The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
8 track demo studio
Old 17th December 2010
Deleted 651cf92
8 track demo studio

Hi I posted this in job offers a couple of days ago but got little response so thought I might try here instead

Hey I am trying to put together a small analog 8 track studio based around a fostrex tape deck. It is only in the early stages at the moment, I hope to get it running by spring and am looking for someone to partner with, both in financing this project and time engineering/producing.
I am based in bow so someone in the east would be great, but location is always flexable.
Pm me
Thanks

Ps. I should mention, this will start out as a demo studio so might be suitable to recent graduates or someone who has a home studio and wants to take the next step

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search