The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Low End Theory

Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hi friends.... Heads up re the "newbie" sub forum, aimed at anyone just starting out. ...

Blast9
replies: 0 views: 56,681
Blast9 1st February 2011

seems they're available in the US. does anybody have them and can compare to the originals? curious.

DrAudioBot
replies: 28 views: 1,129
jerrydpi 3 hours ago

OI! Low End Theory! Hey guys, just moved, setting up my studio, decided I needed 8 more inputs, bought a Behringer ADA 8200 to...

nowaysj
replies: 259 views: 55,566
GiPe 3 hours ago

I just got a used Behringer ADA8000 for connection to my Babyface Pro, via ADAT optical. I get an annoying hum from the ADA8000. ...

Studebaker
replies: 1 views: 136
jude 5 hours ago

Hello! I am new to this wonderful forum, so treat me like a 1at grader when it comes to explaining things :) I was just...

Ender_Mist
replies: 0 views: 85
Ender_Mist 5 hours ago

Hey all, I'm looking at getting a Focusrite Clarett. I'm trying to decide between the 4pre and 8pre. I'll want to be able to...

jgstarcaster
replies: 7 views: 423
homestudioguy 6 hours ago

Hi folks - looking to expand the mic locker - got some ideas myself but looking for some ideas to research. I record mostly...

Albatross
replies: 3 views: 152
CrunkThanAMug 6 hours ago

What is your favourite Sub for small budget? JBL, KRK, Yamaha? It's for matching for my sets of NS-10 and Proac Studio...

laperlestudio
replies: 9 views: 452
Cardinal_SINE 9 hours ago

I know this has been covered and I've been researching on and off for years now. I've tried various cheap preamps over the years...

VTNate
replies: 56 views: 1,730
ZEF 9 hours ago

I recently received 3 different iSK microphones from Kris at iSK Pro Audio who is the new distributor in North America for iSK...

TurboJets
replies: 13 views: 3,434
TurboJets 10 hours ago

Hello everyone, I´m a songwritter, I play indie/alternative rock and my voice is slightly nasal and edgy a little midrangey, I...

nobody loves me
replies: 25 views: 657
son of soulohio 12 hours ago

Hey all, I've been out of the recording gear game for a minute (12ish years) and I reckon it's time to enter the current decade....

RedfoxRambler
replies: 11 views: 438
Sebastian N 12 hours ago

Hello! Sorry if this question already been asked. And sorry, cause my question can be ultra nooby :) I was trying to choose my...

Bugogo
replies: 12 views: 300
Bugogo 14 hours ago

Hey guys, this is my first time posting on this forum and I am pretty inexperienced so forgive me if I seem Ignorant. I am...

akumu
replies: 9 views: 380
bowzin 14 hours ago

Looking for cheap Blank 500 panels and Thumbscrews in U.S.. Tx

synthpunk
replies: 3 views: 179
synthpunk 14 hours ago

so i bought one of these pre's for the heck of it...got it for $40...figured i would do a tube swap and just play around with...

drewbonez
replies: 13 views: 5,315
Rob Coates 15 hours ago

I love my FocusRite Solo interface, but I totally missed one important feature when I bought it last year. I sometimes have to...

Papa Tom
replies: 8 views: 265
Papa Tom 19 hours ago

Hi, I know there are a lot of topic about LSR 305 but after researching in this forum, I cannot choose between LSR 305 and...

Nothing Left
replies: 49 views: 14,171
VenVile 21 hours ago

debating between rode nt1 vs sm57 vs. sm58. open to other options. for vocals. tenor pitch. r&b and rock music. no...

minervx
replies: 84 views: 3,014
Tirmu 1 day ago

ExzETWkSh6s Sounds pretty sweet to me...The U87Ai has more presence bit its boomy. Going into a Neve 1173

John lennon
replies: 18 views: 607
Black Imp 1 day ago

Hi Friends, We have here in the studio RME Fireface 800 and Fireface 400, and PC with Windows XP & SP2, and we wish to...

MrTNT
replies: 11 views: 10,234
3rd Degree 1 day ago

What microphones have you used that work well for recording Trombone under $500.00? The Telefunken M82 and Shure SM7B have been...

homestudioguy
replies: 21 views: 1,909
12ax7 1 day ago

Hey guys, I'm looking for a simple usb trigger interface - not more than one input required - for triggering cues live with...

gertsch
replies: 0 views: 197
gertsch 1 day ago

Hi! Can you recommend me some affordable earbuds? - for checking my mixes on my tablet - casual listening - backup...

G-Sun
replies: 28 views: 538
Superb 1 day ago

Recently I've been trying out a lot of mics, the likes of upper end Neumann's / upper end Audio Technica's / Manley's etc. They...

