The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
Behringer V-verb...
Old 10th June 2019
With 32gb ram the whole session lives in ram and the i7 will not break a sweat. Not sure what audiocard you are using. But anything digital and that setup will sing. I’d get two klark teknik compressors ( 1176). And you are done. That setup is going to get you a great sound. You will not need anything other than a decent set of musicians. And back off on the autotune. Or the sound will be (miss) gaga.
Old 10th June 2019
Gear Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by muziekschuur View Post
With 32gb ram the whole session lives in ram and the i7 will not break a sweat. Not sure what audiocard you are using. But anything digital and that setup will sing. I’d get two klark teknik compressors ( 1176). And you are done. That setup is going to get you a great sound. You will not need anything other than a decent set of musicians. And back off on the autotune. Or the sound will be (miss) gaga.
Ahaha, please suggest me also a good brand of cereals

I'm ok with compressors, I don't have an "audiocard", just converters + usb adat interface and external preamps.
I don't know how to use an autotune, never used one, I record mostly metal/hard rock/punk
Old 10th June 2019
Lives for gear

Quote:
It has system 6000 presets.
Finally somebody is backing me here... But i didn't realized it came with sys. 6000 presets. Being modeled after the EMT 250 i totally missed that. That's an incredible bang for buck deal and I'm so getting this! And it'll a pleasure to let go of my mouse and play with those joysticks too(my hands hurt).
Old 10th June 2019
Rme digiface usb? To converters? The RME is still an audio interface. It has an asio driver.
Old 10th June 2019
Gear Addict

Of course I have an audio interface, how could I record stuff on a computer without an audio interface? I just found the term "audiocard" funny, it was so 90's, that's it
Old 10th June 2019
Gear Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by MustacheVerra View Post
Finally somebody is backing me here... But i didn't realized it came with sys. 6000 presets. Being modeled after the EMT 250 i totally missed that. That's an incredible bang for buck deal and I'm so getting this! And it'll a pleasure to let go of my mouse and play with those joysticks too(my hands hurt).
Check this out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vuF4aJrtFWI&t=756s
Old 10th June 2019
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logima View Post
Yea that's where i 1st heard of it. I love David's channel. I thought the controller was great but for a 250 reverb only it didn't make sense to invest in it. With sys. 6000 presets it's different story.
Old 10th June 2019
Gear Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by MustacheVerra View Post
Yea that's where i 1st heard of it. I love David's channel. I thought the controller was great but for a 250 reverb only it didn't make sense to invest in it. With sys. 6000 presets it's different story.
From the Dvr-250 manual:

"The algorithm hails from our celebrated high-end processor platform, the triple
TEC Award-winning System 6000, and offers a sound quality second to none. "
Old 10th June 2019
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logima View Post
From the Dvr-250 manual:

"The algorithm hails from our celebrated high-end processor platform, the triple
TEC Award-winning System 6000, and offers a sound quality second to none. "
Can't believe i missed that. One of the most exiting news I've in a long time. Really really exited about that. getting both the 250 and 6000 reverb for this price. Plus a controller for my hands.
Old 10th June 2019
Tho it is mandated to be able to buy you must visit the store in a mankini.
Old 10th June 2019
How would Johny Rotten sound autotuned? Omg Madonna..... what a make over....
Old 10th June 2019
Lives for gear

Quote:
How would Johny Rotten sound autotuned? Omg Madonna..... what a make over....
Like Cher!
Old 10th June 2019
Lives for gear

I just realized the TC 8210 comes with Reverb 4000 presets it seems. It's ridiculously cheap too($99)

https://www.tcelectronic.com/Categor...oogtrans(en|en)

Look up the pictures in the manual and you'll see these 4000 presets.

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search