The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By ESI
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Was searching for a pair of nearfields like the JBL 305s, but sadly they had to sit fairly close to the wall and being...

AndreiPiatra
replies: 40 views: 12,179
dbonet94 19 minutes ago

Hey folks. Thanks for taking the time to read this. I’ve been thinking lately about all the gear I’ve gone through over...

Scientific
replies: 51 views: 4,577
dickiefunk 1 hour ago

As the title says, looking for a do everything (probably LDC) mic in the neighborhood of $500. Primary uses will be small...

3bc
replies: 27 views: 398
uOpt 1 hour ago
replies: 26 views: 828
JLast 4 hours ago

Hey all! I have a low key project studio I use to record my band and my friends bands. It has always been more about a place...

stecel
replies: 4 views: 258
Mayhem13 5 hours ago

I need a small mixer for a set up that includes digitakt, digitone, microfreak, mic, guitar. I’ve been looking at the Mackie...

uoad
replies: 7 views: 929
Ojd 9 hours ago

Hi, Few weeks ago I purchased Saffire PRO 14 audio interface for my PC. I installed latest drivers and everything went smooth...

gfx_bgd
replies: 6 views: 3,407
kompulsive 10 hours ago

eBay seller says it works completely. Missing the cap of one button. There are no moving parts and I have had generally good luck...

gminorcoles
replies: 1 views: 102
JLast 14 hours ago

...there are a few higher-end LDC mics that offer multiple voicings, but I've never seen one this affordable...anybody have any...

kidvybes
replies: 6,069 views: 721,921
chessparov2.0 15 hours ago

MXL has released the V87. It has a large body style and the same capsule as the Genesis. Has anyone heard this mic? I'm hoping...

countrylac
replies: 14 views: 12,476
chessparov2.0 18 hours ago

Hello, I'm looking for a firewire interface for my old Mac Mini 2010. It has 16GB of RAM and a SSD. It runs Logic Pro X on macOS...

brmusician
replies: 15 views: 626
rez 19 hours ago

Hi everyone, I'm starting a new thread about Mk-101 capsule mod because I didn't find so much info on the web. In the stock form...

mec
replies: 2 views: 215
polifemo 20 hours ago

Need a new Interface at home as my Roland UA-55 finally died. Just find out that Zoom released this new model with USB 3.0. I...

Iconica
replies: 143 views: 52,673
fallenturtle 20 hours ago

Hey guys, I have slowly been growing my mic collection and'll soon be recording demos for my band. I will be recording (guitar,...

Max_
replies: 3 views: 153
Max_ 22 hours ago

I have very rudimentary knowledge in this field so please bear with me. I'm looking to record my masters to cassette. What...

Sonny Casanovas
replies: 43 views: 1,493
whatfools 23 hours ago

Hi, is there something I can put after the Roland mx1 and before the computer sound card that will make things sound less digital.

noob39
replies: 5 views: 170
JLast 1 day ago

Hi, I’m new here as well as to production. I currently have the akg c214 and after using it for a few weeks I realized my voice...

JackScale
replies: 2 views: 170
a.m. son 1 day ago

Hi guys, I went through all the similar posts on this forum but didnt find any answer... I recorded vocals lately, and cannot...

mobadik
replies: 2 views: 185
JonnieK 1 day ago

Hello there, My MindPrint Envoice (MK1) has a weird issue: sound is going thru but I have no leds working for input/output...

_barnee
replies: 29 views: 416
Rick Dalton 1 day ago

Hey guys, I am in a bit of a dilemma here. I am looking to round out my studio setup, but only have the money to either upgrade...

gosef
replies: 10 views: 406
dickiefunk 1 day ago

Hey guys! Anyone have some first hand experience with the new KRK Rokit G4 series? Specifically looking into the 7 and 8s....

JamesG602
replies: 128 views: 44,471
Gonira 1 day ago

Hi, I am looking into buying one of these to use it with my synth gear (no mic pre's needed really) and I am wondering if...

upekah
replies: 4 views: 223
upekah 1 day ago

I obsessed with the sound of overdriven tube distortion and trying to find a way to incorporate it into my DAW (all line...

NEXUS-6
replies: 39 views: 14,497
Rob Coates 1 day ago

I know, I know, another low budget summing thread... Here's a link to the unit in question: LittleOne 16 - Passive Summing...

