The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Forum  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending

Sponsored By TransAudio Group
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hi friends.... Heads up re the "newbie" sub forum, aimed at anyone just starting out. ...

Blast9
replies: 0 views: 67,066
Blast9 1st February 2011

Hello slutz, a funny idea crossed my mind the other day that my 1/4" 8 track Fostex R8, which I've mostly just been using to...

locust_tree
replies: 18 views: 554
Bushman 36 minutes ago

Hi all. I´m tracking some drums for a friend of mine and got a lively sounding Tampus kit I really like. Anyhoo, while rest of...

ljona
replies: 3 views: 81
Brent Hahn 42 minutes ago

Good day Is this Lewitt Lct 840 mic any good...

Solmusic
replies: 1 views: 112
wrgkmc 1 hour ago

I mean, we have the technology. I was looking at simple 4 track cassette recorders on Ebay, god, the prices have gone up. A few...

Jeffguitar
replies: 592 views: 19,643
drezz 2 hours ago

So I have a Red5 Audio RV6 which I think is toast. a noisy wind, pop & crackle noise is coming from it after years of no...

CHOOS
replies: 3 views: 181
pencilextremist 4 hours ago

Hi, I'm searching for any information on the Sound Workshop Series 1600 Mixing Console while I wait for admittance into the...

Fuzzed Out
replies: 10 views: 1,017
jdurango 8 hours ago

Hey, Generallly i record/write rock/pop/acoustic stuff and do most of it live. Even though i record digitally everything is...

luddite
replies: 24 views: 1,459
luddite 8 hours ago

Hi, i am a beginner. I have moved into a one room home recording space. It looks like it may take a while for mustering up some...

drashkum
replies: 2 views: 186
chaocrator 9 hours ago

Im starting to get over thinking my room was way ****tier than it really is. I killed the flutter verb and left everything else...

Kyle S
replies: 2,613 views: 959,872
drashkum 9 hours ago

debating between rode nt1 vs sm57 vs. sm58. open to other options. for vocals. tenor pitch. r&b and rock music. no...

minervx
replies: 88 views: 5,859
Tirmu 9 hours ago

This just in. I have an RME9632 card that can do 96k. It is connected via ADAT to a lowly Behringer ADA8000. As per a...

bitman
replies: 0 views: 106
bitman 12 hours ago

Has anyone gotten delivery of an MTK yet. What's the latest word on a ship date. Where are all the threads on this subject? Are...

delco7
replies: 1,073 views: 222,472
zero64 14 hours ago

What are some of the best under $1,000 mics of those flavours? They don't have to be tube mics either. Mods are a fair suggestion...

Dohreetoh
replies: 1 views: 137
tkaitkai 15 hours ago

...there are a few higher-end LDC mics that offer multiple voicings, but I've never seen one this affordable...anybody have any...

kidvybes
replies: 5,811 views: 649,809
robertom 15 hours ago

Hi Guys I have a TLM102 and an Oktava mk319 and really love those mics, now I'm looking to get a diferente mic and I've found...

goodjohnys
replies: 3 views: 167
goodjohnys 16 hours ago

Hi everyone. So I finally bought one of the powerful iMac yesterday with 6 cores of processing power and thunderbolt. So...

vientos00
replies: 0 views: 104
vientos00 16 hours ago

Not much info about these. Any real-world user here? I'm looking for a desktop pre but don't really want a clone of something...

zohomoho
replies: 1 views: 281
benoïde 18 hours ago

Hi everyone! I'm doing some mixing that targets cell phone speaker as playback device (for some reason), so I want to use a...

jiandingzhe
replies: 3 views: 188
jerry123 19 hours ago

I personally have a UMC404 audio interface, that has served me well for over a year now, and a Xenyx X1024USB Mixer that has...

IamNeedHelp
replies: 102 views: 8,546
drashkum 1 day ago

I have four pairs at the moment, but two are kinda meh. Would like to pick up maybe two more for larger live tracking projects...

Bonzo4880
replies: 41 views: 1,676
ElectricTommy 1 day ago

Any recommendations for a portable 6-or-8-out channel audio interface for PC? I've been looking at the MOTU Ultralite MK4, but I...

Dormusic
replies: 0 views: 146
Dormusic 1 day ago

Hi- I am getting the RNP to use with the Mbox1 because I want a nicer preamp. Then (of course) I heard that the a/d converters...

numberforty1
replies: 11 views: 1,497
edfritz 1 day ago

Looking to buy either the JBL 305P MKll or Adam Audio T5V. Based on online reviews, these look to be excellent sounding studio...

jvid
replies: 7 views: 5,432
Dokterrock 1 day ago

VERY inexpensive mic. Booth Junkie is raving about the mic. http://techzoneaudioproducts.com This is a part of their...

