The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By TransAudio Group
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Tascam UH-7000 or Audient iD14/22 - other option??? So im looking to upgrade my maudio 2+2m to Tascam UH-7000 or Audient iD14/22...

Slots1Up
replies: 12 views: 645
MaximalC 1 hour ago

Hello friends. I just got a pair of Event 20/20 passive speakers (paired with a Hafler Pro2400 amp) in my control room to...

thesilo
replies: 12 views: 801
paul o 1 hour ago

Hello everyone. I'm in the market for some Dynamic microphones for close mic recording on a Maple Premier Genista and a 1970s...

ManukaLuka
replies: 36 views: 907
Philbo King 1 hour ago

hi, i recently purchased neumann tlm 102, i get multiple pop noises while turning on or off the phantom power on my audient id14...

aj08229
replies: 3 views: 561
aj08229 2 hours ago

Anyone here using a low speed model for tape delay? Are high freq really that bad if it's properly calibrated and you are...

mechr0n01
replies: 2 views: 554
mechr0n01 3 hours ago

Has anyone tried the Superlux D421? Saw it while browsing Thomann. Don't think I've seen a SM7B clone before so it must be new?...

anonpls123
replies: 48 views: 4,408
RightOnRome 4 hours ago

Mid range

The last track I made had too much mid range boxy sounds on my latest track I’ve cut all mids on my mackie desk by -12 to -15...

noob39
replies: 32 views: 728
Honkermann 7 hours ago

So i just bought the Rode NT1 as a LDC because i thought it would be a good upgrade for vocals/acoustic guitar to a SM57. I just...

syllerud
replies: 6 views: 372
JonnieK 9 hours ago

Yo guys! I got an Alesis 3630 Compressor/Limiter thrown in on a trade I did a while back. It's just been sitting in my rack...

Daisuk
replies: 33 views: 5,415
SzinNapalm 9 hours ago

As per title, anyone tried linked KT-2As on the Mixbus? I know they're quite slow for that sort of duty - I've just loved...

Scragend
replies: 3 views: 615
Scragend 10 hours ago

Yesterday there was nothing going on in our project studio, so spurred on by another thread on the as yet mythical Superlux D421,...

derco
replies: 0 views: 169
derco 10 hours ago

I was thinking of buying a cheap channel strip from a desk and converting it into a preamp. The applications I would use it for...

stylesforfree
replies: 12 views: 6,657
stylesforfree 10 hours ago

If you needed microphones to record a classic instrumental 3-piece band (drums, bass, guitar) and you had €1000 (£850) to...

misterharrison
replies: 15 views: 432
JonnieK 12 hours ago

Question is in the title. I use the Sm7B for my vocal chain. I record my wife who has a soft voice. Would the Wa87 be an...

melodic dreamer
replies: 14 views: 558
JohnDrake 12 hours ago

PCIe motu 2408 mk2 how do that work vs a interface?? So if i get a other setup then a normal interface , ala PCIe how do that...

Slots1Up
replies: 2 views: 314
Slots1Up 13 hours ago

Hey guys! I'm looking for a microphone with a similar set up to a josephson e22s. I've wanted to get one for a while but...

Jamphlett
replies: 5 views: 2,070
Phewson 17 hours ago

Hey Peeps! In my current setup I'm running an Focusrite 18i8, which has worked well, however, I need some additional xlr...

bwgray
replies: 10 views: 1,624
kustomdk 18 hours ago

So, I've been going crazy lately Researching and researching about mics and all the little differences and comparison videos and...

Cbanter93
replies: 389 views: 17,606
Dohreetoh 21 hours ago

I want to stick with Firewire and Windows 7. I've got a PCIe Texas Instruments firewire card and this is currently working...

stixstudios
replies: 7 views: 431
Reverb 1 day ago

Hi there Im trying to record a country song with 60s feel to it I only got two inputs on my soundxard and 3 different...

Green78
replies: 15 views: 590
vernier 1 day ago

Hi guys, I really need your help, I own a tascam us 16x08 audio interface. As it has 6 extra line inputs on the rear of the...

Keating
replies: 9 views: 667
Keating 1 day ago

I recently bought an old Rode NT1 in very good condition as I had heard that they were designed by Jim Williams. Despite that...

Mikey77
replies: 146 views: 19,561
s3mio 1 day ago

Products – iSK Pro Audio Has anyone here tried those HD-9999 headphones ?

eldon2975
replies: 487 views: 91,743
Dohreetoh 1 day ago

Hi everyone. Is there a way of making music without a computer under 600 - 700$ ? I know, there are things like Electribe or...

Arpotron
replies: 21 views: 4,264
JLast 2 days ago

I have recently moved to a new apartment and I started to hear a sine wave like sound coming only from the right speaker as soon...

