The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
T.Amp
Old 6th May 2006
Gear Maniac

T.Amp

Any of you familiar with these amps? Great, mid-level, cheap?

Thanks...
Old 6th May 2006
Gear Maniac

haha, you saw my thread about adams... heh
Old 7th May 2006
Gear Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by siegfried
haha, you saw my thread about adams... heh
heh

I sure did. If you have info please share...

Cheers!!!
Old 7th May 2006
Lives for gear

They are really cool. If you do some of the pretty simple mods you can find online they are even better. I compared it to a hafler p3000 with ns-10s and the t-amp sounded.....well.....better.
Old 7th May 2006
Lives for gear

Sure the ADAM & T.amp deal seems tempting.
Matti
Old 7th May 2006
Lives for gear

I am so glad you guys posted something about that. I saw something about the t amp a while ago and bookmarked it... came back to it today, thinking about picking up a couple of them... but it doesn't look like the same thing I saw before... maybe we're not even talking about the same thing... someone throw me a bone and give me a link?
Old 7th May 2006
Lives for gear

t-amp... thomann own brand, made in china (along with THE BOX speaker cabs). They do 2 types... t-amp (normal) and t-amp pro which cost a bit more. I was discussing these with thomanns guys a few weeks back cos we were trying to scrounge a free pa out of them ... it didnt work, apparently tons of well known deejays and tv stations etc are always calling up to ask the same request for freebies, but they dont do it as a policy.

Basicaly they said that when they first started in china the quality wasnt so great, decent but not fantastic, but over the years theyve tweaked and tweaked and apparently now they would take the pepsi challneg againts brand-name pa gear, some of which have gone down in quality over recent years to cut costs. Anyways, apparently plenty of pa companies in germany use their gear

also they do a 30 day no quibble money back (try it, dont like it?, send it back) and 3 year guarantee on the stuff.

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search