The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Forum  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending

Sponsored ByTransAudio Group
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hi friends.... Heads up re the "newbie" sub forum, aimed at anyone just starting out. ...

Blast9
replies: 0 views: 66,001
Blast9 1st February 2011

Not sure if this belongs here or in the geek section. Slightly left-of-center query. I know lots of people keep cheapo novelty...

Gideon K
replies: 1 views: 107
M Ryan 23 minutes ago

So about a year ago I bought a DDA console for $150. It worked but needed some work. It also was way too big and heavy to put in...

noah330
replies: 12 views: 577
M Ryan 26 minutes ago

Hi all, my first post here so thanks to this community for providing me to loads and loads of information, especially regarding...

Kelainefes
replies: 0 views: 28
Kelainefes 1 hour ago

Hi everyone, Going to try an L10, but I'm curious how many of you have been successful with either Midas 500 series...

NeveSSL1
replies: 8 views: 738
NeveSSL1 1 hour ago

Hi, I bought a cheap Behringer interface for my laptop (yeah I learned my lesson), specifically a umc204hd, and it has constant...

mrskeletor
replies: 2 views: 541
mrskeletor 3 hours ago

im looking to upgrade my vocal chain soon. I mainly record rap vocals, male sum r&b right now i have an apollo twin and a...

Rapnerd
replies: 17 views: 789
Gideon K 5 hours ago

Hey there, I'm looking for a mixer/audio interface for the new apartment we're moving into. It's a small space so ideally I'd...

aghostisborn
replies: 4 views: 432
Dohreetoh 6 hours ago

I recently bought an old Rode NT1 in very good condition as I had heard that they were designed by Jim Williams. Despite that...

Mikey77
replies: 133 views: 15,106
Karloff70 6 hours ago

So I have recently bought a scarlett solo focusrite sound card and just installed its driver but I cant get any sound from...

johnyavuz
replies: 5 views: 503
adrianww 7 hours ago

Hey everyone, i have been going through an internal war for the past few weeks deciding if I should get the Icon Qcon pro X...

praash
replies: 5 views: 1,985
Quetz 8 hours ago

Hey, i'm new, and really appreciate all the great knowledge here. I'm putting a helmet/mask over someone's head with a mic...

PrimaryDude
replies: 20 views: 507
Dohreetoh 11 hours ago

Hey guys! Anyone have some first hand experience with the new KRK Rokit G4 series? Specifically looking into the 7 and 8s....

JamesG602
replies: 82 views: 11,385
earl088 12 hours ago

There are some mics that sell for $100 or less new that are perfectly usable. What are the best ones? My nomination is for the...

Rob Coates
replies: 87 views: 5,286
IntentionalPro 14 hours ago

So i'm the market for a good budget pair of monitors for around 200€ each. I basically keep coming back to these two monitors....

mareSLO
replies: 13 views: 2,043
VenVile 18 hours ago

I'm thinking about returning my Audient iD14 and getting iD4. Are the differences between AD converters audible? I feel like iD14...

crazycalvin23
replies: 1 views: 345
PracticeMo 19 hours ago

Just got my Rockville APM10 sub, connected to my JBL Lsr305s through a microphone cable. I am getting so much noise when nothing...

darklide
replies: 1 views: 492
JonnieK 19 hours ago

Greetings fellow audio philiacs how's that gear treating you ? Good I hope I know she can be a pain sometimes ! Anywho I am in...

simply intricate
replies: 8 views: 529
simply intricate 20 hours ago

hey guys,not sure if this the right place to post (feel free to move it,mods) anyway,i know this question has been asked...

cftwo
replies: 18 views: 3,002
Diogo C 1 day ago

I can't play drums, and have used Drums on Demand Volume 1 for some stuff. I'm looking to record a full rock/pop album with my...

Mr.Noobyman
replies: 39 views: 12,410
GreySlothStudio 1 day ago

Edit: the files are m4a’s so you will have to save the files and play them through your own media player as Gearslutz doesn’t...

GreySlothStudio
replies: 3 views: 498
GreySlothStudio 1 day ago

hey guys......any opinions on Studiomaster desks? I am thinking about buying a little Studiomaster 16 channel mixer......how...

Alexi
replies: 31 views: 27,292
kvandy 1 day ago

Hi All, Been on the forum alot but first time signing up and asking anything. I have a Line 6 POD X3 Pro that I've been...

MirrorsMark
replies: 6 views: 503
reverbmaster62 1 day ago

Hi, Just a quick message to say that recently I had an issue with my M-Audio DSM-3 speakers - they stopped "locking...

gavtron
replies: 44 views: 9,560
jeremy.c. 1 day ago

I have the opportunity to get a pretty sweet deal on one of these consoles, just wondering what the gearslutz think about them?

GiveMeYourGuitar
replies: 2 views: 524
deedeeyeah 2 days ago

So I'm in the market to buy a new audio interface and the mackie onyx seems to fit what I need. I like that it can send 16 tracks...

