The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I'm new to midi beat making and loving it. I would love a little versatility of drum pads that could be triggered with my...

richie0801
replies: 0 views: 25
richie0801 32 minutes ago

What do you guys think about this? I just need a new best all around "truest-to-mix" headphones around 100-200. Any...

TheRigaletto
replies: 29 views: 9,706
HSi 1 hour ago

A little question/challenge for you all. Here's the scenario: You have a solid computer and a decent interface, a DAW and all...

robdpittman
replies: 8 views: 172
mattiasnyc 1 hour ago

After trawling the forums I found there was no clear information on how to Mod either Golden Age's Pre-73 or Comp-54. They're...

skizotom
replies: 43 views: 25,297
EvLoutonian 3 hours ago

Hi everyone, I need your help narrowing down my choice. I research monitors since a couple of weeks and am a bit stuck. I'm...

Nandio
replies: 26 views: 1,693
norfolksoundman9 5 hours ago

Hey folks! I wanted to play with a dummy head mic but the Neumann KU100 ($8000 US) was just a smidge over my budget :lol: ...

Luckyleo
replies: 2 views: 171
Luckyleo 6 hours ago

Hello friends! I'm thinking of a new (Windows based) audio interface. I have Ensamble firewire (but Mac is byby) and Focusrite...

RoppongiRed
replies: 2 views: 181
RoppongiRed 7 hours ago

I just bought the Klark Teknik 1176-KT, excited to use it. I am a bit of tinkerer though so out of curiosity i'm wondering if...

sentimiento
replies: 3 views: 508
mrfantastic 8 hours ago

Hi, a noob question. What do you look out for and at what point do you decide you may been to upgrade your interface? In my...

telecode
replies: 25 views: 729
joeq 9 hours ago

Hi All, Have a few questions for those who could help. Firstly; I have been performing vocals for quite a long time but I have...

CharlieFxckingA
replies: 5 views: 927
ArtemAli 10 hours ago

Hello! This is my first post on Gearslutz. So, I hope I am posting in the correct thread. I am a professional horn player and,...

gizmosrealm
replies: 4 views: 190
gizmosrealm 10 hours ago

I want to buy a new audio interface for my home studio setup and I am thinking between these two cards. I worked on M-Audio...

dreamtuned
replies: 13 views: 6,408
Brent Hahn 12 hours ago

I have an FMR RNP. I use it to do stereo recordings of solo acoustic guitar. I also have a waves diamond plug-in pack. Since...

Joost
replies: 61 views: 15,949
AudioWonderland 15 hours ago

Hello everyone. I wanted to get some input from you guys here. If you had $1000 to spend on a used keyboard workstation which one...

Alqemy
replies: 4 views: 128
Alqemy 15 hours ago

Hey y'all, I'm looking for some cheap compressors to get me started with hardware compression. I don't necessarily need...

Tom.S
replies: 16 views: 730
dranzangos 19 hours ago

Hi all BeesNeez Mics have announced though their facebook site they are making a limited run of vintage U87 clone mics for a...

MuntedFunkster
replies: 3 views: 216
mics 19 hours ago

I was looking at some mics on a different site, and ran across a Dave Thomas Advanced Audio version of the RE20 from...

Dissimili
replies: 14 views: 13,060
Analogeezer 23 hours ago

I own an SM57 but I don't really like them. I need a dynamic alternative that's better for instruments and voice. I already...

goom
replies: 56 views: 2,991
chessparov2.0 1 day ago

I recently picked up an Akai S3000 locally and have been messing around with it a bit. What strikes me is that I might prefer...

onlywhelmed
replies: 6 views: 370
EvilRoy 1 day ago

I was listening to my favorite Dylan albums, Good As I've Been to You, and World Gone Wrong. I read that he recorded these albums...

ejanuska
replies: 0 views: 127
ejanuska 1 day ago

high guys glad to found this community :synth: so i want to record multiple devices without changing too many cables and...

vibing
replies: 7 views: 633
joeq 1 day ago

i guess this is the right place for this... i can't afford to be high end, so low end it is :) i'm not necessarily writing...

zappazapper
replies: 26 views: 1,793
johnny nowhere 1 day ago

Hey guys. I have a Soundcraft Ghost 24 channel 8 bus analog mixer that I acquired pretty recently for very cheap. I'm trying to...

thesilo
replies: 2 views: 426
Soundclass 1 day ago

Really wish Tascam or other would put out a multitrack recorder like the DP-24sd that has professional sound quality. Would love...

sspace
replies: 11 views: 584
JLast 2 days ago

I know this has been hashed out a little bit on the forums, but I'm looking for advice on which tube preamp to match with my R121...

boneplayer
replies: 9 views: 303
ShelGef 2 days ago

Hi guys. I'm a DJ trying to record a stereo feed from my Pioneer V10 mixer to Zoom H5, problem is every time I go to record -...

reubenk
replies: 5 views: 234
DirkP 2 days ago

Hi everyone, What are some good budget mic options (150$ or under) to record solo bassoon specifically? I searched but didn't...

goodkeys
replies: 5 views: 208
joeq 2 days ago

hittt hittt I'm looking for some headphones that i can use to whilst recording vocals, so provide good isolation and little...

