The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Pronomic M6B Monitors?
Old 27th December 2010
Lives for gear

Pronomic M6B Monitors?

Pronomic M6B Studiomonitor aktiv, 2-Wege, Paar - Jetzt reduziert!

Never heard of them. They're on sale from €483 so i'm assuming there is something to them but they look like a cross between hifi and surround speakers.

Anyone have any experience with these monitors or this maker? Their stuff seems fairly low end. Are they closer to behringer or mackie?
Old 27th December 2010
Gear Addict

Weird design. A hybrid of Mackie 624v1 + Focal Solo.
Old 28th December 2010
Lives for gear

Haha yeah they do look like them. So they're a copycat company like behringer.
Old 29th December 2010
Lives for gear

I'm tempted by the price but can't find any information on them. Anyone heard of this soundcheck magazine? They were also reviewed in German Keys magazine apparently but i can't find the review. Are they Germany's best kept secret or are they best kept secret?
Old 30th December 2010
Lives for gear

I contacted the shop and asked them what they sounded similar to for a point of reference and they said the krk vxt series. I've since found out the Pronomic is the shops own brand so they may well be biased!

So i may order a pair, i'll have 40 days to return them if i'm not happy with them. If they're really good then i can put together a nice 2.1 system for listening. I'm not expecting top quality monitors but a pair of M6Bs and sub would work out about the same as the bluesky exo system.

But if anyone has tried these please post your experience. If not i may have to be a guinea pig. heh
Old 30th December 2010
Lives for gear

The thing that's thrown me is the rep saying they sound like Vxts. For 200€? Why aren't people raving all over the web about them??? They don't just make monitors either, they do a wide range of recording gear...
Old 18th November 2017
Lives for gear

Anything new on this? I get google ads popping up with this brand, but almost 0 reviews, nothing. Anyone?

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search