The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
is the behringer headphone amp a piece of junk...
Old 12th May 2006
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2012
i'd like another company to directly copy Beezlebub's design on their headphone amps, and i'd buy it, even if it was a bit more cash.
rip off the design then fix the noise issues and actually have some quality control when manufacturing, it would be worth twice the price.
Old 12th May 2006
Lives for gear

Thumbs up

This thread may be getting beat to death.. but Im bored. Bought an HA8000 on E-bay which came to me DOA, sent it back...got it fixed and its been running fine ever since. I think it gives you good bang for the buck. Ability to send two signals and either split it to a stereo or use it as separate feeds is great. Its a little noisy if you crank the amp on the unit.. but if you send a strong signal to it and go easy on the volume on the unit, it sounds pretty damn good. Having 1/4" inputs on the front and back is nice too. Mine is a definite "no-brainer" part of my rack... don't even think about it anymore.
Old 12th May 2006
Here for the gear

ehh , its a headphone amp.. why not go the diy route? It would be really easy, you could download a good schematic and build one yourself that would probably be wayyy better than these...
Old 13th May 2006
Gear Nut

i've decided to hold off on the headphone amp and get one of those little Rolls ones for now until i can afford something better than the behringer one. thanks for all the info and advice you guys have provided. i might look into going the diy route with it but not for awhile. thanks again!

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search