The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored By
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hi friends.... Heads up re the "newbie" sub forum, aimed at anyone just starting out. ...

Blast9
replies: 0 views: 61,068
Blast9 1st February 2011

Hey Gearslutz! Over the past 2 years I've been developing a low cost ($120) paraphonic synthesizer module called Dark Arcade....

siike92
replies: 2 views: 201
siike92 6 minutes ago

I'm afraid to show my work to any of my friends knowing that people know what professional music is supposed to sound like, but...

goom
replies: 69 views: 2,306
Bushman 9 minutes ago

I'm testing an ART - PRO VLA II with just some HQ streaming and other sources. Can anyone being familiar with this state why...

votive
replies: 34 views: 872
pief 1 hour ago

im looking to upgrade my vocal chain soon. I mainly record rap vocals, male sum r&b right now i have an apollo twin and a...

Rapnerd
replies: 7 views: 160
pcbiz 1 hour ago

Hi! Is there anybody who have the manuals for the AKAI S3000 and S3200? I have searched all the net, but came up empty :( I...

Rymdis
replies: 6 views: 934
ultrawet 1 hour ago

Hi friends, i got the korg multitracker D3200, shoud i record 32 tracks at 16 bits or do the thing in 16 tracks @ 24 bits? ...

No4PCs
replies: 35 views: 2,158
EvilRoy 3 hours ago

Hello fellow Gearslutz .. well that sounds weird. Once upon a time (probably 3 years?) I ended up purchasing my first recording...

Wnb
replies: 33 views: 1,687
Wnb 6 hours ago

if any of you have one of these, im having a hell of a time tracking down the actual output specs of the AC unit. i lost mine...

poofox
replies: 5 views: 4,952
Bosskitty 7 hours ago

Hi all, My new project is almost ready to start recording. Having dug my studio set up out of storage I wouldn't mid adding a...

Dojo79
replies: 0 views: 106
Dojo79 10 hours ago

I do VO acting mostly, some audiobooks, but no podcasting/YouTube VOs, and I love my condenser mics. But I've got a little spare...

Clarabelle
replies: 0 views: 122
Clarabelle 11 hours ago

Hi all Here's my problem. I want to sell my TC electronic M2000 FX unit but it doesn’t power up. My (very trusted and free to...

golden beers
replies: 10 views: 5,596
iLCacciLLo 17 hours ago

Greetings all, I recently re-worked my control room: layout, treatments etc, and am loving the results. As part of that process...

audioartist
replies: 3 views: 347
Kronos147 18 hours ago

Hello! I have been mixing a ballad with a very centered kick and groovy bass line featured prominently (played finger style...

basiroti
replies: 1 views: 229
hello people 19 hours ago

Hi! I require some advices regarding the replacement of Fender Passport 500. This is a PA with 2 x 250W. This is for...

packet
replies: 0 views: 166
packet 19 hours ago

I'm starting to learn music production (Ableton live) and i'm searching for an audio interface. I was thinking in using my...

yellow_matter
replies: 0 views: 152
yellow_matter 20 hours ago

Hi i have a Focusrite Isa Two, practically brand new (6 months). From nothing, one day it won't switch inputs anymore. Why this...

masterplanar
replies: 11 views: 1,809
HCMarkus 23 hours ago

Do you know of any cheaper Shure SM-58 alternative? Something that is less than $50? Do you think this is any good? Samson...

johnnybegoode
replies: 37 views: 7,435
ardis 1 day ago

...there are a few higher-end LDC mics that offer multiple voicings, but I've never seen one this affordable...anybody have any...

kidvybes
replies: 5,621 views: 576,792
Duke Murdock 1 day ago

Hi, This is a basic question but I’m thinking of building a tube compressor from either a schematic or kit to save some money,...

replies: 7 views: 631
alhe 1 day ago

Hi everyone, I owned a 9030 and got rid of it and now was looking to find another. I found someone selling a 9010 which seems...

part12studios
replies: 2 views: 312
part12studios 1 day ago

Hello, It seems most other threads of this nature are quite old so I hope it's ok if I start a new one. I'd like to buy a...

georgerarnold
replies: 14 views: 3,837
Brian M. Boykin 1 day ago

Hi folks, does anybody know the difference between the older Dominator 700 and the newer version Dominator II? (I bought an...

StefanM
replies: 8 views: 9,999
Brian M. Boykin 1 day ago

I just aquired a Ramsa WR-T820B console. Actually I have aquired a bunch of new stuff to sell for a friend but I am thinking...

Psychoguitarz
replies: 14 views: 11,154
mntmike69 1 day ago

Hello. Having finished raising kids I'm now returning to an old hobby and have unearthed my Roland W30 only to find that some of...

