The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By TransAudio Group
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

hello world i am in the market for an analog mixer to use to record with my teac 4 track reel to reel. i say analog because i...

haunted3
replies: 1 views: 13
elegentdrum 5 minutes ago

VERY inexpensive mic. Booth Junkie is raving about the mic. http://techzoneaudioproducts.com This is a part of their...

Mr Funk
replies: 10 views: 2,006
Antagon1st 13 minutes ago

Hey guys! I wanted to try using an older DBX 163x compressor to record a few vocal tracks, and I was wondering if anyone out...

Ginazgifs
replies: 21 views: 8,180
Brian M. Boykin 13 minutes ago

Amp modelling that is, been having a look back at some of my old amp modllers to see if there's any interesting retro sounds to...

Dezb1
replies: 9 views: 550
TurboJets 29 minutes ago

One of the biggest mixing hurdles that's difficult to overcome.

goom
replies: 17 views: 909
Pod person 1 hour ago

Am i doing it wrong, or why don't i like the puteq eq sound.. its too round, baggy, heavy and sluggish..Just ugh..

chip
replies: 2 views: 200
Sybille 1 hour ago

Looking for ideas and alternatives for a portable setup that can support up to 32 channels of audio. I put together the attached...

T.O. Ross
replies: 6 views: 182
bgood 1 hour ago

Hi. I picked up two blackface Alesis ADAT machines for $10 a piece. The lady had no idea what they were. I didn't want or need...

wpvalentine
replies: 1 views: 76
Pod person 2 hours ago

Hello Guys, I‘am interested to buy a new Preamp for upgrading my Studio For me would be the Favorite the Tegeler VTRC or the...

BruceWaayne
replies: 16 views: 467
masque13 4 hours ago

Loose fit with any cable I try on the (mono in and mono output jack)....the nut is not loose on either. The stereo input and...

NoPro
replies: 1 views: 86
NoPro 4 hours ago

Hi there I just moved and am looking to get some better speakers than my presonus eris e5. I make techno and house and my...

teksob
replies: 2 views: 144
teksob 4 hours ago

Now that Joly is out of the game, who is doing the best mods? I'd prefer to send them off and have it done, but I could...

turtlejon
replies: 1 views: 199
turtlejon 5 hours ago

Looking at Amazon, Rode and Auray is $100 and Samson is $50 an then there are some that are $20.

Griw
replies: 0 views: 90
Griw 5 hours ago
replies: 22 views: 426
Wayne 6 hours ago

Hey guys, I'm looking to buy a new audio interface for my Ableton live performances, I do everything inside the box so no real...

General Haze
replies: 0 views: 66
General Haze 6 hours ago

...there are a few higher-end LDC mics that offer multiple voicings, but I've never seen one this affordable...anybody have any...

kidvybes
replies: 5,860 views: 661,841
SweatySwedien 6 hours ago

Hi everybody, I'm looking for your advices cause I've been thinking a lot lately and still can't decide which mic should I buy!...

lorent
replies: 8 views: 360
chessparov2.0 6 hours ago

Hey guys! Anyone have some first hand experience with the new KRK Rokit G4 series? Specifically looking into the 7 and 8s....

JamesG602
replies: 99 views: 21,511
zez 7 hours ago

i know there have been alot of forums on this. but no one has ever come up with a straight answer as to what EXACTLY to do to mxl...

lukereelz
replies: 30 views: 26,094
Pod person 7 hours ago

is anyone consistently making money with their setup... Bill

bibleboy3
replies: 28 views: 1,653
Quetz 10 hours ago

I'm using an sm7b into a tone beast into the line in on the a clarett. There is a ton of hiss on this recording. The gain and/or...

studioguitarman
replies: 14 views: 350
scrubs 10 hours ago

Hello (first post, welcoming feedback on format etc.), I'm getting some noise from SM7B and RE20 which are in a vocal booth....

srsly_sam
replies: 8 views: 307
srsly_sam 15 hours ago

Looking for suggestions on lower-end power amplifier for bookshelf speakers that I will use as reference monitors. I would like...

blotto
replies: 15 views: 572
Quetz 21 hours ago

So I picked up one of these very inexpensive SDC microphones from iSK after hearing some good things. I have to say that after my...

OceanMan
replies: 20 views: 3,085
gravyface 21 hours ago

Soundtoys Little Radiator for £7.96 https://www.pluginboutique.com/product/2-Effects/44-Saturation/1860-Little-Radiator One...

Scragend
replies: 3 views: 205
Scragend 1 day ago

I personally have a UMC404 audio interface, that has served me well for over a year now, and a Xenyx X1024USB Mixer that has...

