva
replies: 1 views: 275
niva 1 day ago

Hi guys, I want to buy my first pair of monitors. I compose and mix mainly experimental music, techno, soundscape...

jacej
replies: 7 views: 433
Arthur Stone 1 day ago

Hi all, Really, this is actually between the P220, as stated, and the t.bone SC-450. The SC-450 is basically the MXL v67g, but...

jhawkn
replies: 27 views: 708
Dohreetoh 1 day ago

If you decide to go Baywatching, type in MXL MIX and maybe also UA-1. There are several mics that are going to pop up, many...

ShelGef
replies: 0 views: 275
ShelGef 2 days ago

Hey, I wanted a mixer to use as the center of my home studio set up, to use with hardware fx processors , pedals and Ableton...

LeTMEFINDOUT
replies: 11 views: 965
Reverb 2 days ago

I'm waiting for my new 710 Twin-Finity to arrive but I'm already wondering...... I have few nice "almost NOS" tubes...

PaulRain
replies: 15 views: 7,872
rockstock 2 days ago

Hi ! I work on computers for years but I'm tired of them now… I would like to try some new way of working. I'm realistic...

Jessycd
replies: 10 views: 4,913
piper 3 days ago

Don't have the money for one more pair of cans. There are more pros than cons. Pros: a lot more of sub bass and impact, lows...

veks
replies: 0 views: 311
veks 3 days ago

Hi guys, I am wondering how you feed a preamp with a line leve signal to add some character to it. Is it always necessary to...

Farshad
replies: 22 views: 7,532
andrew caramia 3 days ago

I am curious what’s in YOUR mic locker?? Mine: Oktava MK319 (Russian ) CAD E100 (American) ...

bibleboy3
replies: 939 views: 197,282
reference7101 3 days ago

I was looking for a pop filter in eBay and found this photo of a guy singing trough a pop filter mounted on a mic stand and...

JohnnyShotgun
replies: 1 views: 396
Janne19691 3 days ago

Hello all! I had to register here to just get answers somewhere else than google :lol: I'm planning to do some changes in...

murkkumise
replies: 2 views: 332
murkkumise 3 days ago

Hey guys! Anyone have some first hand experience with the new KRK Rokit G4 series? Specifically looking into the 7 and 8s....

JamesG602
replies: 44 views: 2,566
richrenken 3 days ago

Excuse my lack of knowledge, but I am hoping some folks can shed some light on a few questions I have regarding the Apollo...

SignalAhead
replies: 4 views: 369
SignalAhead 3 days ago

Has anyone gotten delivery of an MTK yet. What's the latest word on a ship date. Where are all the threads on this subject? Are...

delco7
replies: 1,057 views: 205,599
soundrage 4 days ago

I think the low end forum is the best place for this but feel free to correct me when if I’m wrong. Hi everyone I am...

Jsol
replies: 11 views: 684
MisterMark 4 days ago

Hi, I'm looking to get a mid-range (cost) mic with good off-axis response for recording acoustic instruments. My list so far...

cpsmusic
replies: 12 views: 435
Mattias_Milab 4 days ago

So here is my predicament. For the last few years I took some time off from playing live and concentrated on just recording. My...

vientos00
replies: 26 views: 1,212
mbobev 4 days ago

I've decided rather than get a cheap tube mic I bought modded, I'm just going to buy another mic since the mod I was looking at...

Dohreetoh
replies: 27 views: 769
elegentdrum 4 days ago

...or am I just living in the Twilight Zone? I saw one of these on ebay today.. CLICK HERE TO SEE THE *AURATONE* ...

ChristianN
replies: 49 views: 3,972
pppch 5 days ago

Hi, First post here after being a long time browser. I am in the market for an audio interface for use with windows 10...

nattyskengman
replies: 7 views: 452
Zapple 5 days ago

Anyone heard them? Dirt cheap. Cheaper than Golden Age...and that was dirt cheap. Probably not great for Golden Age, who as a...

NEWTON IN ORBIT
replies: 89 views: 17,135
eh91311 5 days ago

Hi all, I'm looking for opinions comparing the preamps of the A&H Zed mixers with the pres of the A&H MixWizard. Any...

cptnhook
replies: 30 views: 23,493
ILoveSampling 6 days ago

Hello all I called a local electronics repair battalion who specialize in combating tape malfunctions to get an estimate (end...

haunted3
replies: 0 views: 269
haunted3 6 days ago

Howdy folks, I have a pair of dbx 160XT's that I have used for years and recently the lights and meters stopped working on both...

jachziger
replies: 2 views: 686
soulone82 6 days ago

My initial thought was to buy one good set to use for both. It would need to be closed due to tracking. But semi-open or open...

bill5
replies: 18 views: 636
Bushman 6 days ago

Well, as the title says: due to circumstances I have to choose between these two microphones to record vocals. Which do you think...

alemk2
replies: 2 views: 371
TMOQuantity 6 days ago

I'm looking for an upgrade from my Presonus speakers and a studio in my city is selling some Focal Alpha 50s in great condition....

sashley520
replies: 1 views: 310
DirkP 6 days ago

Hi all, I'm looking for a cheap midi keyboard for Ableton: Akai MPK mini mk2 vs APC key 25 vs Novation launch key mini mk2 vs...

djust
replies: 2 views: 357
twinreverb 6 days ago

Hi guys, Trying to do some drum triggering for toms via gating into a VST drum plug-in. My main question: Would a piezo or...

freelancepoet
replies: 24 views: 4,477
justbass4 6 days ago

Wow - I can't believe this is my first post. I've been lurking here for probably 10 years or something. First of all - THANK YOU...

metro_electro
replies: 4 views: 387
metro_electro 1 week ago

Hi, It will probably be some time before I can buy a Daw controller but I'm quite curious on if it would be possible to use a...

Tom.S
replies: 19 views: 722
TMOQuantity 1 week ago

Well - I've seen a lot of people on this forum whose opinions I generally trust talking about the V-verb.. saying 'ignore the...

biggator6
replies: 884 views: 168,803
TMOQuantity 1 week ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search