The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hi friends.... Heads up re the "newbie" sub forum, aimed at anyone just starting out. ...

Blast9
replies: 0 views: 62,833
Blast9 1st February 2011

Okay, so I'm getting tired of using the patchbay as much as I currently do so I'm wondering, what are the best audio interfaces...

Paratriplel
replies: 42 views: 1,113
elegentdrum 2 hours ago

This is a thread for dirt cheap mics that simply went far beyond your expectations. I don't want to see anything that retails...

eastsidetone
replies: 178 views: 50,895
eternalsound 2 hours ago

So I want to record slow ass sad songs with vocals on the acoustic guitar! The only thing is, they sound empty without a bass...

SorryImDumb
replies: 2 views: 80
eternalsound 2 hours ago

Best single channel outboard hardware vocal mic comp for under $400? I currently use a GAP Pre-73 preamp which is great but my...

endlessdescent
replies: 10 views: 515
audiospecific 3 hours ago

Hello all. I'm trying to make tape loops work in my Yamaha MT3X but the auto-stop function keeps making the tape stop after a...

standingwave
replies: 11 views: 497
anodyne 6 hours ago

How do you get it to sound less lifeless and noisy?

goom
replies: 56 views: 2,626
henryrobinett 8 hours ago

Just bought an ID44 after selling my ID22. I'll need an extra AD/DA 24/96 8 in / 8 out with SMUX to connect as slave to my...

Martel80
replies: 16 views: 701
Mr. Pie 10 hours ago

I have been reading, and in a lot of cases re-reading the threads on mic preamps. I decided to ask anyway about outboard preamp...

gwlee7
replies: 3 views: 396
fastlanestoner 11 hours ago

apparently "this is the futur" https://youtu.be/ZFLmP9XWyhg ADDED BY MODERATOR: More talk on the CLA 10TM...

DownSideUp
replies: 273 views: 18,517
rezident 12 hours ago

Hello! Last week, I was asking about mics to record Classical Guitar on a Behringer UMC 404HD. I got some very nice advice,...

Lipe
replies: 19 views: 428
Almy 12 hours ago

Hey there, quick question. Why would anyone buy a used Joly modded Oktava when the new Oktavas appear to have most of the mods...

Micraziel
replies: 2 views: 359
ardis 12 hours ago

Looking at the revive audio mod for the warm audio wa-2a. any one had it done yet? I saw the post on their site and heard some...

mequaz
replies: 134 views: 12,676
Brian M. Boykin 18 hours ago

The Symetrix Peak RMS Compressor 501 Valley People/DBX chip model question; On an earlier thread I have been convinced that...

Thrip
replies: 6 views: 2,201
woodsound 1 day ago

Hi fellas! After years working on different monitors from Focal, PMC, Dynaudio, Yamaha...and different cans from AT, AKG,...

MADA
replies: 32 views: 1,001
Piedpiper 1 day ago

Hi everyone, I would like to purchase new studio monitors for my home studio. I bought a pair of Fluid Audio FX8 recently, but...

lushy
replies: 7 views: 634
daslicht 1 day ago

The DC1A3 comp is more musical than my Waves CLA-76. And the IVGI saturation is amazing on soft-synths. Warms them right up. I...

goom
replies: 3 views: 651
pettrer 1 day ago

Need a bit of help as I am looking at these 3 sets of monitors. my room is quite small however I will be treating...

Jayman1988
replies: 15 views: 7,935
the_mixer 1 day ago

Hello! I'd like to start mic'ing my nylon guitar practices and some songs to put on youtube and share with friends. No...

Lipe
replies: 17 views: 576
Lipe 1 day ago
replies: - views: -
NoobInAudio 1 day ago

So I recently found a Behringer Compsoer MDX2600 for VERY cheap. It arrived today and as it's my first piece of outboard effects...

Rimundo
replies: 4 views: 968
hello people 1 day ago

Just bought some KRK Rokit 4 monitors. When switched on (and connected to my gear), they are completely quiet. If I play some...

Parsnip
replies: 1 views: 275
Parsnip 1 day ago

If I were to upgrade to one of these Interfaces, which would be the better choice? On the Behringer each channel has its own pad,...

Dohreetoh
replies: 14 views: 725
FoundationsAudio 2 days ago

How do you record audio with an iPhone 8 via line in? Then, how do you backup that recorded audio back to the iPhone 8 and put...

