The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By ESI
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Have completed the Kentek Mod on my Art Pro MPA II, using UTC A20's. It has rendered the device unusable. The sound is very,...

ceefcee
replies: 2 views: 199
craigmorris74 4 minutes ago

I'm trying to improve my vocal sound but I am not positive if a tube mic pre will help. I have used cheaper tube mic preamps and...

listen2benp
replies: 4 views: 121
Brent Hahn 39 minutes ago

Hi, all - UA has its holiday sale - so I have been auditioning some plugins. I tried out the Distressor. It seemed to be...

I play in a ban
replies: 0 views: 1
I play in a ban 45 minutes ago

Hey everyone, I was wondering what interfaces I can get that support 20+ channels at 24 bit 96khz. Preferably I'd want an...

Tom.S
replies: 16 views: 329
Tom.S 1 hour ago

I recently traded away my Analog Heat mk2. I liked it, but the trade was something I couldn't refuse - I'm sure you can relate....

Sonny Casanovas
replies: 14 views: 798
Sonny Casanovas 1 hour ago

One dude said on this forum that the B2 outshines his AT4060 on vocals. I find that hard to believe. I've seen these mics as low...

Krush411
replies: 71 views: 41,694
Rob Coates 1 hour ago

Hi, I need to change location for a little while and think about organizing my portable setup. I will be working with open cans...

Synthbrass
replies: 0 views: 25
Synthbrass 1 hour ago

Hello everyone! I am looking to get an audio interface for my XLR mic(probably Blue Ember, maybe Neat Worker Bee) and maybe some...

mattbhm
replies: 4 views: 192
carpa 1 hour ago

I have Soothe 2 and looking at Waves. Possibly all I can afford unless something juicy shows up.

goom
replies: 33 views: 1,399
Stevenk734 4 hours ago

After doing searches of this forum's vast knowledge-base, and experimentation, I know not to use a DI box for reamping. It can...

musicalavtech
replies: 7 views: 5,329
lukegalea16 4 hours ago

I just bought a JVC KD-V50 stereo cassette recorder. It should be arriving next week. Has anyone had experience with JVC...

steveswisher
replies: 17 views: 1,694
DirkP 4 hours ago

Which DBX subharmonic synth is the best??? 120a 120x DS 120xp Which one? Thanks in advance, Stress Man

Stress Man
replies: 26 views: 28,378
mixerguy 11 hours ago

Hey guys, what do you think about those two mics? Which is better for a more..deeper voice at podcasting/voice overs and such?...

RedFox300
replies: 22 views: 560
chessparov2.0 16 hours ago

Anybody got a cheap one for sale? can be manual doesnt have to be spring loaded! lol howdy

Lifestyle
replies: 9 views: 5,767
Dinobyte 16 hours ago

How's it going I ordered a x0xb0x black monster just before the new year from x0xsh0p/sound imperium. I bought it through ebay...

marmoran2
replies: 39 views: 4,325
oortone 20 hours ago

I'm getting into live streaming acoustic guitar/vocal. Since I have a very clean Mackie 1402VLZ, I'm using that as an external...

BerkeleyBernie
replies: 4 views: 175
BerkeleyBernie 21 hours ago

So I Bought some Edyne pres the other day, I have been eyeballing em for a while and someone put a pair up for a good deal lower...

SunkenCity
replies: 5 views: 2,283
SunkenCity 22 hours ago

What kind of a peace of gear the motu 828 USB 2.0 is? i'll soon have to upgrade my audio interface, and i don't want to purchase...

sguali
replies: 8 views: 11,229
asiatic82 23 hours ago

I just picked up one of these after reading great reviews and got it racked up last night. Everything is working great and I'm...

FlyMordecai
replies: 36 views: 6,596
Fabian Kraal 1 day ago

Hi! I found a used (but dead) TASCAM 424 MKII (the one with the _built_in_ power supply). And of course the primary winding is...

swingwhale
replies: 3 views: 170
Rick Dalton 1 day ago

Hi, anyone tried one of these? THE T.BONE RETRO TUBE II - Thomann Verkkokauppa How does it compare to other T.Bone tube mics...

pasarski
replies: 29 views: 24,447
Roller 1 day ago

The back 1-4 mic inputs on my apogee ensemble are a bit loose when the xlr cable is inserted. It hasn’t given me an issue yet,...

JamesG602
replies: 3 views: 290
JamesG602 1 day ago

Hello, I am spending a lot more time trying to get my head around how to effectively mix on my stupid low end setup. I am...

telecode
replies: 2 views: 170
jaddie 1 day ago

hi , i know this has been covered a lot in the past , i'm just struggeling to find info to date or devices that havent been...

converted
replies: 2 views: 160
Bushman 1 day ago

I need a "point me in the direction" on how to replace the battery in my ancient Tascam TM-D1000 digital mixer. I've...

rbbrchckn
replies: 2 views: 116
rbbrchckn 1 day ago

How is your MOTU 16A holding up for you today? I've been thinking about getting one myself since I've heard good things about...