BarcombeBoy
replies: 1 views: 194
kslight 1 day ago

Hello all, I’m getting ready to purchase my first outboard compressor (there will be more to come), and I’m pretty sure...

EGainey
replies: 4 views: 330
jdier 1 day ago

Hey guys, looking at the ART DPS II, DBX 386 and ART Digital MPA II to add to my setup. How are they? There is an ART DPS II...

maggotspawn
replies: 7 views: 486
maggotspawn 2 days ago

Scared to ask on here :lol: Any pro’s tried them? Marketing snake oil product or a decent listening / commuting set of...

orangefridge
replies: 7 views: 745
ardis 2 days ago

The monitors I use now are Dynaudio BM5a’s (mk1) with a KRK 10” sub (almost always turned off). It’s a mostly untreated...

Impurifier
replies: 14 views: 822
guyacier 2 days ago

Hi Do the newer 2013 Ada8000s still have that silly automute bug or not? And if so wouldn't it suffice to "press...

Lorenzop
replies: 33 views: 4,993
evangeorge 2 days ago

So I have recently gotten back into recording and did not want to blow the bank on buying gear. I bought a Rhode-NT1 the original...

facemask
replies: 1 views: 293
alhe 2 days ago

I know there are 1,000 threads about entry level mic preamps, but my question is a bit more specific. Generally when making...

Santucci218
replies: 14 views: 1,232
maggotspawn 2 days ago

I've always been a little skeptical about frequency plots on various mics, especially MXL mics as they must have 25 different...

Rob Coates
replies: 30 views: 1,080
Bushman 2 days ago

I mean, we have the technology. I was looking at simple 4 track cassette recorders on Ebay, god, the prices have gone up. A few...

Jeffguitar
replies: 560 views: 12,067
ardis 2 days ago

Looking at the revive audio mod for the warm audio wa-2a. any one had it done yet? I saw the post on their site and heard some...

mequaz
replies: 82 views: 8,353
Bushman 3 days ago

Hello, I sometimes need to just use my iPhone 6s+ with a lighting microphone (Shure MV88). I saw somewhere on the internet...

rojaros
replies: 8 views: 481
rojaros 3 days ago

Hello , I'm between an Arturia Audiofuse or an Apogee Duet, what would you recommend? thanks: 3 i work in Windows 10 and in live...

ospscaps
replies: 13 views: 2,342
Drowl 4 days ago

I would love to have a few channels of parametric EQ to play with.

goom
replies: 0 views: 237
goom 4 days ago

So I picked up one of these very inexpensive SDC microphones from iSK after hearing some good things. I have to say that after my...

OceanMan
replies: 19 views: 1,060
OceanMan 4 days ago

Hello! Just registered, but I'm a longtime lurker here. So to cut a long story short, I need some help to verify if one...

iveiks
replies: 1 views: 307
CJ Mastering 5 days ago

I have a handful of DBX modules that have gone "thin." They lack bottom end, so I suspect they need new caps. Can...

hourglass
replies: 2 views: 280
hourglass 5 days ago

Hey there, I recently acquired a VSS200, and would like to make use of the sampler, however I can turn the keyboard on but I...

coldjim
replies: 4 views: 258
CJ Mastering 5 days ago

So, this is obviously a musiciansfriend and GC exclusive, but it's recently popped up on MF as a Stupid Deal for $99. The...

Gretsch 6120
replies: 10 views: 3,930
Rob Coates 5 days ago

This is NOT a “what interface should I get” question. Bear with me, I need to explain. So I am a musician and budding gear...

mortalsphere
replies: 32 views: 1,813
mortalsphere 6 days ago

As a professional musician for about a decade, I am used to both big studios where many can congregate in a control room, or even...

3rd Degree
replies: 1 views: 267
JayTee4303 6 days ago

Hi guys, im looking for a smooth eq, and inwant your feedback on both of these eqs. I heard a comparison of the unmodded klark vs...

rafferty
replies: 1 views: 314
JAT 6 days ago

… something in the same ballpark as the LSR305.

goom
replies: 8 views: 609
leddy 6 days ago

Hello Does the UAD Arrow contain the same converters & preamp as the apollo twin duo? I'm thinking about purchasing one....

B i e b e r
replies: 7 views: 2,167
Universal Audio 6 days ago

Hello, guys, Im pretty newbish to music making, and I rather need just a good setup for listening and affer that for making...

clerictgm
replies: 3 views: 254
clerictgm 6 days ago

I am currently looking to buy a synth for around 500$ which would be good at doing that really dark/under water felling often...

toby244
replies: 2 views: 250
flextone 6 days ago

Hi guys! So I recently purchased a Tascam 4 Track Tape Machine; I have a Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 and it has only 2 Outputs. I need...

dario.prunus
replies: 1 views: 192
Andy Thornton 6 days ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search