The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Chinese Wireless IEM
Old 23rd October 2013
  #1
Gear Addict
 
Ben Dial's Avatar
Chinese Wireless IEM

Old 28th October 2013
  #2
Gear Addict
 
Ben Dial's Avatar
Well I ended up buying it just because the price was right. I will be posting a review here when it arrives.
Old 10th December 2013
  #3
Gear Addict
 
Ben Dial's Avatar
So here's the deal. It works. not great, but it works. the selectable channels are great. the sound quality is better than a galaxy audio but not as good as a shure model. for the features and price, it is well worth the price.
Old 11th December 2013
  #4
Lives for gear
 

Very cool of you to reply with your results. Thanks for sharing
Old 16th December 2013
  #5
Gear Head
 
tcmx250's Avatar
 

Yeah, Thanks. I just may pick up one of those!
Old 23rd February 2014
  #6
Gear Addict
 
Ben Dial's Avatar
glad to be of service.

- The Snobby Door
Old 6th May 2015
  #7
Gear Head
 

I know this is an old post, but these were not as good as any Shure or a particular model? After time has passed do you feel any different?
Old 6th May 2015
  #8
Gear Addict
 
Ben Dial's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by markgam View Post
I know this is an old post, but these were not as good as any Shure or a particular model? After time has passed do you feel any different?
I feel that they do as good a job as I would expect from any entry level system. They really are not bad at all and a much better price than the entry level Shures
Old 20th December 2015
  #9
Here for the gear
 

Are you able to post a picture or link of the unit you purchased? I have seen a few Chinese imports on ebay and I would like to know if they are the same brand.
Old 22nd December 2015
  #10
Gear Addict
 
Ben Dial's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by edwardfrebow View Post
Are you able to post a picture or link of the unit you purchased? I have seen a few Chinese imports on ebay and I would like to know if they are the same brand.
Link is in original post. click the underlined text
Old 8th March 2016
  #11
Here for the gear
 

Hey there OP, I'm interested in these chinese wireless units. Just wanted to see if you are still using these nowadays? And if not, how long did you use them for? Lastly, did you ever run into interference/dropout or any other problems that a potential buyer should be wary of?

Any help is greatly appreciated!
Old 8th March 2016
  #12
Gear Addict
 
Ben Dial's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by jm10lf View Post
Hey there OP, I'm interested in these chinese wireless units. Just wanted to see if you are still using these nowadays? And if not, how long did you use them for? Lastly, did you ever run into interference/dropout or any other problems that a potential buyer should be wary of?

Any help is greatly appreciated!
I still use mine. There are dropouts very very rarely (think maybe once or twice per hour) and only for a fraction of a second. Very usable for the price point.
Old 25th May 2016
  #13
Gear Maniac
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben Dial View Post
I still use mine. There are dropouts very very rarely (think maybe once or twice per hour) and only for a fraction of a second. Very usable for the price point.
Hey Ben, I'm interested in the IEM system you mentioned. Can you tell me what frequency they run on? Doesn't seem to be any info on that on the web page for them.
Old 11th January 2017
  #14
I have a question about these as well as I'd like to use a bunch of these recievers (you can get them individually for less than $70 each!! https://m.aliexpress.com/s/item/1331....html#autostay ) as IFBs, as I do location sound for film.

Am very curious as if they'd work nicely with a Sennheiser G3 transmitter? (which would take a feed from my mixer in my bag)

Had anyone tried using them together?
Old 11th January 2017
  #15
Here for the gear
 

I think my concern would be to make sure the limiter (hopefully it has one?) works properly. Actually I only hope my shure limiter works properly, I guess I wouldn't know if it wasn't, though it has kicked on a couple times.

Since I only need wired, I'm eyeing the Behringer powerplay for $50 (plus it's stereo).
Old 5th May 2017
  #16
Here for the gear
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben Dial View Post
So here's the deal. It works. not great, but it works. the selectable channels are great. the sound quality is better than a galaxy audio but not as good as a shure model. for the features and price, it is well worth the price.
Hey ben, thanks so much! Is the audio transmission all in mono?
Old 3 days ago
  #17
Lives for gear
 
Mikhael's Avatar
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickrezni View Post
Hey ben, thanks so much! Is the audio transmission all in mono?
It looks to be stereo. And even though it looks like the Sennheiser, the specs are WAY off. 50-15KH frequency response, and they don't even say whether that's just the transmitter or the whole system. The Sennheiser is 25-18KHz.
Old 1 day ago
  #18
Here for the gear
 
ssccrab's Avatar
It's all mono output. I have one of these units, and I'm having a terrible time trying to figure out the limiter on this thing. For some reason, the audio volume jumps up & down. Don't know if that's real common for wireless IEM's, but I've used other systems where that doesn't happen. Using the 1/4" inputs on the back. Anyone have any ideas?
Topic:
Post Reply

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.


 
 
Slide to join now Processing…
Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Forum Jump