The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
todays upgrades Audio Interfaces
Old 17th September 2011
Gear Head

todays upgrades

well my lil studio was needing a refreash,
thanks to all the great posters here at gear sluts I have learned a lot.
mbox 2 pro i have had for years is just not cutting it, low gain , hiss, just not happening. I have tried to get good sounds out of it, and just seem to need more clean gain me thinks?

went fire face uc, if I need yet more clean gain can run outboard press or di's something I could not do with the mbox.
being a one man band it fits the bill.

monitors, the bx5's being replaced with the on sale dsm 3's

my thinking is I have better sound hitting the box. better ways to hear whats happening....I hope... now gotta work on them chops...lol

wich lead me to mixing....never had a control surface, and have been stuck with what to use... so many pros and con's with whats available, went with a command 8, new but on sale as well....

I may still be at consumer level recording, but at least getting close to the top end of it...

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search