The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By TransAudio Group
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

After a couple of years of pause from music, i suddenly start to get a renewed spark to record my drums again. Getting some cheap...

HolMatS
replies: 9 views: 376
NoPro 13 minutes ago

I have an older keyboard without usb capability. It does have midi. I also have a smaller keyboard with both usb and...

NoPro
replies: 0 views: 1
NoPro 22 minutes ago

simple lazy Sunday afternoon question.cooge I'm waiting.

andre tchmil
replies: 59 views: 6,228
P. Ness 1 hour ago

Just wondering if folks know the differences between the older Ultra Curve 8000 vs the newer Ultra-Curve Pro DEQ2496, especially...

Logsplitter
replies: 1 views: 58
DownTheLine 2 hours ago

Hey all. Long time lurker, first time poster. Looking to get into Tape recording without starting with 2'. Wanting an 8-track...

hollisdupree
replies: 0 views: 98
hollisdupree 2 hours ago

I'm trying to make up my mind which is a better investment and whether the ProMPAII is worth paying twice as much as having a...

lemonbrigade
replies: 4 views: 314
grasspike 3 hours ago

My Question is around Drums , I have some drum samples that are filtered. Everything below 30hz was cut and everything above...

metaverse
replies: 0 views: 174
metaverse 4 hours ago

Just got an Allen and Heath ZED 10-FX and have a question about inputs. It has dual inputs for the frist 4 channels (XLR and...

dmp
replies: 121 views: 84,782
russellwolff 4 hours ago

Does anyone know if it works well if you connect 2 USB audio interfaces to one computer? The reason: I want to start recording...

Rtje
replies: 3 views: 187
MediaGary 5 hours ago

I was messing with my Cascade FatHead ribbon just now testing it with and without the fethead. I've also owned the cloudlifter, ...

klong
replies: 17 views: 927
ZEF 5 hours ago

So, I've been going crazy lately Researching and researching about mics and all the little differences and comparison videos and...

Cbanter93
replies: 308 views: 11,652
Cbanter93 6 hours ago

Hey, I've been trying out mics and I have to return them to the store today, but I still really can't decide. Out of the four I...

happinopes
replies: 0 views: 257
happinopes 7 hours ago

I see the new Motu M2 does this interface record in 32 bit float or just 24 bit?

darklide
replies: 1 views: 740
mattiasnyc 7 hours ago

Was searching for a pair of nearfields like the JBL 305s, but sadly they had to sit fairly close to the wall and being...

AndreiPiatra
replies: 9 views: 771
AndreiPiatra 8 hours ago

Has anyone tried the Superlux D421? Saw it while browsing Thomann. Don't think I've seen a SM7B clone before so it must be new?...

anonpls123
replies: 26 views: 1,860
bace 11 hours ago

Hey people, I know the obvious answer here is get the right equipment(mics, pres, instruments, desk etc...) but I was...

Muskman
replies: 2 views: 513
gnotgnot 11 hours ago

Female vocal. Singing style mostly soft, on a quiet side. Is dynamic mic like SM58 going to be sufficient (never tried)? Or...

N1Greg
replies: 38 views: 865
Dohreetoh 16 hours ago

Hi, i have 2 questions, maybe related to each other: Im recalibrating my speakers (HS80M) with my Apogee Element 88.. I see and...

kpqn
replies: 6 views: 649
kpqn 22 hours ago

I would like to introduce the Stellar X2 Vintage! The Stellar X2 Vintage will feature a K47 style capsule which will give this...

TZAudioProducts
replies: 0 views: 382
TZAudioProducts 1 day ago

So I have a ewi tourcase. One of the latches came off. There’s (2) what looks like washers that came popped off along with the...

NoPro
replies: 2 views: 606
NoPro 1 day ago

I at this point reckon I'm stuck with the Echo AudioFire 12 till I can afford something better. I like the way it sounds all...

Chenry
replies: 52 views: 22,883
heva 1 day ago

Does anyone know of any good (preferably free) mic simulator plug-ins? Thanks!

bossman
replies: 66 views: 36,923
ToneStrings 1 day ago

Trying to upgrade from Scarlett 2i2 but don't want to splurge on a whole Universal Audio type thing. Also need a microphone that...

porgporgporg
replies: 6 views: 666
porgporgporg 1 day ago

Has anyone gotten delivery of an MTK yet. What's the latest word on a ship date. Where are all the threads on this subject? Are...

delco7
replies: 1,084 views: 235,623
StephenJames 2 days ago

What would be a good budget pair? I would like something with a good amount of low end. Im also wondering if small diaphragm...

Dawson McWayne
replies: 38 views: 1,054
Scragend 2 days ago

I fell in love with Roland Rh5's. because it's incredibly hard to get mixes to sound nearly as good as commercial music. My mixes...

