The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By TransAudio Group
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post
replies: 34 views: 1,226
syllerud 1 hour ago

Amazon has these cables in packs of 10x 3ft for $40. Anyone know of the quality of these? Is one brand better than the other? ...

blotto
replies: 3 views: 162
VenVile 2 hours ago

I own a Warm Audio EQP-WA and recently ordered a Portico 5017 which should be here very soon, I mean like minutes. I bought the...

Roodillon
replies: 2 views: 106
Roodillon 2 hours ago

has anyone got any experience with using the mackie vlz mixers as a headphone amp? how do you think this sounds vs a cheap...

Kepler22b
replies: 2 views: 347
Kepler22b 7 hours ago

I’ve got a Clarett 4Pre-USB and experiencing low gain issues. Basically I’m not happy with the purchase. I’m now...

theeoddname
replies: 0 views: 74
theeoddname 7 hours ago

...there are a few higher-end LDC mics that offer multiple voicings, but I've never seen one this affordable...anybody have any...

kidvybes
replies: 5,822 views: 655,634
infinite.sky 10 hours ago

Looking to upgrade from Dynaudio BM5 mk3 I can't demo all of these in a store anywhere near me. I love the sound of the...

tehlord
replies: 4 views: 300
time2mix.com 10 hours ago

Has anyone had a chance to visit any conventions and listen to the new Kali IN-8 monitors? If so, what were your experiences, and...

vwruuska
replies: 2 views: 755
TAV 14 hours ago

Hi everyone, Well I'm 30 now, but started my own recordings on XP in 04'-05' lol. After having hard drives crash, lack of...

jaguarguitar
replies: 123 views: 9,004
Gideon K 17 hours ago

Hi. I have a project coming up which requires me to record three musicians. One playing ulleann pipes, acoustic guitar and...

mayrp2001
replies: 3 views: 249
shufflebeat 17 hours ago

I'm just wanting to do some vanity recording on my nice Kawai upright at home for sharing with friends and posting on...

PWilliford
replies: 9 views: 405
Wayne 21 hours ago

A local chap listed the following for sale on a local site in Louisiana It read: Complete 7.1 POLK Home Theater Speaker...

Richie1027
replies: 0 views: 209
Richie1027 23 hours ago

Monitoring system. The most important part of any setup; and this will be my first, so please exucse the absurdity of the...

kingofpain
replies: 16 views: 1,177
Brent Hahn 23 hours ago

hey folks! so i found this last summer on the fleamarket for 20 bucks. i read that people recommend it as a drum distortion...

tape_attack!!!
replies: 1 views: 248
trick fall 1 day ago

I need to replace my HR824s mk2... Had them for a year, can't mix on the for the life of me. Dumb hifi speakers. Using NS10s and...

N1Greg
replies: 12 views: 515
carrot 1 day ago

I have a desktop interface....not worth buying a rackmount case. It’s 1U. Other than Velcro or racking...I’d appreciate any...

NoPro
replies: 12 views: 535
NoPro 1 day ago

Looking for easy listening monitors at low volume on a budget. Earcomfort over accuracy. Will be put near walls, few inches....

MrScreech
replies: 8 views: 534
weave 1 day ago

I´m specifically asking if there is a difference between the new UAD version and the version that is available on Thomann for...

wagninger
replies: 2 views: 297
wagninger 1 day ago

So a friend of mine is getting more and more into recording and his funds are super tight. I’d like to help him out and buy...

KickDrum
replies: 8 views: 482
s wave 2 days ago

After years of searching over the net and over my monitors i think i have found the solution of the problem that has bodered adam...

disco violence
replies: 1 views: 645
helloworld123 2 days ago

Hi, I am trying to connect a HyperX gaming headset into my Propellerhead Balance to take advantage of the superior sound. I have...

philhjobim
replies: 1 views: 281
philhjobim 2 days ago

Is anybody using the DBX 530 and/or Midas 512 series 500 parametric eqs? I've been doing a lot of research but can't find much...

qblues
replies: 14 views: 2,964
lespaul2550 2 days ago

ART TransX Microphone Preamp | Sweetwater Dual mic-pre with Jensen input transfo (but nameless output transfo), variable...

Deleted User
replies: 102 views: 16,360
manpile 2 days ago

Hello, dear gearheads! I'm wanting to complement my Shure KSM44 which will be used as mono OH or right knee setup for drums....

JohnClinton
replies: 1 views: 265
tINY 2 days ago

What are these worth? Mine is a model M5546A. It was apparently designed in 1958 for use by AM broadcast stations. I got hold...

