The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored By
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hi friends.... Heads up re the "newbie" sub forum, aimed at anyone just starting out. ...

Blast9
replies: 0 views: 62,425
Blast9 1st February 2011

Looking to spend $1000 total on an interface and mic. Main uses are voice recording for video and running my Yamaha HS7/HS8S...

matthewh133
replies: 9 views: 167
Bushman 12 minutes ago

Products – iSK Pro Audio Has anyone here tried those HD-9999 headphones ?

eldon2975
replies: 329 views: 64,238
Kris.15Khz 24 minutes ago

Hi guys, I know this is the gazillionth time someone asked a question about interfaces, but I'm not sure how to tackle...

mvrh
replies: 8 views: 476
Enlightened Hand 54 minutes ago

I just ordered a subzero PA900 amp that was on sale only a pizza more expensive than the PA600 from gear4music. Im gonna use it...

gasolin
replies: 27 views: 437
gasolin 2 hours ago
replies: 129 views: 42,953
zemlin 3 hours ago

Hi everyone, I'm sorry for my extremely noobish question, but I'm getting really frustrated here and its bumming me out. I...

Aaronguitarguy
replies: 9 views: 4,597
Mfc 3 hours ago

Anyone ever use non-Mackie replacement ribbons for their 8 bus? Looking at...

Ron Flack
replies: 3 views: 715
soulone82 6 hours ago

Hi, today I found out that my 2i2 has some technical issues and sadly the insurance has expired, so I have to change it. My...

bellamimmo
replies: 2 views: 275
bellamimmo 7 hours ago

Wow. I just finished recording an acoustic guitar session using an md421 and peluso ribbon. Totally blown away by the md421. I've...

Deleted User
replies: 59 views: 14,426
ZEF 7 hours ago

stumper 1: as long as i've been recording onto cassettes, i've noticed that when i record on a portastudio, versus when i record...

haunted3
replies: 6 views: 307
BIG BUDDHA 8 hours ago

I am interested in transitioning from a digital to an analog mastering setup. What stereo compressors and stereo equalizers would...

Popolocho
replies: 28 views: 7,306
BIG BUDDHA 8 hours ago

Hey guys. Did the whole search function things and came up with a few posts but nothing too concrete. A friend of mine is looking...

SushiConQueso
replies: 8 views: 6,793
Don T 10 hours ago

I asked about disconnecting the fans on my subzero pa-900 pa amp (use it for hifi), i don't play ridiculous loud but have come to...

gasolin
replies: 0 views: 132
gasolin 19 hours ago

Hey guys, This is probably a stupid idea - but - one of my Adam F5 monitors has been broken a while, spoke to their repairs...

corruptusername
replies: 3 views: 240
Xander 19 hours ago

I bought the saffire pro 40 I am kinda dissapointed with this unit. It sounds good for vocals and guitar but when it comes to...

RANTARAVE
replies: 14 views: 2,327
fastlanestoner 19 hours ago

Do anyone know of an alternative to VST Plugin Analyser for the Mac. I want to study the harmonic content and artifacts that are...

dto4music
replies: 13 views: 10,388
fastlanestoner 20 hours ago

Recently I was listening to a mix in headphones and realized the stereo balance was way off. I first assumed early onset...

coreycoleman
replies: 3 views: 181
Poinzy 21 hours ago

Hello, I am looking for a pair of good drum overheads. I seem to prefer the LDC sound vs the SDC sound. Also for some reason I...

wannaberocker
replies: 9 views: 524
foldback 22 hours ago

Has anyone gotten delivery of an MTK yet. What's the latest word on a ship date. Where are all the threads on this subject? Are...

delco7
replies: 1,026 views: 189,773
gravyface 1 day ago

Hey guys...I was just curious about something. What I'm wondering is....a lot of people say the iloud micro monitors have really...

RecordRecord
replies: 1 views: 207
RecordRecord 1 day ago

Hi guys, I'm looking for an upgrade and I found a used Focusrite Liquid Channel for around $1500. I checked it on gearslutz and...

FlamingOnion
replies: 9 views: 301
Monk u 1 day ago

Hello! I have a pair of Sony MDR-7506 headphones and I like them, sound is a little bright but overall I'm happy with the...

usicrovrevrc
replies: 7 views: 9,593
Jesso 1 day ago

I already have an MDR-7506 and I find them uncomfortable for long sessions.

goom
replies: 6 views: 281
goom 1 day ago

I'm interested in all mobile solutions that come to your mind regardless of the budget. Namm would be a good example. I want to...

