The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Exporting audio DAW Software
Old 14th September 2011
Here for the gear

Exporting audio

I want to be able to export all my tracks as individual WAV files all at the same time because i really don't want to have to wait to export 15 audio tracks in 3 projects i am currently working on, which would take far too much time. Any ideas guys?
Old 14th September 2011
Gear Addict

what program are you using?
Old 14th September 2011
Here for the gear

haha pro tools 9, I've just copied and pasted this off of my pro tools forum thread. My bad
Old 15th September 2011
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by hounddog666 View Post
I want to be able to export all my tracks as individual WAV files all at the same time because i really don't want to have to wait to export 15 audio tracks in 3 projects i am currently working on, which would take far too much time. Any ideas guys?
So what is your ultimate goal? Are these individual tracks from three different protools sessions that you want individual bounces of? Are there edits / multiple regions on each track? Are they supposed to line up with eachother in another session (perhaps in a different program)?

My initial thought is to just consolidate the regions in protools and then go into the session's audio files folder and take them out. Of course doing this won't give you any of the processing / plugins that you may have used in the session. If you need that stuff, then suck it up and bounce the tracks individually.
Old 15th September 2011
Lives for gear

If you require the processing that you have applied to each track to be rendered with the exports I would do the following:

1. Create a new audio track for each of the tracks you wish to export.
2. Assign the outputs of your current audio tracks to spare busses.
3. Assign the inputs of the new audio tracks to the corresponding busses.
4. Record enable the new tracks and let the song record through.
5. Select the new regions that you've just created.
6. Export from the regions list

If you don't require the processing you've applied to each track, then just consolidate every track and the export from the regions list.

NF
Top Mentioned Products

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search