The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Low End Theory

Sponsored By
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hi friends.... Heads up re the "newbie" sub forum, aimed at anyone just starting out. ...

Blast9
replies: 0 views: 59,163
Blast9 1st February 2011

Hi everyone, Well I'm 30 now, but started my own recordings on XP in 04'-05' lol. After having hard drives crash, lack of...

jaguarguitar
replies: 44 views: 1,837
dickiefunk 27 minutes ago

I bought the saffire pro 40 I am kinda dissapointed with this unit. It sounds good for vocals and guitar but when it comes to...

RANTARAVE
replies: 9 views: 1,974
erickgc182 1 hour ago

apparently "this is the futur" https://youtu.be/ZFLmP9XWyhg

DownSideUp
replies: 15 views: 527
Eric Stravinsky 1 hour ago

Hey everyone, i have been going through an internal war for the past few weeks deciding if I should get the Icon Qcon pro X...

praash
replies: 1 views: 231
harry_seldon 2 hours ago

Hi All, I have agreed to record a variety of orchestras at my school's theatre. I will need to record both audio and video....

Borz
replies: 8 views: 209
studer58 3 hours ago

Here’s my idea for a way to get analog sound into your DAW… 1. Modify a dual cassette deck to run at 3 3/4 ips and to...

Buja
replies: 42 views: 723
BarcelonaMusic 3 hours ago

Evening guys! I have a question. I've been looking around for some new monitors the last couple of days, as I don't think 5's...

Gingerlocks
replies: 35 views: 4,332
BarcelonaMusic 5 hours ago

I want it I need it , I gotta have it. Will ebay the hell out of it I must. Yes, out board is what I seek. Why you ask? Well...

Iam_Eshe
replies: 26 views: 1,613
EvilRoy 6 hours ago

I feel like an ass. I posted a fairly long and scathing review of the UMC404 that concluded it's fine as an entry level interface...

jrevel
replies: 21 views: 11,826
bill5 7 hours ago

Hi, As i am new at this forum i am sorry if i opened this topic in the wrong section. As mentioned in the topic i have low...

farukdurusoy
replies: 0 views: 90
farukdurusoy 7 hours ago

I picked up an MPX-200 at Sam Ash the other day for $70 in very good condition. I figured I couldn't lose for that money and as...

AxxeMan317
replies: 19 views: 601
Monotremata 13 hours ago

My 3U Audio Black CM1 seems to have some sort of grounding issue and I've contacted Guosheng who says I can try tightening the...

Dohreetoh
replies: 5 views: 416
Dohreetoh 13 hours ago

How many of you had TECHNICAL issues with your Rokits g3 ? And how many of you have been using your rokits without them...

Teoichi
replies: 5 views: 383
Teoichi 14 hours ago

Hi all Has anyone experienced *horrendously* bad audio quality after uploading (for example) a video to Facebook? Phases...

JoshuaJ
replies: 26 views: 2,205
SWAN808 15 hours ago

Hi All, Pretty much all audio interfaces have a main volume knob that controls the final volume of all inputs. Additionally,...

Wardrop
replies: 8 views: 319
wrgkmc 15 hours ago

I am looking at overheads for under 300 a pair. I was looking at the Sennheiser E614 and the MXL 993 and was wondering how they...

Jaked4ge
replies: 24 views: 970
PaulRain 22 hours ago

Hey Guys, This is my fisrt thread and hope ye can help me out. I am a recording and mixing hobbiest, who like many of you,...

Fret
replies: 17 views: 694
PaulRain 22 hours ago

I know that many have said that they do not like the silver series...but this one is top-line for that series. Any impressions? ...

Terry McInturff
replies: 12 views: 11,111
VoiceOfReezon 1 day ago

Hi guys, I`ve been using the Slate Everything Bundle for the past months and really enjoying it, but I saw these days that...

iranribas
replies: 1 views: 303
BarcelonaMusic 1 day ago

Hey all, I'm looking at getting a Focusrite Clarett. I'm trying to decide between the 4pre and 8pre. I'll want to be able to...

jgstarcaster
replies: 27 views: 2,309
Ford Slinger 1 day ago

I'm starting to recap all of the Electrolytes on my Tascam M35, I have a few questions that I need help with. Please note, I'm a...

KoksRox21
replies: 47 views: 1,031
KoksRox21 1 day ago

Hello, I have a 1950s reel to reel that I am trying to record to from my DAW then back into the box. My line outs on my...

guitargodmiles
replies: 0 views: 270
guitargodmiles 1 day ago

ART TransX Microphone Preamp | Sweetwater Dual mic-pre with Jensen input transfo (but nameless output transfo), variable...

Deleted User
replies: 65 views: 4,362
VenVile 1 day ago

Hello, fellow gearslutz. I'm contemplating a purchase of an analog synth purely to sample it inside Ableton Live. Main...

greedy.mf
replies: 4 views: 479
Sam an huel 1 day ago

Hi everyone, I'm currently using some shure SM58's as my main recording mics, and I do really like them both, one is pre 1984,...

