The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
online drummers for hire????
Old 19th April 2014
Gear Addict

I have a great-sounding kit with a variety of snares, a pro tools rig with stellar outboard gear, and 25 years of experience in the studio and touring professionally. I've actually been interested in getting involved in the online drummer world, and would lay down some killer tracks for you at a very reasonable price for the sake of promotion! PM me if you're interested and I'll send you my gear list and samples of tracks I've played on.
Old 19th April 2014
Gear Maniac

Thread started.

JUNE 2005
Old 20th April 2014
Gear Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by guitarskills101 View Post
PM me, I have a guy who tracks in my studio who is unreal, plays every style (especially jazz, Latin, funk, and rock), and would do it pretty cheap ($30-40 per track). Message me and I'll send you sound samples
Looks at OP post date..
Old 20th April 2014
I want this sounding drums for 99$

Old 20th April 2014
csr
Here for the gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGRED. View Post
Looks at OP post date..
You never know... It's only been nine years, he could be still trying to get that album finished.
Old 20th April 2014
Gear Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by csr View Post
You never know... It's only been nine years, he could be still trying to get that album finished.
Touche
Old 12th August 2016
Hi, people

If anyone stumbles upon this thread, just wanted to inform you that we're offering great online session drummer services for anyone who's interested in getting great custom drum tracks for their songs/projects. Feel free to check our website http://www.topdrumtracks.com/ , specialized in online drum recording (remote drum tracks). You can also check our dedicated facebook page https://www.facebook.com/topdrumtracks/ ,where you can check our latest work, collabs, news, etc. We'll be happy to work with you!

Best regards,

Top Drum Tracks Studios
Old 13th August 2016
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wegottafunkifize View Post
Hi, people

Feel free to check our website Top drum tracks - Online session drummer. , specialized in online drum recording (remote drum tracks). You can also check our dedicated facebook page https://www.facebook.com/topdrumtracks/ ,where you can check our latest work, collabs, news, etc. We'll be happy to work with you!
Do you guys do Skype or FaceTime sessions? I'm a bit picky of trusting the internet. People can claim to have the best treated room and a monster Pearl kit, and in reality be using the $400 GC special kit with Auralex, then tell you that I need to "fix it in the mix" AFTER Ive paid them.
Old 13th August 2016
Lives for gear

If you know how to seriously track and groove you won't hear the
difference with a 2K kit and a 400$ kit.
Old 13th August 2016
Sorry bro, but assuming you are a drummer, and I wrote the parts for you to play, and I hired you because you've got the best sticks in the state.....
I think I very much would hear the difference of you playing on a shabby recording rig with a cheap drum set.
You are still a great drummer, and the track will sound pretty good. But there will be a difference and if I'm paying, I don't want a good drum track. I wasn't a great one, with pristine audio quality. To get that combination with no concessions means the drummer has to be talented, the engineer skilled, and the recording rig and mic technique have to be up to par.

That's hard to tell online when people can post pictures of a studio they happened to have worked in, but are not actually recording your music in.
Old 13th August 2016
Lives for gear
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbone View Post
If you know how to seriously track and groove you won't hear the
difference with a 2K kit and a 400$ kit.
You're kidding right!

Even the heads make a huge difference.

I had a huge Pearl maple kit back in the 90's (it was a very expensive kit) with beautiful maple shells that I put Evans Red Cad/Cam heads on (IIRC) the heads were fairly thick and hardly made a noise with a small tap but oh sh*t when you hit them hard the tone the drums gave off was incredible and if you tracked in a part stone room the sound was out of this world - massive and engaging.

You are never going to get that with a $400 kit - the wood just doesn't have the tension and resonance - it costs money to make great sounding drums.
Old 14th August 2016
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by thehightenor View Post
You're kidding right!

Even the heads make a huge difference.

I had a huge Pearl maple kit back in the 90's (it was a very expensive kit) with beautiful maple shells that I put Evans Red Cad/Cam heads on (IIRC) the heads were fairly thick and hardly made a noise with a small tap but oh sh*t when you hit them hard the tone the drums gave off was incredible and if you tracked in a part stone room the sound was out of this world - massive and engaging.

You are never going to get that with a $400 kit - the wood just doesn't have the tension and resonance - it costs money to make great sounding drums.

