The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
question about using mbox mini and pod studio ux1? Audio Interfaces
Old 28th December 2010
Here for the gear

Question question about using mbox mini and pod studio ux1?

hi, i recently received a line 6 pod studio UX1, and i installed the plug in to be able to work with my copy of pro tools 9. now i probably sound like a total noob, but im trying to figure out how to be able to use it in pro tools.

i have my mbox mini connected to my computer and to my monitors, which are also used as my computer audio.

the ux1 is plugged in aswell, which is what i have my mic and guitar plugged into. what do i have to do to be able to record using my ux1 in pro tools now? like what i/o stuff do i have to do.

all help is greatly appreciated. thanks!
Old 28th December 2010
Gear Addict

You would have to either connect the outputs of the UX1 into the MBox inputs, or just connect everything to the UX1 and skip the MBox altogether.
Old 30th October 2011
Here for the gear

Problems with the Pod Studio ux1

I also just got a Pod Studio ux1 and I'm trying to get it to work in pro tools 10
(I got the free upgrade with the pt9 student package) now it works fine with Pod farm on its own, but when I open the plugin in Pt10 it wont detect the ux1. I have a strange feeling I am missing something very simple to get this to work.

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search