80 out of 8
replies: 14 views: 594
joeq 2 days ago

Hi everyone, I am a complete noob to the podcast/audio recording scene. I was considering investing in scarlett 2i2 as my first...

analysis230
replies: 10 views: 6,290
stella645 3 days ago

I purchased a brand new Aston Origin about a month ago and noticed white noise as soon as I plugged my mic into my Focusrite solo...

ctipp217
replies: 7 views: 976
ElinorWB 3 days ago

For a while now (and I'm sure I'm not the only one here...) I've been contemplating challenging myself to produce music the ways...

tomatoKetchup
replies: 51 views: 1,876
joeq 3 days ago

Has anyone tried the Superlux D421? Saw it while browsing Thomann. Don't think I've seen a SM7B clone before so it must be new?...

anonpls123
replies: 60 views: 7,967
OndrejB 3 days ago

Anyone ever use an EV Electret Condenser model 1777 mic? Must be an oddball or a little rare - if you have any info or recording...

s wave
replies: 2 views: 173
s wave 3 days ago

I'm looking for some budget one-in-all headphones for my home recording. I would like to listen music on them, so maybe they...

mikescott
replies: 31 views: 1,527
MandoBastardo 3 days ago

Hi, I have more nice preamps then I have nice eqs. I do have a mix wizard 14:4:2 that has 4 band eq. Want I want to know...

Aunt_Ethyl
replies: 2 views: 211
Aunt_Ethyl 3 days ago

Hi y'all, have a budget of around $300 and am looking to upgrade my USB audio interface. I need something with inserts, and also...

thetarun
replies: 24 views: 843
Scragend 3 days ago

What have you used and what did/didn't you like about? Mind you open not "semi" open. For me that makes no sense,...

bill5
replies: 21 views: 609
joeq 3 days ago

Hey guys! Anyone have some first hand experience with the new KRK Rokit G4 series? Specifically looking into the 7 and 8s....

JamesG602
replies: 125 views: 38,852
OrtoMix 4 days ago

Hey Slutz Bought two of these mics today - very low on the info - but i am eager to listen to how they sound! But I can't...

madsfisker
replies: 3 views: 1,313
DirkP 4 days ago

Do anyone know of an alternative to VST Plugin Analyser for the Mac. I want to study the harmonic content and artifacts that are...

dto4music
replies: 15 views: 11,856
Poplab Studios 4 days ago

Is anyone here using this? lf so, what do you think so far? Does it feel cheap or is actually well-built?

acidtechno
replies: 44 views: 14,843
lvlonehero 4 days ago

Hi guys, I pulled out my Groove Tubes GT-67 mic today to compare it to some other mics and noticed that when I left it to warm...

imdasloth
replies: 2 views: 203
imdasloth 4 days ago

Loving all the wonderful cheap gear but studio space is limited. So... When can we expect all the Behringer, Klark Teknik, Midas...

The_Champ
replies: 2 views: 390
JLast 4 days ago

Hi, long time lurker but first post here (woohoo) I recently made my own DIY midi controller specifically made for...

TheSweed
replies: 17 views: 2,069
khvMX 4 days ago

...there are a few higher-end LDC mics that offer multiple voicings, but I've never seen one this affordable...anybody have any...

kidvybes
replies: 6,053 views: 709,953
maiv 4 days ago

Hello, for mixing and production purposes only which of the two will translate better mix for clubs and big sound systems. As...

Haiko
replies: 36 views: 3,851
P. Ness 5 days ago

So I have a bit of rack space now. Just curious as to what y’all would consider your MVP low end rack unit for processing...

pimket
replies: 3 views: 363
pimket 5 days ago

I'll be turning 18 soon. I've been working in studios since I was 14, starting as an intern for a local music studio as a...

karomoney
replies: 31 views: 1,983
Dohreetoh 5 days ago

Hello. In the spirit of gaining some knowledge about different setups and how you use your setup(workflow), I would like to start...

foamboy
replies: 21 views: 3,008
sparqee 6 days ago

TLDR: AKG K612 Pro or Beyerdynamic DT 990 PRO for mixing Budget is around £110-120 max I'm looking to upgrade from my...

Mixitright
replies: 30 views: 810
Mixitright 6 days ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search