The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hi friends.... Heads up re the "newbie" sub forum, aimed at anyone just starting out. ...

Blast9
replies: 0 views: 63,709
Blast9 1st February 2011

Hey guys, I can't make up my mind on a 2 channel preamp for drum overheads. There are soooo many options, my head is...

Keating
replies: 37 views: 438
Bushman 8 minutes ago

I'm finally (ok, well, as 'final' as one can get) in the home stretch of finishing my studio reconfig, and the one thing that...

DevonB
replies: 23 views: 947
xenosapien 49 minutes ago

After procrasting figuring out how to and connecting my gear after setting up my new setup I'm thinking I'll ask the Pro's.. Or...

Paratriplel
replies: 9 views: 278
jude 4 hours ago

Hi everyone - I know similar threads have been covered before, but just wanted to find out which mic pre would suit my needs the...

GuitMan73
replies: 16 views: 3,512
AndyHowell 5 hours ago

Have to do factory reset every time I power up my AddVerb 3, otherwise it's permanently locked in 'OUTPUTS MUTED' mode and the...

acidblue
replies: 2 views: 139
MarkF48 13 hours ago

I have a choice between 2 Effectrons the JR 700 or ADM 64 Found a JR 700 model on ebay for $59 and a ADM 64 at guitar center...

acidblue
replies: 2 views: 270
wrgkmc 16 hours ago

AKG C1000s

any opinions on this? i found one really cheap local and wondered if it was worth it. i've heard more bad than good i'm afraid.

ThunderShepherd
replies: 173 views: 33,823
Scragend 16 hours ago

Hey guys, I’m looking to purchase a dynamic microphone for recording my vocals. I make r&b music and my voice is a very...

Kmiller5
replies: 49 views: 1,729
[email protected] 22 hours ago

Looking for a good but cheap microphone stand, just had some plastic $40-something mic stand tip and break on me. Looking for...

Dohreetoh
replies: 15 views: 559
pwquig 23 hours ago

I think it is a fun theoretical exercise but in my case it is of real practical concern. I'm putting together a super-budget...

onlywhelmed
replies: 11 views: 395
audioloud 23 hours ago

I'm going crazy over this, trying to figure out how to get the airy string reverb sound similar to Olafur Arnalds Near Light....

Resoded
replies: 7 views: 494
xenosapien 1 day ago

Been using the Superlux for a while and will be ordering an Sennheiser HD 600. Will it totally blow my pants off?

goom
replies: 5 views: 337
shufflebeat 1 day ago

Hi everyone! Newbie here and I would really appreciate your knowledge and experience with the following. I am a classical...

foscolo84
replies: 6 views: 494
LeePalmer 1 day ago

Products – iSK Pro Audio Has anyone here tried those HD-9999 headphones ?

eldon2975
replies: 378 views: 70,519
TurboJets 1 day ago

I know, I know, I know... people love to hate Behringer... and then it happens, you try one piece of cheap gear as a...

rack gear
replies: 315 views: 59,109
Thevegasnerve 1 day ago

Hi, first of all sorry for my English. I have the mackies mr5 mk2 for 7 years now and I feel that it’s time to upgrade. The...

Umulungu
replies: 0 views: 221
Umulungu 1 day ago

One of my Behringer Truth B3031A dies frequently but when I turn the volume up and a transient hit it turns back on. Both the...

Paratriplel
replies: 5 views: 292
Dr. Mordo 1 day ago

This is a post for total beginners who are where I was a couple years ago, totally new to plugins and not knowing where to...

minervx
replies: 168 views: 6,841
mattiasnyc 1 day ago

I've read a lot of reviews on the R65 and they seem to hold up well against the A7X. I haven't seen a lot comparing the R65 and...

jordanmasc
replies: 0 views: 239
jordanmasc 1 day ago

I purchased these mics back in July. I read a lot of post here 6 months prior and heard for such cheap mics, they sound pretty...

genesisgk
replies: 13 views: 2,581
ShelGef 2 days ago

I purchased a brand new Aston Origin about a month ago and noticed white noise as soon as I plugged my mic into my Focusrite solo...

ctipp217
replies: 6 views: 401
nmrecording 2 days ago

Hello all. I just acquired an Allen and Heath GL3300 32 channel mixer. It's super clean and I'm super stoked. Now, I just need...

neofolk
replies: 8 views: 457
Strick2288 2 days ago

I've had the M-Audio BX5as since ~2011, so I've learned them pretty well and they've served their purpose through several rooms...

strike
replies: 4 views: 309
esldude 2 days ago

Hi I love my new Focal Alpha 65 bought a month ago from Thomann. I was very disappointed to find that they seem to distort...

camarao
replies: 64 views: 8,064
Mangelo 2 days ago

I’m thinking about taking a plunge and buying a high quality mic that is versatile to use on vocals, electric guitar amps,...

sspace
replies: 233 views: 10,702
CPhoenix 2 days ago

Hey guys! Anyone have some first hand experience with the new KRK Rokit G4 series? Specifically looking into the 7 and 8s....