Mambo
replies: 0 views: 285
Mambo 2 days ago

Hey guys! Anyone have some first hand experience with the new KRK Rokit G4 series? Specifically looking into the 7 and 8s....

JamesG602
replies: 121 views: 28,714
bob2018 2 days ago

A lot of manufacturers produce even more nice sounding, good looking and reasonable priced gear with a right to live. Maybe they...

Billster
replies: 1,193 views: 312,667
Dohreetoh 2 days ago

Since the "affordable" thread has taken a different path...here's what I'm seeing under $300...

bill5
replies: 94 views: 3,070
chessparov2.0 2 days ago

Hello all, I’m interested in recording a composition of mine for string quartet and I’m asking for advice on the best mics...

ben89
replies: 2 views: 473
bill5 2 days ago

Hello, I am wanting to buy a pair of cheap omnis. It will function as field recording mics I can afford to get messy with for...

cmwolf
replies: 9 views: 355
bill5 2 days ago

Hi there, If you were on a budget, which of these three: - Peavey PME 8 - 2 x Beheringer PEQ2200 - TL Audio...

RandomPerson
replies: 21 views: 1,260
shepke 2 days ago

Hello Gearlutz! I want to buy a new mic and after a long research here at Gearlutz I resumed my "quest" to an Aston...

RCdreamer
replies: 16 views: 992
cracker satchmo 2 days ago

Considering upgrading from my current Rode NT1A to a Neumann TLM 102. I run the NT1A through a Scarlett 2i2 and record...

MrHamel
replies: 12 views: 1,236
thegateway 2 days ago

Hello, friends. I picked up a Tascam 424 from someone recently and I am unable to play tape. I opened it up and it seems I've run...

dedheshna
replies: 3 views: 334
dedheshna 3 days ago

Hey there, long time lurker first time poster. Heres and issue I'm having and would like to hear what your experiences have been....

mkearn
replies: 0 views: 476
mkearn 3 days ago

A $100-400 less, but is it worth it? looking at the 2A and 1176 They both need to make an SSL bus comp.

goom
replies: 62 views: 12,283
pcbiz 3 days ago

Hi, Not sure if this is the right place to post this question but I'm looking for recommendations on what is the best sounding...

jmarino80
replies: 2 views: 1,146
mattssons 3 days ago

Hi, Going to buy a SM7B (for vocals in an untreated room) - and I really likes it's sound) Looking for a chain around...

Omiplie
replies: 18 views: 625
Omiplie 3 days ago

I know this question is like the most asked question in recent debates about OG studio monitors in the sub 500€ price range,...

bencyl
replies: 10 views: 577
Hired Goon 3 days ago

Hello, so I am helping some buddy's bands out doing some free recordings. One of the bands has some ties to bigger bands and...

Trojanmantony
replies: 4 views: 346
Trojanmantony 3 days ago

Guitarists with neighbours, how do you do it? My current setup is: Guitar -> Audio Interface -> Guitar Rig (for amp sim)...

Vobg
replies: 11 views: 844
Vobg 3 days ago

I have a CM-6, the WA 47 has cought my eye. Any thoughts on one vs the other from a sound perspective?

rmandelbaum
replies: 2 views: 539
chessparov2.0 4 days ago

VERY inexpensive mic. Booth Junkie is raving about the mic. http://techzoneaudioproducts.com This is a part of their...

Mr Funk
replies: 53 views: 9,424
shepke 4 days ago

I have a suspicion that it's my MacBook plug and I just ordered a ground extension. But then again, I still have other noises...

goom
replies: 9 views: 712
Bushman 4 days ago

I'm looking to buy a nice 'all in one' mic pre to complement my u87ai. I've got two on my radar- focusrite 430 mk1 And spl...

andrew caramia
replies: 1 views: 369
andrew caramia 4 days ago

Hi guys, firstly, gearslutz has been my no 1 ressource for all things gear-related for quite a while now, but this is actually my...

ironfish
replies: 8 views: 2,418
Karloff70 4 days ago

Hi, My last computer was a 2006 Macbook and that’s what I used when I first got into recording. I have a Digi 002 rack and a...

MVP
replies: 0 views: 518
MVP 4 days ago

I ordered a PDMIC78, and I plan to re-do the wiring with some better quality mic cable and (hopefully) form better solder...

whcsbot77
replies: 1 views: 318
robotchicken 5 days ago

Having a hard time choosing. Sm7b is the gold standard to metal/hardcore vocals these days, but the aston is 20 bucks cheaper,...

Trojanmantony
replies: 8 views: 424
JonnieK 5 days ago

Was searching for a pair of nearfields like the JBL 305s, but sadly they had to sit fairly close to the wall and being...

AndreiPiatra
replies: 28 views: 2,201
Bstapper 5 days ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search