The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Shock Horror!! innovative product from Behringer!??!?!?
Old 25th July 2003
Gear Addict

Shock Horror!! innovative product from Behringer!??!?!?

(moved from another thread)

this new el cheapo d.i. from behringer looks like a cool product. it can be set up as 2 seperate d.i.'s with 2 balanced outs but no loop through, or as 1 d.i. with a loop through like a normal stage box type d.i.

http://www.behringer.com.au/02_produ...=DI20&lang=eng

i'm not really interested in comments about the unit itself. i'm just curious:- is this an example of behringer developing something new and innovative by themselves? or did they do an "ebtech" on this one as well?? is anyone familiar with a design like this from another manufacturer?
Old 25th July 2003
Gear Maniac

I used a pair of those in a studio little more than a month ago, they worked as advertised.
I can not comment much on the sound after this short 2-day gig and only Imp-2's to compare with, but the recording sounded fairly good. A couple of these could come in hande when you least expect it, especially as they double as splitters.

/Mats
Old 26th July 2003
Gear Addict

not to mention the fact that they are d a m n CHEAP!

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search