Robertvettech
replies: 7 views: 3,574
weirdfishee 2 days ago

I do video game commentaries on youtube. Over the years while doing commentaries I spent about 4,000 dollars on mics. I currently...

Mechacaseal
replies: 72 views: 5,621
dwpthe3rd 2 days ago

I’m thinking about taking a plunge and buying a high quality mic that is versatile to use on vocals, electric guitar amps,...

sspace
replies: 237 views: 12,483
dickiefunk 2 days ago

Products – iSK Pro Audio Has anyone here tried those HD-9999 headphones ?

eldon2975
replies: 417 views: 78,489
GreySlothStudio 2 days ago

Going for 1. Practical usefulness 2. Obscurity (sleepers?) 3. Under $100ish Mine would have to be the RNC, any old tube tape...

jml designs
replies: 151 views: 14,908
HeadlessDinosaur 2 days ago

Title says it all. Looking for an audio interface with >3 inputs, MIDI in/out, and all ports and (most) knobs on front. If it...

Schwarzwald
replies: 0 views: 459
Schwarzwald 2 days ago

Hi! I recently purchased an ID44...great sounding unit! I've recorded a few guitars to reamp...I'm stuck at how to set the ID...

DaveHawk75
replies: 5 views: 626
Rin 3 days ago

I was thinking only a couple of weeks ago how sad it was that nobody would step up to sponsor the Low End, it's worthy!

Quetz
replies: 0 views: 468
Quetz 3 days ago

I saw a Lowes add where a vanity with sink was $249.99. Pft I scoffed, gimmie a break. My wife said, huh, that seems cheap to me....

bitman
replies: 18 views: 738
chessparov2.0 3 days ago

Hi all, I'm using a Yamaha MG12XU connected to my iMac via USB. So I'm wondering why when I'm using it with all my levels, from...

gtracs
replies: 1 views: 374
tINY 3 days ago

Scared to ask on here :lol: Any pro’s tried them? Marketing snake oil product or a decent listening / commuting set of...

orangefridge
replies: 10 views: 2,500
[email protected] 3 days ago

So I have been trying to record with my Line Audio Cm3 microphones going into Zoom H4n and realized after weeks of...

Vesta
replies: 14 views: 7,437
Greenwood Audio 4 days ago

I just ordered a subzero PA900 amp that was on sale only a pizza more expensive than the PA600 from gear4music. Im gonna use it...

gasolin
replies: 43 views: 1,432
forart.eu 4 days ago

Been working with 8 tracks analog solely for over a year now, and I'm both into the limitations, while also accustomed to a...

Yearofthedragon
replies: 0 views: 269
Yearofthedragon 4 days ago

I was reading a SOS article about Interfaces and came across something I didn't know. According to the article, when running a...

replies: 32 views: 5,193
psycho_monkey 4 days ago

Who else on here has used the 47jr for drums? I personally like the sound of it. But I am curious about other peoples experiences...

HeadlessDinosaur
replies: 2 views: 558
HeadlessDinosaur 4 days ago

Being budget conscious I want to build a studio that's of high quality so here is my idea and id def love feed back on it...

mequaz
replies: 38 views: 3,089
Rob Coates 4 days ago

Hi slutz, Looking for a cheap sampler with sequencer to use as a drum machine, I'm doing all my drums with two analog synths...

mmoloch
replies: 4 views: 563
baskervils 4 days ago

Howdy! Newb question: I am upgrading from my Behringer compressor to a KT-2a. My Behringer compressor required a preamp. I...

garrettnorvell
replies: 2 views: 394
garrettnorvell 5 days ago

Hi, This is my first thread after reading the pages for months and loving it! I'm trying to sync a Portastudio 424 mk2 to...

PaulJalfrezi
replies: 2 views: 1,849
Ramsammy 5 days ago

Hi all, Really, this is actually between the P220, as stated, and the t.bone SC-450. The SC-450 is basically the MXL v67g, but...

jhawkn
replies: 32 views: 1,367
chessparov2.0 5 days ago

I been there a month already. Has anyone else here ever worked at Guitar Center??

Stress Man
replies: 171 views: 75,515
Doesitmatter 5 days ago

Just had an idea. As I live with five other people, all of whom have lives, I am occassionally forced to mix through...

Soulbrother
replies: 22 views: 5,367
capoeira 5 days ago

So, I just got a pair of DT 990 250 ohms Pro headphones. I have a Babyface Pro interface and after hooking them up, it seems the...

Jaturna
replies: 15 views: 856
JayAro 6 days ago

I currently have mxl 603s as overheads, and I'm not happy with the harsh, brittle sound they are providing. How much of an...

leaf00
replies: 1 views: 414
Dohreetoh 6 days ago

Just wanted to stick a mic in front of me and press record for guitar and vocals. Settled on a CAD GXL2200 after doing some...

lastcall
replies: 4 views: 464
Bushman 6 days ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search