OddBall Audio
replies: 36 views: 23,178
blaydenz 2 days ago

sup guys, haven't posted on here for a long time. in here i'll be sharing some of my "tricks and secrets" for anyone...

assman420
replies: 2 views: 340
coreyspencer 2 days ago

Hello Low End Theory Junkies. Re-posting this here as i did not get any response on the 128 page 3U Audio post. I have been...

rlavin
replies: 10 views: 2,409
robertgeorge 2 days ago

Looking to upgrade my interface. Right now I have a Mackie Blackbird running on a MacBook Pro 10.9 into Logic. I do kind of...

neogardguitar
replies: 158 views: 77,216
villis 2 days ago

Hello, Any recommendations on small (2 - 4 channel) interfaces that allow you to bypass the onboard preamps? I've been...

jmtrujillo
replies: 3 views: 238
ccg 2 days ago

I just got into purchasing audio equipment and microphones and I currently own sm57, sm58 and at2035 with a scarlett 2i4. I was...

dinamix
replies: 0 views: 109
dinamix 2 days ago

Anyone have unprocessed Male vox on an SM7B? Don't mean to ask for so much but... If you could use each swich position...I...

griff71177
replies: 11 views: 2,374
chessparov2.0 2 days ago

I want to upgrade from my small iLoud Micros. They have served me fine, but want to get a fuller sound. I don’t critically...

JBVN
replies: 0 views: 151
JBVN 2 days ago

Hi friends. I'm working on about a dozen audio dramas in the Fall, upcoming. Will be recording over Squadcast, Cleanfeed,...

oldmanstan
replies: 7 views: 275
oldmanstan 2 days ago

I mean, we have the technology. I was looking at simple 4 track cassette recorders on Ebay, god, the prices have gone up. A few...

Jeffguitar
replies: 621 views: 25,554
ardis 2 days ago

Im looking for a legacy Studio piece that wouldn't be meant as an audio interface but could be ised for one. Any...

Ofthe0100
replies: 16 views: 525
BarkerStreet 3 days ago

Is anyone here using this? lf so, what do you think so far? Does it feel cheap or is actually well-built?

acidtechno
replies: 59 views: 18,898
bchamorro 3 days ago

I recently purchased a 32 channel analogue mixer with direct outs via DB25, other than the Antelope Orion or other such...

imdasloth
replies: 19 views: 598
imdasloth 3 days ago

Looking for budget monitors. Currently have some older KRK Rokit 5s ( like 10 years old) with a no name sub. Also using...

HarrySound
replies: 2 views: 160
HarrySound 3 days ago

Within $100 of each other, both using K47 style capsules and multipattern. Main use is miking a guitar cab. Is the transformer...

oneblackened
replies: 0 views: 162
oneblackened 3 days ago

I own two Rokit 5s, which I now use mainly for DJing as opposed to production. As primarily DJing speakers, they lack the low...

flowtigger
replies: 0 views: 132
flowtigger 3 days ago

Hi, gearslutz. I've just bought a DBX 242 in a swap meet for $15 (actually it was $20), so I was looking for a power supply on...

ramonovski
replies: 12 views: 3,093
Gzilla 3 days ago

Anyone have any extended real world experience with this unit? The compact size, feature set, price and build quality make it...

Mayhem13
replies: 1 views: 199
Mayhem13 4 days ago

Hey everyone, I've just got my P16-M and I can't get it to work properly with my P16-I. When I connect something to the...

TommyNolls
replies: 3 views: 2,255
Shrdni 4 days ago

Olaa, Due to covid i was able to work without being able spending my money and so it happened i have a spare 2500 to start a...

Pelle jaspers
replies: 27 views: 1,169
bangbang 4 days ago

Hi All Say I had a Tascam m208 and a Tascam m308 and wanted to daisychain them together to track and mix to a hybrid Tascam...

johnnyalucard
replies: 0 views: 135
johnnyalucard 4 days ago

I have been successfully using a sub $400 Lenovo 330 notebook with a Core i3 8th gen processor (Intel Core i3 @ 2.20GHz Kaby...

tony10000
replies: 0 views: 179
tony10000 4 days ago

I have come across this very strange problem with my Roland Studio Capture. When setting the mic gain, there's a hum that...

replies: 24 views: 3,798
Chaos215bar2 5 days ago

Not thinking even home studio probably, but something really cheap for just rough demos etc....is there anything below about $50...

bill5
replies: 51 views: 5,390
chessparov2.0 5 days ago

Looking to pickup a used MK-319. Have been searching the web, trying to figure out how to determine Russian vs Chinese. Sadly,...

teachingking
replies: 9 views: 432
Mayhem13 5 days ago

Some of my clients are asking for these as gift/promotion for their releases and I never looked into it. I would love to make...

goom
replies: 2 views: 226
goom 5 days ago

I was going to buy a hardware sampler, but maybe I would be OK with just a software sampler. What I want to do with it: Record...

AcidDrop
replies: 1 views: 337
evilseltzer 5 days ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search