The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Forum  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending

Sponsored By TransAudio Group
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hi friends.... Heads up re the "newbie" sub forum, aimed at anyone just starting out. ...

Blast9
replies: 0 views: 67,334
Blast9 1st February 2011

JBL LSR305 were my choice for a long time, ever since I heard them, and I have high recommendations from serious engineers and...

Zenon
replies: 3 views: 766
homestudioguy 3 minutes ago

Just in case anyone is interested, a while back I started a thread about some upgrades the to the 36ch/24 buss Trident Series 65...

nateynate
replies: 4 views: 674
shortyboyboy 50 minutes ago

Heyo! If you had 5-7k to spend on a home studio what would you purchase? What plugins would you buy? What mics? What...

murphdoggydog
replies: 9 views: 590
hello people 1 hour ago

debating between rode nt1 vs sm57 vs. sm58. open to other options. for vocals. tenor pitch. r&b and rock music. no...

minervx
replies: 94 views: 6,475
chessparov2.0 3 hours ago

So, I love the Ramsa WR-8616 console and as a result have been interested in its larger-format relative, the WR-8428, for a long...

sadroyhibbert
replies: 55 views: 4,304
Dokterrock 3 hours ago

Hello, Have been using a Profire 2626 for years in my home studio and have been fairly satisfied with it. Unfortunately, it...

teachingking
replies: 8 views: 732
TurboJets 4 hours ago

Hi all, I've been doing some looking but haven't really found much in relation to my requirements. I had a look though the...

shibboleth
replies: 4 views: 474
Dohreetoh 4 hours ago

Products – iSK Pro Audio Has anyone here tried those HD-9999 headphones ?

eldon2975
replies: 444 views: 82,721
msoficial 5 hours ago

Hi all, really fired up the old studio again after a hiatus and an old issue is causing me bother again. My ADA8000 seems...

Touchmaster
replies: 1 views: 324
cubic13 8 hours ago

I’m going to get some new tape for my revox a77, I was wondering how many times can you record over the same tape? Thanks

elasticc
replies: 27 views: 933
wrgkmc 10 hours ago

Hi all, Just got a chance to hear the relatively new Aston Origin and was blown away on strummed acoustic guitar/vocal...not...

Stixxs
replies: 15 views: 10,885
rboy 12 hours ago

Good day Any you guys have a Mxl v77? If so, what tube did you put into the v77? Is it a nos tube or more recent...

Solmusic
replies: 0 views: 272
Solmusic 12 hours ago

I'm looking to by a bit of studio gear as a present (for my brother inlaw) and I've ran out of ideas this year - the brief is...

Dezb1
replies: 36 views: 1,393
bill5 23 hours ago

Since the new Presonus series was released, I can see quite some StudioLive 24.4.2 or 16.x.2 offered on ebay. For a setup...

inorx
replies: 0 views: 356
inorx 1 day ago

How's it shakin slutz.... Here is my dilemma: I own a Tascam FW-1884 as my interface/ control surface. One of the main reasons I...

zhwatts
replies: 2 views: 4,752
livengood33 1 day ago

I only found the Fairchild/Puigchild to have an unlinked setting. Are there any others out there?

goom
replies: 11 views: 597
Dr. Mordo 1 day ago

Best single channel outboard hardware vocal mic comp for under $400? I currently use a GAP Pre-73 preamp which is great but my...

endlessdescent
replies: 32 views: 2,915
vernier 1 day ago

SDC - I think it used to have a ribbon label around it just below the top. I thought it might be audio technica.

Bodhisan
replies: 6 views: 643
anothabrownman 1 day ago

Does anyone have any experience with ARTs Word Clock Generator? Applied Research & Technology: ARTcessories™ I'm...

Mylithra
replies: 6 views: 1,993
shabbyroad 1 day ago

The Studio Projects is original "Red Badge" version. I wonder if it,s worth to try the Micparts mod for the SP...

LevinGuitar
replies: 0 views: 258
LevinGuitar 1 day ago
replies: 438 views: 83,788
andrewh 1 day ago

I feel like I’m going to get some pushback here. I sing on my own productions out of necessity (and enjoyment) and I’m able...

gevattertodchi
replies: 4 views: 439
Dohreetoh 1 day ago

Just curios if any one has ever tried the MARTIAUDIO Microphone Booster barrel? If so how does it compare to the Cloudlifter and...

sulla
replies: 38 views: 9,179
Pfslow 1 day ago

Hi everyone! I'm doing some mixing that targets cell phone speaker as playback device (for some reason), so I want to use a...

jiandingzhe
replies: 5 views: 443
cjack2020 2 days ago

I was perusing the rack gear in my neighborhood music shop, and noticed that they had a Digitech Studio Vocalist. I'm not...

dandestiny
replies: 5 views: 3,786
CJ Mastering 2 days ago

I just bought a Tascam Porta 02 MKII multitrack cassette recorder, and after reading the manual and doing some research I still...

lanparty
replies: 3 views: 407
thehightenor 2 days ago

The part that connects the shockmount to a mic stand broke and fell off. I also lost that part that broke off. Would I have...