MC Antizino
replies: 0 views: 286
MC Antizino 2 days ago

Hello there. my microphone's diaphragm is broken. Can't find spare parts. Which diaphragm can I use instead of m audio sputnik...

fadiyez_
replies: 3 views: 398
fadiyez_ 2 days ago

searched the internet high and low for these and no luck. anyone have a lead on where these may be found, or a comparable speaker...

raal
replies: 72 views: 18,120
meanidea 2 days ago

Hi all -- looking for recommendations for an affordable used USB 2 or 3.0 interface with insert capability ($200 or less). Use...

thetarun
replies: 10 views: 425
Almy 2 days ago

Just purchased one on eBay and man I live that mic! Anyway, I know that the pattern selector locate on the capsule and need...

fatcatmusic
replies: 13 views: 4,880
Santiago 2 days ago

hey slutz, I've searched for the M9 and can't find much. I have a mxl v76T but need a new 7pin cable. Seeing how expensive those...

role_65
replies: 14 views: 4,610
iflyinmymind 3 days ago

I personally have a UMC404 audio interface, that has served me well for over a year now, and a Xenyx X1024USB Mixer that has...

IamNeedHelp
replies: 93 views: 6,621
arcadedaydream 3 days ago

Hi Can everyone show us their gear along with their music so that we can hear the quality you're capable of getting with it....

B i e b e r
replies: 187 views: 11,176
moogyboy 3 days ago

Which mic is better (and why) in your opinion, and in what applications would one be better than the other or not at all.

drummerdan1988
replies: 9 views: 638
Slutz_VU_er 3 days ago

I had a matched pair of NT1-A lying around since several years and never became quite warm with them. I was fascinated how quiet...

rojaros
replies: 7 views: 613
ApplePiesForYou 3 days ago

I'm looking to add some channels of wireless to my existing setup (currently running Audio Technica 3000 series). The other...

nav87
replies: 0 views: 252
nav87 3 days ago

...there are a few higher-end LDC mics that offer multiple voicings, but I've never seen one this affordable...anybody have any...

kidvybes
replies: 5,740 views: 606,288
jampa 3 days ago

Products – iSK Pro Audio Has anyone here tried those HD-9999 headphones ?

eldon2975
replies: 356 views: 66,635
GreySlothStudio 3 days ago

Hey all The OTB setup continues with the addition of a used Lexicon MPX550 effects processor (primarily for reverb) but that's...

moogyboy
replies: 0 views: 277
moogyboy 3 days ago

Just happened to read something about MP3 processing the other day and how it removes low level sound adjacent to higher level...

pdiddy
replies: 10 views: 592
mattiasnyc 3 days ago

Hi, I'm a beatboxer and I'm looking for a studio condenser microphone to use with my steinberg UR12 preamp. My beatboxing does...

Mlorach
replies: 33 views: 3,116
Brent Hahn 3 days ago

Hello all ! I have a pair of Tannoy Reveal Passive (Red) speakers with a Harmon Kardon amp that has two stereo outputs. So I am...

andybr
replies: 4 views: 366
andybr 4 days ago

Hello everyone, I read a lot of posts about the old Dolby Trick, but the units are 
getting rare and hard to find in...

TapeHead12
replies: 23 views: 733
Sigma 4 days ago

My Mackie 1620 is dying and beyond economic repair (power issues, a few iffy gain controls and a few wonky faders which cause...

Howling Terror
replies: 9 views: 739
Id10t3qu3 4 days ago

So for the past couple of years I've been recording vocals and guitar in my bedroom with a USB blue yeti mic, and am now looking...

yushisushi
replies: 18 views: 974
rmaier 4 days ago

Really interesting in trying one out perhaps using an ADA8200 to send 8 mono signals.

goom
replies: 0 views: 276
goom 4 days ago

Hi, would like to know if its possible to use this compressor in a classic sidechain scenario, like bass ducked by kickdrum. If...

demute
replies: 25 views: 2,190
livingloud 4 days ago

I'm sure there has been countless discussions, but I'd like to know what you're personal favorite tape simulator plugins are. I...

HammyMLR
replies: 65 views: 35,620
zvukofor 4 days ago

I am looking to buy new monitors to replace my Behringer. I originally wanted Equator D8 but these seem to be impossible to buy...

CadErik
replies: 44 views: 7,955
knightfal 4 days ago

Hi, First of all this is my first post, so I'm sorry if I'm in the wrong section or I'm wrong about anything. I now have a...

ronogio
replies: 2 views: 307
ronogio 4 days ago

Hey all, Recently purchased my first synth - a monologue and having a tonne of fun getting patches and sequences out of it....

Illywhacker
replies: 0 views: 290
Illywhacker 5 days ago

Hey guys, I'm on a budget and am going to buy some monitors so I was wondering if I should go for the Rokit 6 G2, the Rokit 5 G3,...

replies: 16 views: 7,305
ESCA 5 days ago

I'm in the market for a new MIDI controller -Preferably available through Amazon -About 1.5-2 octave range -Under...

Quiggly
replies: 0 views: 267
Quiggly 5 days ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search