The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Powercore.....anyone ?
Old 8th October 2004
Lives for gear

Powercore.....anyone ?

Hello.... I just saw that TC electronic is selling the Master X3 plugin for TDM systems for around 400 bucks !! I have a powercore, and that plugin came free...... I then started to ponder whether the powercore plugins are on the same level as the pro tools TDM plugins..... anyone have a powercore, and experience with pro tools plugins....and can tell me how they compare ??? Thanks, Luke
Old 8th October 2004
Lives for gear

It should be the same, the PowerCore DSP's are very similar (if not exact the same) to PT DSP's. The plugins hardly need to be recoded for the different platform versions.
Old 8th October 2004
Lives for gear

It's the same as has been said earlier on this forum about the Sony plugins. TDM, powercore, native, they are the same plugins. Maybe different code, but the same outcome. They wouldn't dare to sell them otherwise, that would be a scam.

TC electronic is rewarding you as a customer. When you buy an HD accel2/3 system you get also plugs for free. Enjoy your powercore, I really like to buy one as well, but I think I will buy a new G5 instead.

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search