The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
I need a pre and a compressor and round 3k..... Dynamics Processors (HW)
Old 17th December 2010
Here for the gear

I need a pre and a compressor and round 3k.....

I am going running mainly synths into the compressor and the pre or pres. I am looking for any suggestions or anyone who has any experience with recording synths or soft synths back into the computer. Thanks.
Old 17th December 2010
Gear Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by nykx17 View Post
I am going running mainly synths into the compressor and the pre or pres. I am looking for any suggestions or anyone who has any experience with recording synths or soft synths back into the computer. Thanks.
you could get an a designs nail compressor. one of the best comps i've ever used.
Old 17th December 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by nykx17 View Post
Single channel? Dual? API has their new Channel Strip which also throws in a seriously great equalizer - so if your planning on processing single mono element stuff that could be the ticket as everything on it is beyond helpful for electronic based music. If you like API gear, that is. I always do for your applications.

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search