Philbo King
replies: 4 views: 1,024
Seamus TM 2 days ago

All I need a secondary device for recording scratch tracks. I have an antelope zen tour and just need something to record guitar...

shadyru
replies: 1 views: 270
CJ Mastering 2 days ago

Has anyone gotten delivery of an MTK yet. What's the latest word on a ship date. Where are all the threads on this subject? Are...

delco7
replies: 1,075 views: 226,069
Joschi 2 days ago

Looking to buy either the JBL 305P MKll or Adam Audio T5V. Based on online reviews, these look to be excellent sounding studio...

jvid
replies: 17 views: 6,281
JohanK 2 days ago

Hi all, I have been after a decent audio interface for my mac and Focusrite just sent out an e-mail about the refurbished gear...

Borz
replies: 6 views: 3,533
onewire 3 days ago

Hello all, this my first Gearslutz post, and I am relatively new to learning about properly recording. I use a Warm Audio...

recombinantdna
replies: 1 views: 285
Lunar Attic 3 days ago

I have four pairs at the moment, but two are kinda meh. Would like to pick up maybe two more for larger live tracking projects...

Bonzo4880
replies: 46 views: 2,378
Poopypants 3 days ago

Behringer has just released new version 4.0 firmware for the X32. The biggest improvement is that channels can now be assigned...

grasspike
replies: 0 views: 396
grasspike 3 days ago

Hi Folks, I came across Airwindows plug-ins recently. I'm interested in some of the "analog console"-type plug-ins...

cpsmusic
replies: 15 views: 2,511
creegstor 3 days ago

Hey, I'm looking for at least 16 channels of EQ, at least a Hi and Low shelf or band, and 2 fully parametric Mids. My price...

esppse
replies: 6 views: 1,107
Saxplayerz 3 days ago

Bought one of these a while back as I wanted a mic to hangover my amp rather than messing around with mic stands as I'm a bit...

Dezb1
replies: 1 views: 244
Garage Rodeo 3 days ago

Hey guys! Anyone have some first hand experience with the new KRK Rokit G4 series? Specifically looking into the 7 and 8s....

JamesG602
replies: 97 views: 19,466
Noctambulant 4 days ago

I figured I would share my thoughts on my recent purchase of studio monitors. There hasn't been a ton of comments regarding the...

fenderludwig
replies: 1 views: 317
VenVile 4 days ago

First I hope I'm putting this in a right forum, but since it's a tool I've made just for use in our small studio and now I want...

ozzkar
replies: 9 views: 5,516
peanutismint 4 days ago

Hi! Seems like I'm asking the age old question, but mine has a twist. I have a null at around 115hz (phase cancellation) in my...

Mr. Maki
replies: 37 views: 1,909
tymish 4 days ago

Did anyone had the chance to mix on both? Which one provided better results and translated better on other speakers?

raz_klinghoffer
replies: 5 views: 3,186
chipss36 4 days ago
replies: - views: -
chessparov2.0 5 days ago

I saw a similar thread for the U47 sound. Basically, I’d like to find a mic predominantly for mono drum OH, maybe a little...

Ox Han
replies: 33 views: 4,118
Rick Ruskin 5 days ago

I personally have a UMC404 audio interface, that has served me well for over a year now, and a Xenyx X1024USB Mixer that has...

IamNeedHelp
replies: 125 views: 10,535
Dezb1 5 days ago

Hello, has anyone had a chance to compare Adam F7 vs the newer Adam T7V? Any thoughts?

Piszpan
replies: 1 views: 868
TheLegionOfDecency 5 days ago

Hi everyone ! i own a pair of maudio bx5a deluxe in my home studio. (only production, no live recording) I don't remember...

vinc2097
replies: 9 views: 381
vinc2097 5 days ago

Hello all, I've purchased an EV 635a off ebay and although it mostly works well, when the cable is jostled a bit i'm getting...

seldomo
replies: 6 views: 735
seldomo 5 days ago

Trying to save some money for other equipment - anybody use their digital PA mixer as an interface for GarageBand (instead of...

billy33
replies: 4 views: 337
billy33 5 days ago

I have a factory sealed MXL V67G that was basically a throw in on a package deal. I'm wondering if this mic is worth keeping for...

teachingking
replies: 52 views: 77,264
Dohreetoh 5 days ago

Hey, I've been thinking about getting into recording songs/voice acting as a hobby for a while and also have some aspirations...

Daly
replies: 9 views: 451
Amsoily 6 days ago

What do you think of the MXL V67G? Do you find it neutral? Flat enough for the price? Harsh? Too coloured? Etc. Interested in...

Dohreetoh
replies: 21 views: 3,960
abcgitary 6 days ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search