The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Integrate TC Electronic Impact Twin FW into Cubase - How?
Old 14th March 2013
Gear Addict

Unhappy Integrate TC Electronic Impact Twin FW into Cubase - How?

Hello, maybe a stupid question, but ...

I just got a TC Electronic Impact Twin Firewire Interface and just can't figure out, how I can use it with my Cubase LE 5 in iMac with OS 10.6.8

The interface doesn't show up in Cubase when I look inte the inpt or output connection management.

I'm having the newest version of the TC software and the newst firmware I'm aware of ...

I should add that I have no problem with using this interface with a free version of Studio One 2 DAW software (Presonus).

But I'm more accustomed to work with Cubase/Nuendo and would love to get the interface runnig here ...

best
Robert
Old 14th March 2013
Gear Addict

Now I got at least so far that I have found a place in Cubase where I could chose TC Twin Impact as interface.

It played shortly and then I got a strange phenomenon: the screen was overshadowed as if 'passing out' and then I was told to shot down the iMac and restart it .

This happen after the restart again when I tried to open Cubase again.

Now I have disconnected the interface and will try to start Cubase again, after I have posted this ...
Old 14th March 2013
Gear Addict

Smile Problem Solved - Don't ask me how!

I have restarted Cubase, opened a project ... I chosed the TC NEar driver again (it was set back to built in audio) ... and it worked.

Dont ask me how it worked out, because I believe I didn't do anything different, apart (maybe) from a different sequence of things like what was switched on first.

Anyway, that's how I like it most: to solve problems by myself as soon as possible.
Loading mentioned products ...

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get instant access to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search