The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
Digidesign M-Box
Old 9th August 2005
Gear Maniac

Digidesign M-Box

Does anyone know about what the low-end of the spectrium of prices on an M-Box? And could someone link me, that was be great, thanks!! thumbsup
Old 9th August 2005
Lives for gear

Check eBay, there are some dealers selling them there. I think the least I've seen a new one go for on eBay is $320. Otherwise, from a brick and mortar it's probably going to run you $350-400.
Old 11th August 2005
Lives for gear

American Music Supply has it for $299 I've heard, and Guitar Center just had in their ad for $349, but if you show them the AMS price you'll probably get for $299. Sounds like digi is getting ready to release something new in the fall, though I have no info, just rumors around the net. I bought my Mbox brand new from a dealer on ebay in November for $389, but I can't remember the name of the place. Good luck.
Old 11th August 2005
Gear Head

Question Gimme a break...

Did you actually post this?
Quote:
"I'm only nineteen, but my mind is old, and when the things get really for real my warm heart turns cold..."
WTF? And there's actually cats lame enough to reply with answers?
What a toy... lol fuuck
Old 11th August 2005
Lives for gear

Oneleven, what the heck are you talking about?!?
Old 11th August 2005
Gear Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oneleven
Did you actually post this?

WTF? And there's actually cats lame enough to reply with answers?
What a toy... lol fuuck
I don't know if you know, but that's from one of Hip Hop's greatest songs. "Shook One's"
Old 11th August 2005
Lives for gear

Digi recently dropped the minimum advertised price (MAP) restriction on the MBox so BanjoMart, ****ewater and all the other box houses have been moving them out. My guess is that it's a loss leader item for most dealers now.
Old 12th August 2005
Gear Head

lol... yeah, I know that's a quote from everyone's famous nightime vultures... I was replying to a thread about Mobb Deep, and barely paying attention to this one...
Old 12th August 2005
Gear Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by HudHudson
Digi recently dropped the minimum advertised price (MAP) restriction on the MBox so BanjoMart, ****ewater and all the other box houses have been moving them out. My guess is that it's a loss leader item for most dealers now.
haha, i figured out what ****ewater is, but how about banjomart?
Old 13th August 2005
Lives for gear

banjomart = guitar center
aka guitarget ... my personal favorite.
btw guitar center i mean guitarget has them for $295
iam thinking of selling mine for around 200 if your interested email me at gc432 at hotmail dot com

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search