IamNeedHelp
replies: 131 views: 11,354
sirjuxtable 1 day ago

Has anyone recorded (say a crash cymbal) and when the cymbal was struck have the microphone move closer to the cymbal? (or away...

s wave
replies: 0 views: 89
s wave 1 day ago

I recently purchased a heritage elite 73. Before buying it, I searched online for vocal clips or mic shoot outs, and found almost...

JoonJukx
replies: 3 views: 177
JoonJukx 1 day ago

Hey guys I'm new to the forum but have been learning from it for the last year or so. haha Thought I would give a much needed...

MartinTroubadour
replies: 30 views: 34,384
wrgkmc 1 day ago

I was looking at a video review of M179:...

Griw
replies: 1 views: 177
scrubs 1 day ago

As some of you may know, my "studio" is also my bedroom. I am in the process of rearranging my furniture for a better...

LCD
replies: 20 views: 12,918
weave 1 day ago

Hi there, If this is the wrong forum, please correct me! Well I have this original Level Loc M62V and was wondering if...

whitedwarf
replies: 1 views: 165
JonnieK 1 day ago

What are the 3 favorite pieces of gear you own? As a bonus, what are the 3 favorite plugins you own? freshflowe

goom
replies: 173 views: 15,408
Rolavine 2 days ago

I will mainly produce electroacoustic music, pop and trap, so I need that low end resolution a lot. My JBL are amazing, but I...

thelessiknowtheb
replies: 9 views: 456
VenVile 2 days ago

Any Native instruments Maschine Mikro Mk3 users here? I've been seeing a few complaints about the Mikro MK3, that it can't be...

drashkum
replies: 1 views: 166
stella645 2 days ago

Can anyone recommend some mods for the Yamaha m406? According to Yamaha it's a compact version of the PM 2000. Wondering if...

SluttyEars
replies: 0 views: 131
SluttyEars 2 days ago

Anyone know what the synth he plays the pluck on at 0:02? Kinda looks like a Korg Triton Studio...

xXGreenXx90
replies: 0 views: 171
xXGreenXx90 2 days ago

from function/pulse generators to strange half racks, goofy processors/modulators over looked samplers. what are some banging...

ravecity24
replies: 13 views: 1,071
TMOQuantity 2 days ago

Hello all im looking for a new audio interface ive had my scarlet focusrite for sometime now, and im looking for something...

sotorious
replies: 0 views: 167
sotorious 2 days ago

Hi guys First off.. im a noob and this is my first "real" dedicated preamp. Been using the preamps in my soundcard...

Bass
replies: 26 views: 4,664
terrible.dee 3 days ago

Last year I emailed the owner of this OktavaMod if he could mod my blue bluebird mic and he responded with the following...

guitargodmiles
replies: 16 views: 4,104
rbbrchckn 3 days ago

Hello All, I am looking for a microphone to record solo cello but also be versatile so I can use it for other instruments as...

Borz
replies: 32 views: 3,406
QueenSisi 3 days ago

hey everyone the lead guitarist for my band has a pretty old Peavey Renown series 212 combo amp (300 watts i think)confoosed if...

Gamete
replies: 19 views: 30,271
Bstapper 3 days ago

Hi slutz. After 15 years i finally blew the woofer on one of my RP8s. I am not sure how to remove the speaker though. Compared...

kindkind
replies: 0 views: 148
kindkind 3 days ago

I'm sure there has been countless discussions, but I'd like to know what you're personal favorite tape simulator plugins are. I...

HammyMLR
replies: 85 views: 46,449
mrkaizen 3 days ago

Behringer UMC 204HD & 404HD No way to hook up a master bus comp.

goom
replies: 13 views: 533
Quetz 3 days ago

Has anyone gotten delivery of an MTK yet. What's the latest word on a ship date. Where are all the threads on this subject? Are...

delco7
replies: 1,076 views: 228,477
Joschi 4 days ago

I just sold a Sennheiser e614 SDC (loved it on acoustic guitars) and am looking to upgrade. I have about 3/400 to spend on a...

fastlanestoner
replies: 29 views: 978
Bushman 4 days ago

Hi I can't believe how little unbiased reviews there are about this mic. Can anyone tell me if its any good? I really like...

Mischief
replies: 3 views: 1,591
Dohreetoh 4 days ago

Want my mix to translate better, I mix on Adam a7x. Sometimes I miss on the bass of my Adam a7x when I mix. Thinking about...

morre
replies: 2 views: 316
morre 4 days ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search