Holiday shop via this link to support the forum!
which audio interface would you recommend for my needs?
Old 16th January 2013
Gear Maniac

which audio interface would you recommend for my needs?

i usu a creative soundblaster live with alternative drivers on win7, works well, really, and i can use my microphone Shure PG48 (more than enough) via XLR to 3,5mm cable on it. but the alternative drivers and sometimes i get some distortion in rare occasions so i dunno if it's exactly the card, my 2nd card is a M-Audio Delta Audiophile 2496 but i need to replug everything and i cannot connect my mic in there. my audio monitors Adam A7X are connected on my monitoring controller M-Patch 2.

so i wanted to get a new audio interface which will hopefully make things bit more easy and comfortable + perhaps better latency.

i need an interface (intern, extern?) for headphones plugin, mic plugin and my a7x or routed to the m-patch2 ? i dunno im new to this.

i wanna spend 100 - 200 bucks, should be enough i guess, dont need a 500 bucks interface.....
Old 16th January 2013
Gear interested

Old 16th January 2013
Gear interested

Loading mentioned products ...

Welcome to Gearslutz Pro Audio Forum!

Registration benefits include:
  • Ability to make and reply to posts
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get instant lifetime access to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20
  • List your eBay auctions for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search