What I think @ bigbone was trying to say was that putting the "right" heads on a $400 dollar kit will yield phenomenal sounding drums as long as they are tuned well in a good/great sounding room with a great drummer. Most of the cost in a kit goes towards the hardware and a few other minor factors.

[EDIT] just so you guys don't think I'm talking out of my arse, I have a really good drummer friend (two time Grammy Winner) who's main kit is a $500 dollar Yamaha kit from the 80's. He says it's the best sounding kit he owns.
Old 14th August 2016
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funny Cat View Post
What I think @ bigbone was trying to say was that putting the "right" heads on a $400 dollar kit will yield phenomenal sounding drums as long as they are tuned well in a good/great sounding room with a great drummer. Most of the cost in a kit goes towards the hardware and a few other minor factors.

[EDIT] just so you guys don't think I'm talking out of my arse, I have a really good drummer friend (Grammy Winner) who's main kit is. $500 dollar Yamaha kit from the 80's. He says it's the best sounding kit he owns.

Thank's Funny cat, exactly what i'm talking.
Old 14th August 2016
Lives for gear
Quote:

[EDIT] just so you guys don't think I'm talking out of my arse, I have a really good drummer friend (two time Grammy Winner) who's main kit is a $500 dollar Yamaha kit from the 80's. He says it's the best sounding kit he owns.

It's not my experience but then again we may have different idea's on big drum sounds.

But hey it's all good as they say.
Old 14th August 2016
Lives for gear
Quote:

It's not my experience but then again we may have different idea's on big drum sounds.

But hey it's all good as they say.
Old 14th August 2016
Lives for gear

As you said we may have different idea's on what big drum sounds like.
Old 15th August 2016
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbone View Post
As you said we may have different idea's on what big drum sounds like.
Haha. I think that comment was a bit of a cop-out. If anyone wants to hear my friend drumming go to YouTube and pull up Morgan Heritage "a man is still a man". Please tell me after if the drums are big enough for ya. :0)
Old 22nd March 2017
Here for the gear

I am also an Online Studio Drummer and I've only been doing it for about 4 years, and I'm finding it harder to find new clients. My current clients recommend me and I use Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.... but I seem to be having an entire month without a project then the next month I will have 3 or 4. I only charge $60 per song if they order 1 or $50 when they order more than 1. I've recorded for clients all over the world, England, Ireland, India, South Africa. But most of my clients are in the US. I'm based an hour outside St. Louis MO. So I'm very proud of how far I've come. The way I look at it, there over 7 billion people on earth and probably 6 billion are musicians, mostly diy so there are plenty of room for talented drummers to offer their services. And their is also room for people who want to use Drum loops and Software instead because you know I get it, after 10 songs in can start to get expensive but for Drummers that are talented and offer great services it is worth it. A drum machine and loops can never replace the human feel because I do songs in 1 continuous take, so if there is a slight variance or a push and pull of the time, to me that's natural. We aren't robots. So if anyone knows anyone who needs affordable drum tracks, or offer how you promote your services please help me out My services can be found here
www.facebook.com/chadmeindersdrumrecording
www.chadmeindersdrumrecordingservices.weebly.com
Old 23rd March 2017
Gear Nut

John is a very good drummer.
Online Drum Tracks Audio Clips
Old 24th March 2017
Lives for gear

Here`s one. They will do everything. www.soundbetter.com
Old 24th March 2017
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGRED. View Post
Looks at OP post date..
Awww! Hopefully someone else can get something from this.
Old 24th May 2017
Here for the gear

Hello! I'm a professional drummer that has been playing on stage all over the country and in tons of studios for 24+ years now. I have played every style of music and I have pro gear. I know that home studios are more popular than ever and in order to stay competitive, I've had to lower my rates, and now I offer affordable rates at only $50 per song Custom Drum Tracks. Very fast turnaround usually within a day or 2. All I need is a MP3 or wav file, tempo and a general direction as far as sound for your song. And that's it and I can get started. Dropbox delivery, PayPal accepted. Just email me the details below to the email link. So if anyone needs High Quality Drum Tracks or know if anyone that needs Drums for a project please pm me or check out some samples of some raw tracks that I did and my services at
https://soundcloud.com/chad-meinders
www.facebook.com/chadmeindersdrumrecording
www.chadmeindersdrumrecordingservices.weebly.com
[email protected]

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search