JamesG602
replies: 3 views: 351
Noctambulant 2 days ago

Hi everyone, I'm sorry for my extremely noobish question, but I'm getting really frustrated here and its bumming me out. I...

Aaronguitarguy
replies: 11 views: 4,919
Noctambulant 2 days ago

Hey everybody. Long time reader, first time poster. I've got a weird thing happening with my new monitor setup and I'm hoping...

amonte
replies: 14 views: 3,583
jiml 2 days ago

So here is my predicament. For the last few years I took some time off from playing live and concentrated on just recording. My...

vientos00
replies: 23 views: 890
vogelchr 2 days ago

Has anyone gotten delivery of an MTK yet. What's the latest word on a ship date. Where are all the threads on this subject? Are...

delco7
replies: 1,050 views: 201,549
CalAudio 2 days ago

Dear Forum members Someone gave me a Behringer SNR1000 without the manual. I would liek to use it with my noisy Boss DR...

R5D4
replies: 2 views: 289
R5D4 2 days ago

Hi everyone, Well I'm 30 now, but started my own recordings on XP in 04'-05' lol. After having hard drives crash, lack of...

jaguarguitar
replies: 75 views: 5,170
Teal_66 3 days ago

HI guys, I just picked up a thunderbolt audio interface for only $100. Its by resident audio, whom I've never heard of and they...

Russfar
replies: 4 views: 409
Russfar 3 days ago

I’m looking for two important features/knobs 1. Delay time control knob 2. A feedback control knob THAT EXCEEDS 100%...

ravecity24
replies: 1 views: 295
xenosapien 3 days ago

Hey gearslutz! I got my hands on a FMR RNC and FMR RNLA bundle as my first ever piece of outboard gear. It might be elementary,...

andreacaccese
replies: 3 views: 911
see_h 3 days ago

Hi, please can I have more honest opinion's about this preamp, is it made of cheap parts? we need a half decent preamp that...

wezmac
replies: 1 views: 5,539
Budriai 3 days ago

Hi friends, I play in a synthy post-punk band where we use synths, a drum machine (I use Maschine), a guitar, bass, and two...

the_curator
replies: 7 views: 284
Murky Waters 3 days ago

...there are a few higher-end LDC mics that offer multiple voicings, but I've never seen one this affordable...anybody have any...

kidvybes
replies: 5,755 views: 618,023
JanZoo 3 days ago

As the title implies, I'm looking to upgrade my mic preamps. I will be recording both naked spoken text and sung male...

KBSoundSmith
replies: 33 views: 957
Piedpiper 3 days ago

I've got a pair of Yamaha HS50's that are powered speakers and I want to use them for my TV thru a regular home theater receiver,...

AASteveo
replies: 23 views: 40,224
flaviowolff 3 days ago

Hi there, I am looking to get into making recordings of my electro-acoustic guitar but I am unsure of which audio interface to go...

PANTHERR
replies: 7 views: 419
bill5 3 days ago

Kind of an oddball question, but I'm looking for a compact interface that I can plug a condenser mic into, power with phantom...

pedrohead
replies: 27 views: 556
12ax7 3 days ago

Hi all, Was unsure if this belongs in Low End or High End, so mods can move in need be. On the hunt for a couple of 1176s....

RedMeadow
replies: 4 views: 329
Id10t3qu3 3 days ago

Hey Gearslutz, Have any of you used an Alice BD7 compressor before? Or CNS preamp? Haven't found any info on either. Found a...

basscanadabass
replies: 0 views: 270
basscanadabass 4 days ago

I've asked about mics here before but at the time didn't really know what I was looking for or how to properly describe my voice....

OolalavSuperfukk
replies: 10 views: 522
Shannon Adkins 4 days ago

Woot! It will make a valuable addition to my proto-studio.

PaleoPerry
replies: 12 views: 1,839
Scragend 4 days ago

Having trouble finding adm 1024 online rn, how does GS feel about DE-200? Is it comparable?

ravecity24
replies: 0 views: 255
ravecity24 4 days ago

Hello, I'm hoping somebody might point me in the right direction here. A friend and I went in on getting a Tascam 38 to do some...

Adamchat9
replies: 7 views: 3,199
whistleb 4 days ago

Need a bit of help as I am looking at these 3 sets of monitors. my room is quite small however I will be treating...

Jayman1988
replies: 19 views: 8,832
the_mixer 4 days ago

When I first got I to making music and plugins I learnt that iLok is the devil and the plague. I'm not sure if these concerns...

Paratriplel
replies: 10 views: 370
Paratriplel 5 days ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search