Sry
replies: 74 views: 5,977
akai_world 1 day ago

i exclusively work ITB only and never thought of the day I'll need an external gear. it all changed when I learned how to...

xxRock_Onxx
replies: 12 views: 335
chessparov2.0 1 day ago

Hi, With my tascam 424, i realized that the headphone output is too noisy and there is no problem with the line out...

cavidim
replies: 2 views: 218
Philbo King 1 day ago

I am currently using Tannoy Reveal 402. I would like to upgrade. I am looking into Yamaha HS8, Kali LP-8 and Adam T8V. What would...

Gab_Azz
replies: 4 views: 587
dickiefunk 1 day ago

Considering getting back into a cassette 4 track after many years of not having one! I used to own a Tascam 244 and it sounded...

zulusound
replies: 285 views: 124,473
Aleencabralia 2 days ago

I have 2 Camden 500s which I love. Nice clean and can add some color with the mojo. Was looking at getting something a little...

JamesG602
replies: 0 views: 134
JamesG602 2 days ago

For any of the existing/former Cubase users out there - have you tried Reaper? What do you think? After a week of use I have...

jlipoth
replies: 189 views: 26,823
cjogo 2 days ago

I have a couple of mics that use 7pin cables and while the cables I have work just fine they are all way too long for my needs....

Friedfingaz
replies: 3 views: 237
Friedfingaz 2 days ago

I'm pretty much out of the recording biz now, but I keep enough hardware around to do the occasional odd job, sound for video,...

zemlin
replies: 5 views: 449
JLast 2 days ago

Looking for ideas about getting an interface with a good clean bass DI. My bass player moved to Montana and we want to get him...

LSDj
replies: 7 views: 289
Brent Hahn 3 days ago

Hi, To introduce myself, I'm a music student, studying classical guitar performance at a conservatory. During the quarantine I...

marekchmiel
replies: 22 views: 1,142
robert82 3 days ago

Hi, I have Audient's ASP880 and iD22, however, I want to expand the number of channels I can record with at once. Apparently...

DaisyMay
replies: 1 views: 185
gravyhavok 3 days ago

Hi, TL;DR: Audient ID4 vs Steinberg UR22C vs None (Line6 HD500X) for recording Vocals + Electric guitar, and for use as a PC...

SCBbestof
replies: 7 views: 292
esldude 3 days ago

Has anyone any experience with them? I certainly see people talk of them but I can't find any shootouts. Any experience with...

Jazz Noise
replies: 35 views: 6,472
Bob Ross 3 days ago

Hi all. I am looking to get a pair of studio monitors for podcasting. I have a Shure MV7 mic and a MOTU M2 audio interface. My...

kgrant
replies: 14 views: 441
kgrant 3 days ago

So, after many years of of loving my KRK Series I V8's, they are now dead and buried so it is time to move on. I recently moved...

Tubedweeb
replies: 3 views: 303
JamesClark1991 3 days ago

I enjoy taking inexpensive things and making slightly better with customization. I've read some references to upgrading the...

Marsupial_Ape
replies: 2 views: 223
robotchicken 4 days ago

Does anybody here have hands on experience with the bew Audient ASP 880 pre? - How do you like the sound? - How quiet is...

rojaros
replies: 64 views: 31,494
riquier 4 days ago

Good day, slutz, I am currently picking out first monitors to buy. Up until now I have been using headphones for production....

wonderwonder
replies: 9 views: 482
Gonira 4 days ago

Im trying to work on processing/mixing with some new tools/plug-ins and wanted some feedback from better trained ears. ill...

scarub
replies: 2 views: 216
scarub 4 days ago

Hey guys, i'm interested in the AKG D5 because my room is a ****hole and i want to record voiceovers in it, but its fairly...

RedFox300
replies: 37 views: 1,711
LLSentelle 4 days ago

I'm using this Mic and comparing with a $50 Blue Snowball iCE mic, and the $50 sounds cleaner and nicer for some reason. What...

Griw
replies: 8 views: 744
gravyhavok 5 days ago

I am lusting for a Tascam 688 8-track cassette tape portastudio, am I nuts or what? So far I am liking the looks, the...

RiF
replies: 106 views: 33,437
Level Anything 5 days ago

...there are a few higher-end LDC mics that offer multiple voicings, but I've never seen one this affordable...anybody have any...

kidvybes
replies: 6,142 views: 747,224
chessparov2.0 5 days ago

I'm getting ready to start another CD project with my band and we knew we would need two great vocal mics in order to get the...

McIrish
replies: 86 views: 18,928
Gretsch 6120 5 days ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search