The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By ESI
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hi gearslutz, this is my first post and I hope I'm posting this in the right page. I figured I'd make an account here since...

bluefire98
replies: 6 views: 1,982
puresounds 6 minutes ago

I'm looking at 3 compressors: Drawmer DL241 Really Nice Compressor Really Nice Leveling Amp These would mostly be for...

ratedepth
replies: 42 views: 932
Stefanw 50 minutes ago

I see the new Motu M2 does this interface record in 32 bit float or just 24 bit?

darklide
replies: 54 views: 4,018
Sabovic Adis 3 hours ago

I have a bit of a dilemma. Currently have a Scarlett 2i2, Sm57 and SM58. This setup has worked well for doing pretty high quality...

Keith1643
replies: 24 views: 271
chessparov2.0 5 hours ago

hello, i currently have a focusrite scarlet with outputs connected to a soundcraft ghost. now when i track with a NEVE 511...

Samurisounds
replies: 9 views: 541
Stewix 6 hours ago

loving the old black box, i got its blue brother as "backup", but there's an issue. when it works, it works, but...

fixia
replies: 6 views: 125
Rick Dalton 9 hours ago

Hey folks! I have 2 pairs of DBX160X and have to replace the Elkos / Capacitators (the 4 near the power supply). Does that...

tape_attack!!!
replies: 1 views: 100
JLast 10 hours ago

I bought a used GAP comp 54 and noticed the threshold knob continuously rotates 360 degrees, no hard stops. Is this broken or...

blotto
replies: 2 views: 86
blotto 10 hours ago

I'm looking for a starter mic to record both male vocals and acoustic guitar - both in instances where each is recorded...

bluesy
replies: 24 views: 372
bluesy 10 hours ago

Hello everyone, I'm looking for an interface usb c prefered (mac system). What I need is basically a new interface with 2 xlr...

Drill71
replies: 7 views: 240
Jidis 13 hours ago

I pulled it out a few days ago after not listening to it for like 3 years. Holy crap. What a good album. Sure, it sounds a little...

Jay Kahrs
replies: 175 views: 27,988
blackcatdigi 16 hours ago

Could I use Cat6 cabling and connectors for analog audio connections? Right now I have two mogami 24 channel snakes and I need...

PepsiFX357
replies: 18 views: 17,889
Gazfrc 18 hours ago

I'm thinking of using a cloudlifter, through a phantom power supply, and into the line input of the interface, instead of a...

AnalogOverdose
replies: 20 views: 309
AnalogOverdose 19 hours ago

I am curious what’s in YOUR mic locker?? Mine: Oktava MK319 (Russian ) CAD E100 (American) ...

bibleboy3
replies: 1,138 views: 242,538
Daria91 19 hours ago

Hi, Has anyone played with this yet, it looks like it could be an alright DA with monitor control, which is what I am...

patfont
replies: 44 views: 24,636
HighEnd 20 hours ago

Currently on JBL 306P's. Not super happy with them. I'm looking at HS7's or a gently used pair of 8020's. Mostly working with...

ratedepth
replies: 17 views: 482
AndreiPiatra 23 hours ago

Products – iSK Pro Audio Has anyone here tried those HD-9999 headphones ?

eldon2975
replies: 534 views: 109,224
RightOnRome 1 day ago

Hello everyone, I hooe you are doing well👌 The quantum 2626 by presonus should be able to connect with external extra...

Ronnymonkey
replies: 1 views: 181
brousseau6933 1 day ago

I mean, how has Shure not filed a lawsuit against them? From what I can see, they even ship with the Shure branding on the...

gravyface
replies: 9 views: 409
m03 1 day ago

What do you think, mainly for Upright Bass and Female Vocal? I would like to go for the more details and flat response, not for...

Barcza
replies: 1 views: 190
AnalogOverdose 1 day ago

Hey there! So I'm looking at recording my first EP, and will likely be doing so at home. But I am pretty new to the recording...

michigander
replies: 20 views: 662
michigander 1 day ago

Hi all, I need to pick up an LDC for my home studio. I’ll be using it for male lead vocal, guitar cab, acoustic guitar,...

tun
replies: 10 views: 522
cheu78 1 day ago

Hello, I'm looking for a firewire interface for my old Mac Mini 2010. It has 16GB of RAM and a SSD. It runs Logic Pro X on macOS...

brmusician
replies: 21 views: 1,711
boxeyes 1 day ago

Has anyone gotten delivery of an MTK yet. What's the latest word on a ship date. Where are all the threads on this subject? Are...

delco7
replies: 1,134 views: 278,779
gravyface 2 days ago

Now that Octavamod is down, who's the best mic modder out there for 2019? So back in 2012 after tons of research, I got my...