Griw
replies: 4 views: 459
Wayne 3 days ago

Hi fellow slutz, I been having some issues with me DDA DMR12 IM sure you guys have more knowledge than I. I purchased it last...

deluca631
replies: 5 views: 1,370
deluca631 3 days ago

i've been using one of these for about a year now. After all the hype, and me feeling the need to buy a "real"...

TrenchRun
replies: 83 views: 27,984
terrible.dee 3 days ago

This just in. I have an RME9632 card that can do 96k. It is connected via ADAT to a lowly Behringer ADA8000. As per a recipe...

bitman
replies: 1 views: 375
bitman 3 days ago

Fellow slutz, I had occasion to require a bunch of cheap headphones, and took a chance on the NW-3000 cans from Neewer. Here's...

riprowan
replies: 0 views: 469
riprowan 3 days ago

Hi, i know that this topic it's been widely dicussed in this forum, but after reading a few post i'm even more confused then...

solidstate
replies: 64 views: 19,632
Wayne 4 days ago

Looking to buy either the JBL 305P MKll or Adam Audio T5V. Based on online reviews, these look to be excellent sounding studio...

jvid
replies: 16 views: 5,852
Wayne 4 days ago

Hi, I'm searching for any information on the Sound Workshop Series 1600 Mixing Console while I wait for admittance into the...

Fuzzed Out
replies: 14 views: 1,226
jdurango 4 days ago

If I always have the USB of 2i2 plugged into the computer, 2i2 feels a bit warm, even when I'm not using it. Would it be good to...

Griw
replies: 1 views: 453
TurboJets 4 days ago

Is anyone here using this? lf so, what do you think so far? Does it feel cheap or is actually well-built?

acidtechno
replies: 25 views: 5,588
ModularOverkill 4 days ago

Has anyone had a chance to visit any conventions and listen to the new Kali IN-8 monitors? If so, what were your experiences, and...

vwruuska
replies: 0 views: 472
vwruuska 4 days ago

So I have a Red5 Audio RV6 which I think is toast. a noisy wind, pop & crackle noise is coming from it after years of no...

CHOOS
replies: 6 views: 505
CHOOS 4 days ago

Hi all. I´m tracking some drums for a friend of mine and got a lively sounding Tampus kit I really like. Anyhoo, while rest of...

ljona
replies: 16 views: 673
rockmanrock 4 days ago

Hello slutz, a funny idea crossed my mind the other day that my 1/4" 8 track Fostex R8, which I've mostly just been using to...

locust_tree
replies: 25 views: 858
Wayne 4 days ago

Is anybody using the DBX 530 and/or Midas 512 series 500 parametric eqs? I've been doing a lot of research but can't find much...

qblues
replies: 13 views: 2,761
esppse 5 days ago

Hey, I'm looking for at least 16 channels of EQ, at least a Hi and Low shelf or band, and 2 fully parametric Mids. My price...

esppse
replies: 0 views: 448
esppse 5 days ago

Hello, I thought I should post this here in Low End Theory as this ART Pro Audio unit costs 299€ at Thomann. Funny thing...

streetsepi
replies: 15 views: 9,944
grasspike 5 days ago

me gotts a 4 piece band and need an inexpensive audio interface to mix things up in Audacity. Any suggestions,...

Padma
replies: 0 views: 546
Padma 5 days ago

We have the ZOOM R24 recorder and hit a problem yesterday evening while recording, we have not had the unit very long and hope...

GAS HEAD
replies: 0 views: 247
GAS HEAD 5 days ago

I have an FMR RNP. I use it to do stereo recordings of solo acoustic guitar. I also have a waves diamond plug-in pack. Since...

Joost
replies: 54 views: 12,753
Savana Violenta 5 days ago

Hi, i am a beginner. I have moved into a one room home recording space. It looks like it may take a while for mustering up some...

drashkum
replies: 6 views: 445
chessparov2.0 5 days ago

I recently bought an apollo twin duo , and then I bought a Pacifica 2-channel mic preamp to use with it. Sounds great to me...

klong
replies: 4 views: 2,294
XAXAU 6 days ago

I personally have a UMC404 audio interface, that has served me well for over a year now, and a Xenyx X1024USB Mixer that has...

IamNeedHelp
replies: 107 views: 9,093
Sypowicz 6 days ago

Hi everyone. So I finally bought one of the powerful iMac yesterday with 6 cores of processing power and thunderbolt. So...

vientos00
replies: 5 views: 362
vientos00 6 days ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search