Mr Funk
replies: 0 views: 281
Mr Funk 1 day ago

I'm running out of audio ins (for synths) and was wondering what'd be the most prudent route to get more ins? Octopre? Another...

mwarsell
replies: 10 views: 472
Bollinja 1 day ago

JBL LSR305 were my choice for a long time, ever since I heard them, and I have high recommendations from serious engineers and...

Zenon
replies: 2 views: 700
ILoveSampling 2 days ago

In particular, overheads. Do you lightly commit to the recorded track compression to the drum tracks. Live drums, particularly...

zekmoe
replies: 2 views: 264
vernier 2 days ago

Hello all, I've purchased an EV 635a off ebay and although it mostly works well, when the cable is jostled a bit i'm getting...

seldomo
replies: 2 views: 270
chipss36 2 days ago

Hello, I have a couple of questions about the Yamaha MG12XU and Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 inputs and outputs. On the Yamaha...

martinhwk
replies: 1 views: 181
CJ Mastering 2 days ago

Anyone have experience with this one? It sells for about $600, so I'm thinking it can't be that great. However, if it's better...

shakespearesmans
replies: 34 views: 18,965
Transmutant 3 days ago

My recording interface has a separate power outlet, but I'm thinking of buying one of the Scarletts just to try it out (and...

razorboy
replies: 16 views: 1,349
Belka 3 days ago

In short I bought a mic off the internet (Superlux CM-H8C) and it has intermittent issues, when I first plugged it in it had...

imdasloth
replies: 4 views: 231
imdasloth 3 days ago

apparently "this is the futur" https://youtu.be/ZFLmP9XWyhg ADDED BY MODERATOR: More talk on the CLA 10TM...

DownSideUp
replies: 282 views: 24,103
DownSideUp 3 days ago

Hey, I just randomly picked one of these compressors up on ebay for 25 bucks, but I have been having trouble finding a lot of...

marns45
replies: 7 views: 8,415
TMOQuantity 4 days ago

Here's my current situation: I have a RME Fireface 400 as well as an ADI-8 DS. So effectively, I have 16 channels of analog...

gardenofsound
replies: 17 views: 1,254
ShardsLV 4 days ago

Hello I'm on a budget and a serious noob. I wanted to know if you can put a microphone through a guitar effects pedal so that...

LaythT
replies: 51 views: 68,937
mijome07 4 days ago

I've read about how you can connect these two interfaces via ADAT, but I was wondering how stable the interface would be working...

avidlistener
replies: 0 views: 235
avidlistener 5 days ago

Hi everyone, Going to try an L10, but I'm curious how many of you have been successful with either Midas 500 series...

NeveSSL1
replies: 19 views: 1,449
slenderchap 5 days ago

I have a pair of AudioEngine A5+ and a small Boom speaker. Both bluetooth. I find bluetooth very annoying, as it only allows...

dorien
replies: 0 views: 270
dorien 5 days ago

Hi guys, I have a Clarett at home but desire a single channel preamp for tracking /overdubs that isn't so clean. I like the...

rosewood123
replies: 3 views: 411
ShellTones 5 days ago

I was thinking of buying a cheap channel strip from a desk and converting it into a preamp. The applications I would use it for...

stylesforfree
replies: 11 views: 6,226
CJ Mastering 5 days ago

Hi all, first post and not 100% sure if it’s the right forum, tried another and no response so thoughT would try here....

Rich1111
replies: 0 views: 293
Rich1111 5 days ago

This mic is from a Allied Radio Corp Reel to Reel. 1952?? Thie mic seems to be a vintage ASTATIC M302 Crystal mic from...

NoPro
replies: 2 views: 358
NoPro 5 days ago

I'm using this Mic and comparing with a $50 Blue Snowball iCE mic, and the $50 sounds cleaner and nicer for some reason. What...

Griw
replies: 6 views: 414
pqu4d 5 days ago

Ok, so it's just cheaper stuff, but every little bit counts right? I've had the basics for years; A bunch of decent to great...

EricWatkins
replies: 3 views: 362
JAT 6 days ago

There's an Ashly SC-40 for sale local to me cheap. I can't seem to find much info on them? How are they as a studio preamp? Are...

Codyh630
replies: 1 views: 328
CJ Mastering 6 days ago

Hi everyone, Well I'm 30 now, but started my own recordings on XP in 04'-05' lol. After having hard drives crash, lack of...

jaguarguitar
replies: 119 views: 7,782
AlphaDingo 6 days ago

I would like to hear your thoughts and experiences on EQing a cheaper flat response microphone to mimic the dynamic chart of a...

s wave
replies: 188 views: 6,676
s wave 6 days ago

Picked one up for $15 without a battery cover. Tried the microphone out with a 1.5v rechargeable battery and the only time I can...

darklide
replies: 13 views: 456
RightOnRome 6 days ago

Hi guys, I recently (yesterday) came into posession of a Superlux CM-H8C that was crazy cheap locally and I'm trying to find info...

imdasloth
replies: 0 views: 244
imdasloth 6 days ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search