GazFromtheManor
replies: 43 views: 1,985
init0 2 days ago

How is your MOTU 16A holding up for you today? I've been thinking about getting one myself since I've heard good things about...

Sry
replies: 57 views: 2,232
Brian M. Boykin 2 days ago

VERY inexpensive mic. Booth Junkie is raving about the mic. http://techzoneaudioproducts.com This is a part of their...

Mr Funk
replies: 45 views: 7,672
TZAudioProducts 2 days ago

I have read a lot of TL Audio bashing on here. Unfortunately, I read most of it AFTER I picked up an older Dual Valve mic pre. ...

Puffer Fish
replies: 51 views: 21,128
boneshowell 2 days ago

Well - I've seen a lot of people on this forum whose opinions I generally trust talking about the V-verb.. saying 'ignore the...

biggator6
replies: 948 views: 176,419
greengiant 2 days ago

Started this topic on a thread about mics but it could apply to most any gear. What are your thoughts on someone buying gear,...

bill5
replies: 47 views: 1,319
deedeeyeah 2 days ago

Is there anything like this with more then two jacks...

joncameron
replies: 0 views: 583
joncameron 2 days ago

Hey folks, Needing 8 more ins (or thereabouts) to my setup for some synths, probably ADAT would be the easiest way in to my...

Spikey699
replies: 37 views: 2,114
EvilRoy 3 days ago

Considering upgrading from my current Rode NT1A to a Neumann TLM 102. I run the NT1A through a Scarlett 2i2 and record...

MrHamel
replies: 11 views: 1,016
cracker satchmo 3 days ago

Products – iSK Pro Audio Has anyone here tried those HD-9999 headphones ?

eldon2975
replies: 466 views: 88,806
Ken Lusk 3 days ago

Hi, I'm after a microphone pair for recording acoustic guitar in stereo. Budget 300 GBP, New or used recommendations both welcome.

gmoore23
replies: 19 views: 591
Ken Lusk 3 days ago

A lot of manufacturers produce even more nice sounding, good looking and reasonable priced gear with a right to live. Maybe they...

Billster
replies: 1,176 views: 309,759
AndreiPiatra 3 days ago

Product has been announced, but never seemed to be shipped. Does anyone know the story on it? Seems like a fantastic product at a...

mahasandi
replies: 15 views: 3,456
Rob Coates 4 days ago

Everyon's always on frequency response flatness and this is something that's often overlooked. I'm in the market for a nice...

Debutante
replies: 7 views: 473
VenVile 4 days ago

Hi, I am having too much db's from my Warm Audio WA12 to Scarlett 2i2. The older WA12 does not have setting for the output...

Vobg
replies: 5 views: 333
Nick Tammer 5 days ago

I just mapped my TAL Sampler to Ableton and Push 2 and was wondering if I can also map some controls of an upcoming S3200 or...

anizz
replies: 0 views: 203
anizz 5 days ago

I just downloaded the Jaytronix J4T Multitrack recorder for Android phones (mine is an HTC Desire), hoping for an equivalent to...

paulneedles
replies: 2 views: 3,742
Fiddlekrazy 5 days ago

Ready to pull the plug on the 305 MKII, but I'm curious how do they stand the test of time? How do they age, any weird, funny...

AndreiPiatra
replies: 17 views: 837
AndreiPiatra 5 days ago

I'm about to buy a Mackie 1202-VLZ4 mixer and trying to work out exactly how I'm going to plug it all in, so I can order cables...

thesheep
replies: 7 views: 327
jerry123 5 days ago

Hi - I'm trying to figure out the best option for purchasing a portable recorder and mics. I'm mainly looking to record solo...

dave111
replies: 12 views: 591
Niconic 5 days ago

Hi, I was already decided on getting the cheap Behringer UMC404HD but then a used MOTU Ultralite mk3 hybrid came up at 30%...

kasper_e
replies: 0 views: 201
kasper_e 5 days ago

anyone used or seen one in action? am able to get one cheap, however hasnt been much word on it from Roland since the release...

Luko
replies: 5 views: 2,376
cixelsyd 5 days ago

i was wondering, what happens when you plug you preamp into another preamp? i'm struggling to use my brand new great river...

Yagya
replies: 13 views: 8,304
gjdagis 5 days ago

hi all, hope the title is not misleading. In my home setup I'm running out of input and outputs. I have 3 or 4 pieces of gear...

marcoc
replies: 8 views: 430
deedeeyeah 6 days ago

Hi guys! I’m using the Dragonfly Red with a pair of Sennheiser HD 600 when I’m working from home. I think it sounds really...

RobMartin
replies: 4 views: 1,369
Roberto Alvarez 6 days ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search