In The Mix
replies: 2 views: 205
deedeeyeah 1 day ago

Looking at the revive audio mod for the warm audio wa-2a. any one had it done yet? I saw the post on their site and heard some...

mequaz
replies: 122 views: 11,410
ZBGB_Studio 1 day ago

I recently bought an old Rode NT1 in very good condition as I had heard that they were designed by Jim Williams. Despite that...

Mikey77
replies: 99 views: 9,577
Karloff70 1 day ago

Hey Guys, This may have been answered before, but i can't see to find the answer to this specific question. So when...

Hr7217
replies: 11 views: 429
fastlanestoner 1 day ago

Hey everyone, Just wondering if anyone else has had this problem. I ordered a used Rode NTK, and just received it. It looks to...

mattcoffay
replies: 3 views: 1,041
Dudemanbro 1 day ago

Hi I’m setting up a Soundcraft Ghost in the studio I have 16ch external preamps which I am using instead of board preamps. If...

6dyslexicelephnt
replies: 5 views: 453
grasspike 1 day ago

I personally have a UMC404 audio interface, that has served me well for over a year now, and a Xenyx X1024USB Mixer that has...

IamNeedHelp
replies: 88 views: 5,949
CJ Mastering 1 day ago

This is a problem from the sound recored by my friend. She uses the blue yeti (via USB) to record. However, when she sings...

zhaoqidi11
replies: 4 views: 228
zhaoqidi11 2 days ago

My buddy who is very gear savvy is selling the 'tannoy pbm 8 ii' set of monitors. I'm sure they're in great condition. I can't...

Monty_Python
replies: 10 views: 19,807
michmike 2 days ago

ART TransX Microphone Preamp | Sweetwater Dual mic-pre with Jensen input transfo (but nameless output transfo), variable...

Deleted User
replies: 88 views: 10,051
elektrovolt 2 days ago

I'm looking for a vintage sounding mic, something that can really pull the low end out similar to the Placid Audio Copperphone...

fred14nb
replies: 2 views: 198
fred14nb 2 days ago
replies: 1 views: 359
hello people 2 days ago

I've always been a bit curious about the Ibanez/maxon dd1000 dual rack delay, so I bought one on eBay. Well, I hadn't looked...

bubblebash
replies: 2 views: 217
bubblebash 2 days ago

Trying to run softube free (saturation) plugin on a pc windows 10. I’m using studio one 4 professional and the plugin aint...

NoPro
replies: 0 views: 173
NoPro 2 days ago

Hey guys, I've been trying to work on this for months now without making any progress, even after reading a lot of threads on...

sipagan
replies: 18 views: 1,249
lionaudio 2 days ago

Anybody have experience with either of these two monitors? Looking for something with clinical yet natural mids and highs. I...

khU music
replies: 7 views: 675
Peaks 2 days ago

Hey gang, Quick one here. I have in my mic locker three budget LDC Microphones: 1. SE Electronics se2200a Large Diaphragm Mic...

Fret
replies: 26 views: 2,389
fredv 2 days ago

I’m not sure wether I need to use a DI Box or not, but I’ve read different things everywhere so I’m a little confused on...

McFleury23
replies: 9 views: 403
fastlanestoner 2 days ago

Hey So, I've had the Yamaha HS7's for about 1,5 year now, and it's the best monitor I've ever had, and I can't beleive that...

Crankx
replies: 10 views: 3,745
Phunkfarm 2 days ago

Just got one of these and plugged it into my M-audio Firewire410. I plugged in my guitar to the Presonus and even with the trim...

aloy1001
replies: 9 views: 1,676
gravyface 3 days ago

So I've been out of recording for a while. Ran a studio late 90's/2000's, etc. Life intervenes. Fast forward, and my now 15...

Jon Best
replies: 6 views: 414
pimket 3 days ago

I'm using a hotshot xlr a/b switch to go between my regular vocal line and the rc-300 looper mic input (for beatboxing). however,...

keslavi
replies: 0 views: 176
keslavi 3 days ago

What is the cheapest or most price worthy way I can get a hardware Roland type of Crystal Clear Rhodes àla JD-800/990 and...

Paratriplel
replies: 8 views: 314
Muser 3 days ago

I have a ribbon mic that I think got fried by a bad cable passing phantom power to the mic. Now that Joly is out of the...

standup
replies: 0 views: 195
standup 3 days ago

Is there a big difference in terms of accuracy, sound quality, latency, and CPU? Morphit is a lot cheaper.

goom
replies: 0 views: 208
goom 3 days ago

Recently I ordered a stereo pair of Behringer C-2 SDC mics. I wanted to have something I could leave installed on my toms. I...

rojaros
replies: 16 views: 539
rojaros 3 days ago

Has anyone seen one of these 8 channel pres in a bit? I have one I purchased about 10 years ago and am looking to sell it to fund...

Almy
replies: 0 views: 212
Almy 3 days ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search