ShadowAMD
replies: 1 views: 409
JSchlomo 1 day ago

Hi guys I hope someone can shed some light on my dilemma. I was going to purchase some Sennheiser HD 650 and then I received an...

cars111
replies: 0 views: 213
cars111 1 day ago

Just like the title says. Have you ever reached for a piece of gear that you never would have ever thought could work on a track...

dranzangos
replies: 8 views: 612
akai612 2 days ago

The Rode NT1-A is undeniably a bright microphone (as evident to its frequency response graph, majority of user feedback as well...

bpmtapperkun
replies: 24 views: 553
chessparov2.0 2 days ago

I am running a Saffire Pro 40 through Adat (in and out connected) with a Digimax FS as the main clock for a simple remote...

rising
replies: 2 views: 687
trunkdog 2 days ago

Anyone here replaced the fan on the Midas F-series board for a quieter one? After few years having the mixer I find the fan...

egoless
replies: 15 views: 718
Dimmy 2 days ago

Okay, I understand the monitoring and mixing have a lot of variables, so here is my scene.... I have a partially treated room...

foamboy
replies: 14 views: 638
wrgkmc 2 days ago

Hi all, I am looking for an inexpensive good quality USB audio interface using my laptop. All I need is a single XLR line in,...

mr. torture
replies: 7 views: 276
mr. torture 2 days ago

Hey, just wanted to share this if anyone has just started recording with a 4 track and wants to marry both worlds nicely. Or is...

andypick68
replies: 4 views: 305
andypick68 2 days ago

Hi guys - I'm looking for some kind of backing tracks to play with that are not computer-based, so i don't have to boot up each...

Paresh
replies: 1 views: 224
foldback 2 days ago

I've recently started having a go at Djing and a little production work in Ableton. I don't have access to a studio, so i'm...

DJ_Tetley
replies: 7 views: 328
Bushman 3 days ago

I'm comparing these 3 units: M-Audio ProFire 2626 PreSonus DigiMAX D8 PreSonus DigiMAX LT Almost same price range. Can you...

Lifted
replies: 12 views: 4,577
L-Fire 3 days ago

Hi all does anyone know what the sonic differences (if any) are between the RODE NT1 and the NT1A. I own a RODE NT1 and am...

XLR2XLR
replies: 45 views: 66,539
ccrecording 3 days ago

Since this is the low end theory forum for those of us on a budget what do folks think of various pieces of Symetrix gear &...

Trainwreckmusic
replies: 59 views: 38,978
Rockledge 3 days ago

I’m currently looking for a 4-channel mic preamp. I’m feeling a little overwhelmed with the options and I’d like some...

occam
replies: 7 views: 513
occam 3 days ago

What do you think? I mean are they the same just one has better features? The one beast is only 150$ more is it worth a try?...

thevisi0nary
replies: 74 views: 24,472
CPhoenix 3 days ago

I was listening to some old Dispatch, the song Two Coins popped up and I thought that the tone of everything sounded perfect,...

richie0801
replies: 1 views: 209
BuffaloBill 3 days ago

Hi Can everyone show us their gear along with their music so that we can hear the quality you're capable of getting with it....

B i e b e r
replies: 165 views: 7,507
stylesforfree 3 days ago

Hey guys, I have an opportunity to buy a used Yamaha SPX 900. I want to use it to practice singing through a monitor over a...

nickfox
replies: 3 views: 338
pixelhead 3 days ago

I’m a simple guitarist and songwriter. I have been using an iD14 for more than a year, which has been great for my needs. I...

Spaaceboy
replies: 5 views: 456
Spaaceboy 3 days ago

We have a few u87 clones coming to the market very soon! Peluso p87 Stam audio sa87 Warm audio wa87 Anyone want to do a...

andrew caramia
replies: 127 views: 22,565
PaulRain 4 days ago

I've been thinking about replacing the capsule in my MXL V67G with an aftermarket U87 style capsule, but I haven't soldered...

Dohreetoh
replies: 18 views: 635
Dohreetoh 4 days ago

Has anyone gotten delivery of an MTK yet. What's the latest word on a ship date. Where are all the threads on this subject? Are...

delco7
replies: 901 views: 147,936
mutetourettes 4 days ago

Hi, I’m looking for a 50’s 60’s EV mic or similar to use for live performance. I’m a Baritone country singer. I use a...

Mischief
replies: 40 views: 760
RunnyKine 4 days ago

Hello, I've got some old cassettes that were recorded on a Tascam Porta One Portastudio that I'd like to recover. The Porta...

revi
replies: 7 views: 10,203
KHGearhead 4 days ago

...there are a few higher-end LDC mics that offer multiple voicings, but I've never seen one this affordable...anybody have any...

kidvybes
replies: 5,382 views: 518,968
Teofunk 5 days ago

Just wondering how the APS Klasik's sound? How do they translate and are they pleasing to listen to. I'm tired of my Adam A7X...

tonez
replies: 87 views: 6,714
robertgeorge 5 days ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search