lovemonkey3833
replies: 42 views: 6,306
jerjabs 2 days ago

Hi everyone, Well I'm 30 now, but started my own recordings on XP in 04'-05' lol. After having hard drives crash, lack of...

jaguarguitar
replies: 128 views: 11,670
elrobis 2 days ago

Hi all, Basically, I am looking for the most pleasant, non-fatiguing, fun and inspiring monitors to work with, while writing...

nmnjs
replies: 10 views: 323
SyneRyder 2 days ago

I apologize if this is the wrong forum for this, but I'm at a loss. I'm looking for a pair of standard RM1604...

desypfa
replies: 1 views: 221
Craysynth 2 days ago

Dear all, I have the MDX 2100 (it is from around 1995-96) - and yes it is still going strong! Just curious to know what...

Blast9
replies: 41 views: 19,097
monkeyxx 2 days ago

I am trying to decide between the Apollo x4 and the x6, and I'm having trouble understanding how much the QUAD and HEXA cores...

askieper
replies: 1 views: 684
gigster 2 days ago

I was just placing an order for some random adapters and cables at Monoprice, and I noticed they have a new microphone: The Stage...

prunenoveggie
replies: 28 views: 1,231
bangbang 2 days ago

VERY inexpensive mic. Booth Junkie is raving about the mic. http://techzoneaudioproducts.com This is a part of their...

Mr Funk
replies: 60 views: 20,542
bangbang 2 days ago

Hi! I have a roland ua 55 which has been used for about 4 years. I'm looking for a better audio interface. I have a mic -...

zhaoqidi11
replies: 29 views: 977
LLSentelle 3 days ago

I live in south Florida and need to find a tech to fix my 4t channel strip. Had an accident and the holder of the fuse broke off...

AllanS82
replies: 3 views: 468
AlecAlfaras 3 days ago

Hello, I've noticed a lot of criticism of vocal booths lately, but do they offer a practical solution and do they deliver...

GRiFF
replies: 35 views: 1,381
GRiFF 3 days ago

Haven't seen a thread about this yet, and to be honest I'm not even sure if this product has shipped yet. From the...

MicahBrown
replies: 27 views: 6,672
mattrico 4 days ago

A little while back, I mentioned that I was putting together a secondary Windows laptop rig for quick capturing song ideas and...

Mag J
replies: 0 views: 140
Mag J 4 days ago

I've recently invested myself into a small amount of recording and production equipment for myself to begin production work with...

Houston E
replies: 0 views: 144
Houston E 4 days ago

Ok...so I just got a Zoom R16. I have some wav files that were recorded on an HD16 that I would like to import into the R16. I...

gofortheheart
replies: 13 views: 23,491
JLast 4 days ago

Hey guys, I'm considering buying a large diaphragm mic for vocals and was considering to buy something up to 300€. But, I was...

wladymeer
replies: 1 views: 167
wladymeer 4 days ago

I have a couple of 1073 style preamps which I want to run my analog drum machine and synths through. They all output at line...

shuffle01
replies: 15 views: 1,294
Hellegeist 5 days ago

I've noticed improvement in my mixes since I started using those two, but am curious if there's anything else I'm unaware of. I...

OolalavSuperfukk
replies: 16 views: 866
Garage Rodeo 6 days ago

Hello people, this question is probably stupid but I’m venturing into new territory and I couldn’t quite find a definite...

Muskman
replies: 9 views: 511
Muskman 6 days ago

If I were to upgrade to one of these Interfaces, which would be the better choice? On the Behringer each channel has its own pad,...

Dohreetoh
replies: 28 views: 13,351
kennybro 6 days ago

I've been reading up on how the GAP 73 can be modded for optimal performance by changing out transistors and transformers etc. ...

blotto
replies: 12 views: 2,281
crille_mannen 6 days ago

Hello Does the UAD Arrow contain the same converters & preamp as the apollo twin duo? I'm thinking about purchasing one....

B i e b e r
replies: 34 views: 21,690
Universal Audio 6 days ago

Have completed the Kentek Mod on my Art Pro VLA II, using UTC A20's. It has rendered the device unusable. The sound is very,...

ceefcee
replies: 9 views: 687
ceefcee 6 days ago

Any love for this machine? How does it compare to Tascam 244s etc?

Leerude
replies: 14 views: 6,111
Easea 6 days ago

Anything sound closer to the real thing, in that £400ish price range?

EPCav
replies: 6 views: 546
hello people 1 week ago

What's popping muchachos I just bought a pair of JBL 305p mkII's off Sweetwater, and I'm now looking to pair them with a sub. My...

Mlorach
replies: 9 views: 844
OkTopic7028 1 week ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search