Konan
replies: 24 views: 843
zohomoho 1 day ago
replies: 365 views: 57,643
Sonny_Mac 2 days ago

I have the SM Pro Audio M-Patch 2 passive volume control and switch box. I know this gets some love round these parts. In theory,...

perple
replies: 56 views: 17,348
DanDan 2 days ago

Hello. My girlfriend is going for a trip to the USA (California but this thread does not have to be about only that state) in...

Paratriplel
replies: 11 views: 447
kslight 2 days ago

Hi everyone. Although I've been reading the forums for a while now, this is my first post. I'd really appreciate your help with...

jertum
replies: 28 views: 1,126
Bitsmith 2 days ago

Saw this on FB this AM. Cheaper than the WA76. Klark Teknik pay homage to 1176 compressor | Sound On Sound $600 USD 3 Year...

SeanBlack
replies: 75 views: 14,396
Doc Mixwell 2 days ago

I've got an AKG C-414 going into a UPHORIA 204 right now and I'm looking to upgrade my interface. I've got a budget of 500...

Kirigakure
replies: 5 views: 365
JAT 2 days ago

I'm looking to get a recorder that I can leave overnight in the deep woods and hope to pick up unique sounds. Think wolves,...

delgue
replies: 8 views: 477
mickbenjamins 2 days ago

I was thinking of picking up something to input drum midi easier and just happened to see these. Yah, they are kinda cheesey, but...

M.S.P.
replies: 4 views: 447
M.S.P. 3 days ago

i want one where i can solo the tracks, and use maybe a cassette recorder to record and have an aux cable to play it back through...

amancini823
replies: 1 views: 275
Bushman 3 days ago

First post in a while here. I have done a search and have learned a few things but would like to narrow things down. Hope I am in...

ChrisFitzgerald
replies: 8 views: 1,374
DirkP 3 days ago

Has anyone tried to play a keyboard through the TC Electronic Ditto Looper? It's input is made for instrument level, and my...

sculptair
replies: 0 views: 283
sculptair 3 days ago

Hey gang, Quick one here. I have in my mic locker three budget LDC Microphones: 1. SE Electronics se2200a Large Diaphragm Mic...

Fret
replies: 16 views: 812
Moon Unit Sound 3 days ago

Hello All, I am looking for a microphone to record solo cello but also be versatile so I can use it for other instruments as...

Borz
replies: 28 views: 1,159
Sigma 3 days ago

I'm sure there has been countless discussions, but I'd like to know what you're personal favorite tape simulator plugins are. I...

HammyMLR
replies: 54 views: 27,513
TMOQuantity 3 days ago

I don't like using headphones. Could you recommend me a small usb speaker or similar to always carry on my backpack? Anyone...

MartinCooper
replies: 7 views: 593
zvukofor 3 days ago

Hello folks. Is there any reason i shouldn't use a T-Powered microphone, since the 48v phantom power is the standard now? Is...

AlanWave
replies: 18 views: 948
rowmat 4 days ago

I hooked them up to my Apollo in stereo just for fun and tried them on some different sources in a mix I'm working on, like drums...

Trebor75
replies: 9 views: 644
e-are 4 days ago

Hey all, Could really use some help/suggestions after too many hours of research. I'm stepping up my studio gear and have...

TrojanekGA
replies: 6 views: 506
TrojanekGA 4 days ago

So I Bought some Edyne pres the other day, I have been eyeballing em for a while and someone put a pair up for a good deal lower...

SunkenCity
replies: 3 views: 514
WorldPowerLabs 4 days ago

Hi Gearslutz! Here I am wondering if anyone here could help me with some advice. I'm (re)setting up a studio/rehearsal room...

ayskura
replies: 20 views: 9,065
Vern 4 days ago

Any suggestions? Here’s my set up. Analog Four as master Korg es-1 as slave Modular skiff to A4’s audio in+cv...

govname
replies: 0 views: 314
govname 5 days ago

Hello! So, I am looking to build up my PA setup a bit more to actually do some (more or less) proper live sound with my limited...

WeirdMusician
replies: 1 views: 321
WeirdMusician 5 days ago

Hi Does nay one here use a Summit Audio 2BA-221 with bass?? can it distort bass well? thanks

chrischoir
replies: 3 views: 375
CJ Mastering 5 days ago

Hi Everyone! I own a small studio and thinking to start recording on it. I don't have a mixer and thinking to buy one...

UWStudios
replies: 7 views: 16,330
Fanger Pappet 6 days ago

I'm looking to buy new headphones (edit: actually just picked up hd600s for $286) and a headphone amp and I've narrowed it down...

destructo
replies: 2 views: 439
destructo 6 days ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search